SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm

@Amethyst I agree with your reasoning completely, I just hope for a different outcome since I am not a fan of Peter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Rolly Nick's season started Sept 24th which was a Saturday. If they go by that schedule I would think they would start filming Sept 23rd which is a Saturday.

I'm not sure how many epis BIP will be airing. If it's like last season I think the final epi is the same week TB starts filming. Someone can CMIIW.

thumbsup thanks!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Amethyst wrote:I think that the producers have had their eye on Peter for a long time now -- in much the same way that they had their eye on Rachel early on.

I'm going to put this out there, and I hope that people are not offended by it. We all know that the Bachelor franchise was under a lot of pressure from ABC to put an African American in the lead role. The pressure had been there for a number of seasons. There were some good candidates along the way (i.e. Jubilee,) but Rachel was an *outstanding* candidate. I'm betting that she was flagged in the casting process as a possible next Bachelorette. I also think that a formal or informal agreement may have been made with Nick to get Rachel to the F4, and this may be a part of why Nick got the role of Bachelor. And this is in no way meant to disparage Rachel. I think she is all that and a bag of chips. She definitely deserved the role. Nick might very well have put her in his F4 anyway. She has the type of personality that would appeal to him. But I do think it possible or even probable that a word was put in his ear. He's not stupid. He knows how the game is played. And IMO he was more than willing to play it. If Luke had been cast, Rachel in his F4 would IMO have been a lot less believable.  

Rachel was flagged early on, possibly as early as casting, and IMO Peter was flagged early on as well as a potential lead. I think the producers knew that they struck gold with him. A little bit of validation from Rachel's handler would have been more than enough to encourage her to take him a long way. And I think his appeal is such that Rachel would have taken him a long way anyway.

Dean has a lot of the same appeal, but is younger and less mature. I don't think the producers ever would have sent Dean to Paradise unless they were pretty well set on Peter for the next lead. The producers did not send Peter to Paradise. No way were they going to put him at risk like that.

Are the producers interviewing other men for the lead role? Sure. That is only common sense. They need a backup plan in case things go south. But I think if Peter wants the role, it's his.

I think they promised Nick the bachelor after Andi season. I said it then that he was going to be the bachelor because CH kept on trying to get him to come on our with the "why did you sleep with me" they just waited a while. I believe they knew Peter wasn't into Rachel and probably why he came on the show, which I believe CH was trying to get Rachel to ask but she just said the process wasn't for him. They knew Rachel wasn't going to choose Peter, just used all of it for drama. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Amethyst wrote:I think that the producers have had their eye on Peter for a long time now -- in much the same way that they had their eye on Rachel early on.

I'm going to put this out there, and I hope that people are not offended by it. We all know that the Bachelor franchise was under a lot of pressure from ABC to put an African American in the lead role. The pressure had been there for a number of seasons. There were some good candidates along the way (i.e. Jubilee,) but Rachel was an *outstanding* candidate. I'm betting that she was flagged in the casting process as a possible next Bachelorette. I also think that a formal or informal agreement may have been made with Nick to get Rachel to the F4, and this may be a part of why Nick got the role of Bachelor. And this is in no way meant to disparage Rachel. I think she is all that and a bag of chips. She definitely deserved the role. Nick might very well have put her in his F4 anyway. She has the type of personality that would appeal to him. But I do think it possible or even probable that a word was put in his ear. He's not stupid. He knows how the game is played. And IMO he was more than willing to play it. If Luke had been cast, Rachel in his F4 would IMO have been a lot less believable.  

Rachel was flagged early on, possibly as early as casting, and IMO Peter was flagged early on as well as a potential lead. I think the producers knew that they struck gold with him. A little bit of validation from Rachel's handler would have been more than enough to encourage her to take him a long way. And I think his appeal is such that Rachel would have taken him a long way anyway.

Dean has a lot of the same appeal, but is younger and less mature. I don't think the producers ever would have sent Dean to Paradise unless they were pretty well set on Peter for the next lead. The producers did not send Peter to Paradise. No way were they going to put him at risk like that.

Are the producers interviewing other men for the lead role? Sure. That is only common sense. They need a backup plan in case things go south. But I think if Peter wants the role, it's his.

It's plausible to me. This theory has played in my mind for a while now.

Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 am

Rolly wrote:Does anybody know when BIP ends and filming for the next bachelor beginsn?

Hi Rolly.  BIP is done filming unless they do an after show.  It airs through the first week of Sept I think.  Bachelor filming usually begins mid Sept.  They do some of the B roll shots with the lead before the Meet and Greet.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Hmm... So do we need to keep an eye out for a singing/musical date? That could go bad really quickly if no one has a decentl singing voice. hmmm laugh out loud
Robert Mills @Millsy11374 14m
RIP Joseph Bologna. So good in My Favorite Year and as a Daddy Warbucks type in the short lived but beloved NBC show Rags to Riches

elan gale  @theyearofelan 13m
@Millsy11374 Rags to Riches was wonderful.  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 42 2764

Robert Mills @Millsy11374
Do you remember that show?  I loved it so much. In tribute let's have all girls on this season's Bachelor be singing orphans!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:55 pm

DWTS is premiering on Sept 18th at 8/7c so I'd guess that BIP will end the Monday before, the 11th.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Hmm... So do we need to keep an eye out for a singing/musical date?  That could go bad really quickly if no one has a decentl singing voice.  hmmm laugh out loud

It's still better than the mud wrestling date this season or the farm date last season. laugh out loud laugh out loud However, nothing tops 'driving tractors in LA in bikinis'. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:59 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Rolly wrote:Does anybody know when BIP ends and filming for the next bachelor beginsn?

Hi Rolly.  BIP is done filming unless they do an after show.  It airs through the first week of Sept I think.  Bachelor filming usually begins mid Sept.  They do some of the B roll shots with the lead before the Meet and Greet.

thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:04 pm

I've seen this person named Wells floated around as a possible next Bachelor. Would anyone mind pointing me to some info on him? What makes him an appealing prospect? I hadn't watched Bach prior to Nick's season since 2010 and never watched The Bachelorette before Rachel's season, so any contestants between that time frame, I have no reference to.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:09 pm

@Murakamee Wells was on Jojo's season.

Here are his threads (the bachelorette and BIP 3 threads are from the archives and are locked, so you can read but not comment).

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 (Jojo's season)

Wells Adams - BIP 3 (last summer)

Wells Adams - BIP 4 (new/current season)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/who-is-the-next-bachelor-season-22-1202524396/

I think Dean is still in the running for Bachelor.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05