SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Chris the dentist from Kaitlyn's season. I pm'ed you the link @nd4reality

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can you post or pm me the link pl @Alanna

Cupcake is one of the intelligent guys so yes to him.

Who is cupcake?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Kaitlin's season.

The dentist.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:16 pm

I'll take ANYONE I mean ANYONE over freaking Ben Higgins again. Even the snark wouldn't be worth that crap. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:RS actually said that he doesn't consider the info he has on Peter to be "bad". So don't get too excited.

RS wrote:I wouldn’t say it’s bad. It will just make all the Peter nut jobs lose their sh**. Actually, I shouldn’t even say that. They all think he walks on water, so they wouldn’t believe it anyway.

Haha! The term 'Bad' is subjective IMO. However, I can't say that I disagree with the rest of his statement after seeing SM over the last couple of weeks. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Luke Pell fans are still in denial on SM that their God didn't walk on water and IMO they were far less intense than Peter fans on SM. So who knows? Either ways, I know I'll enjoy whatever happens next.

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Don't get too excited guys, Ben taught us that some Bachelors can get away with anything and his f1/f2 will take the fall! laugh out loud

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Don't get too excited guys, Ben taught us that some Bachelors can get away with anything and his f1/f2 will take the fall! laugh out loud
This is me. Don't care if it's right, love stupid, idiotic, Benji-o no matter what heartbeat He's just a confused babe doing his best, okay?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Don't get too excited guys, Ben taught us that some Bachelors can get away with anything and his f1/f2 will take the fall! laugh out loud

LOL, that is true. The worst that Ben really did was a double ILY and that whole HEA thing. Peter seems like he has pissed off a lot of women (since RS and other posters are already hearing things and don't seem to have the highest opinion of him), so I think he's going to turn out to be more of a Luke than a Ben H. I'm sure his most passionate of fans will defend him through anything, but I think/hope the majority of people will realize he might be human after all. Sean and Ben are really the only ones that came out as loved as when they went in, but they really didn't have any skeletons. I have a feeling that Peter does. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Earlier on I had thought Peter was like Ben H but now I definitely think he is like Luke Pell. If he ends up the Bachelor I will bet he will fall from his pedestal and quickly and won't come out unscathed at all. The backlash from some of his crazed SM fans for him not saying ILY (which is the least reason imo for backlash but whatevs) shows me their expectation of Peter is already higher than what he can deliver. To me it will only be downhill for him if he is the next lead. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:08 pm

I have to agree with RS. Regardless of what info is brought forth regarding Peter there are those that won't believe it. So why bother wasting his breath. I never ever thought I would understand defending RS but this season I fully get it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 pm

If it was scandalous he wouldn't hesitate to do a 'Peter Kraus this is your life' expose laugh out loud. I hate when he teases something, just tell us and let us decide or stop mentioning it.

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 pm

I think RS is waiting for one reason only: more clicks/$. Because if Peter is next lead it gives RS something to get more clicks for an entire season rather than if he spills now it gives him less to write about next season so it keeps his readers coming back for more. It's just clickbait method for profit, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:44 am

IA that RS is waiting for clicks, but last year they didn't announce Nick as the lead until 30 August.  So, I think we could be waiting awhile.  RS is at the mercy of TPTB's decision.  I'm not convinced it's Peter's gig.  JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05