SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by suzq Tue May 30, 2017 7:27 am

I would love to see Rashad as the next Bachelor!

suzq

Back to top Go down

WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 am

"In a recent interview with E! News, Flip or Flop star Tarek El Moussa said he would "absolutely be open" to the idea of going on The Bachelor. Tarek and his wife, Christina, announced their surprising split in December after seven years of marriage. Tarek is well versed in the reality TV game; despite their divorce, Tarek and Christina are still filming their hit HGTV show.

Tarek seems like the perfect candidate to juggle twenty-something women at once — in the interview, Tarek said he "loves going on dates and meeting new girls." We can picture it now... Christina showing up to meet the final few contestants, Tarek's home renovation tips slipping out during hometowns. The season would not be short on drama."

http://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a53509/tarek-el-moussa-open-to-being-the-next-bachelor/

I wouldn't hate this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:31 am

I am team anyone but Bryan! cantstopl This is me being petty

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:36 am

Didn't she accuse him of being distraught and mentally unstable? I liked these two, and watched their shows often, however since the split, they turned me off with all the media crap. He hooked up with their nanny and she hooked up with the pool guy. I won't even watch their show anymore.

I have no interest in seeing him as the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't she accuse him of being distraught and mentally unstable? I liked these two, and watched their shows often, however since the split, they turned me off with all the media crap. He hooked up with their nanny and she hooked up with the pool guy. I won't even watch their show anymore.

I have no interest in seeing him as the next lead.

Never saw or even knew about their show. Sounds like a great way to spend my time....NOT. In that case, please keep him away. I am now team anyone but Bryan and Tarek Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:02 am

^^^^ I am hoping that is a joke. Tarek? Really? That would be about as boring as watching paint dry. Yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:01 am

adf23 wrote:^^^^  I am hoping that is a joke.  Tarek? Really? That would be about as boring as watching paint dry.  Yikes.

I watch their home renovation show it is good but him as the bachelor I would find something else to do seriously.. No joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 am

Moved from Episode 3 thread.

Idallys wrote:Do we have any idea who the next bachelor will be yet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:40 pm

If RS is in fact correct this time, and Rachel chose Bryan. I think Peter is being set up as much as anyone to be Bachelor. My goodness, so many people are going to apply for him, haha. Wow. Kudos to those of you who called it.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Yeah, I'm guessing if Peter is the Bachelor, they'll be pushing that heartbreak edit hard. Maybe that they were perfect for each other, down to their teeth, and she rejected him. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 pm

OMG I definitely can see this happening if Peter is not F1 !!!!

#TeamPeter WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:55 am

Well well well...I don't know if it is just wishful thinking on her part but hey who knows to whom she is connected Smiley

#TeamPeter WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel WellsForBachelor - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05