SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@AllAboutLove At least for the Bachelor they do. "After a final interview lasting about 12 hours, potential contestants are required to take an STD test and undergo a three-day psychological evaluation to verify their sanity. In addition, each girl must take a “camera test” to see how photogenic she is."

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/really-happens-behind-scenes-bachelor

As far as I can see that's not from an official casting site. While I do think they care about how a contestant looks (and why so many look similar with little variance in weight especially) I don't see where the show on it's application states the words "to see how photogenic you are". Not that I think TPTB not having those exact words makes them any better, just that I don't think being photogenic is what they look for when it comes to their whole cast (some of them definitely) but most of them I think they care most if they are somewhat attractive and even if not so much then at least if they can bring drama and controversy or something else.

Back to Bryan: I do think he was cast because he is considered attractive physically. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 pm

The STD test is a joke, too. It's is for syph. and gon., not HPV, HIV, Chlamydia or Trich. They can't test guys for a lot of those anyway(HPV). So they probably spend more time dealing with how camera friendly someone is than STD healthy or mentally healthy. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Haha, I'd definitely fail that photogenic test. Even though I think I look fine in the mirror, every time I see a pic of myself I'm like who's that doughy blob? laugh out loud The contestants of this show are probably all way better looking in person.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Personally, I don't care if he has or hasn't.  I don't think he needs them, he's attractive enough on his own.  

Until he over does it so much he becomes unrecognizable like others from Bach nation have done, then I say let him do what he wants to his own face and body.  If he reaches that point, I'll be happy to say enoughs, enough.  laugh out loud until then... Eh... Whatever. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 pm

I find Bryan less attractive on the show than I did pre season, but still very cute

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:06 pm

@AllAboutLove I mean, idk what to tell you. That website just compiled info from other place but if you search "bachelor camera test" or "bachelor photogenic," you will see more information.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:12 pm

mindless wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:I wouldnt say cheek fillers just cause if you go back to his IG to that photo where hes in college with the Nike shirt his cheeks/facial structure look the same. Maybe right about the forehead though idk.
IMO

I went through his IG pics the other day because the cheek situation was bugging me and I'm sure he's had some fillers. In these two pics https://www.instagram.com/p/sQwFtalhjG/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo and https://www.instagram.com/p/rH5Fcvlhmt/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo you can see that he has those hollow lines running diagonally under his eyes. Jordan has them too, but he hasn't done anything about them so far. Bryan's cheeks are all puffy and smooth, so IMO he's definitely had fillers, probably temporary ones like Juvéderm. I think it just makes him look odd. JMO.

I think his cheeks are genetic. It looks like to me his Dad appears to have the same cheeks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@AllAboutLove I mean, idk what to tell you. That website just compiled info from other place but if you search "bachelor camera test" or "bachelor photogenic," you will see more information.
It's all good. I personally don't believe they care that much other than the cast can bring the drama or fulfill their script for that season or be a potential next lead/BIP/etc candidate. Ultimately what's attractive to some may not be attractive to another so I think they throw a bit of it all in the mix and for the most part I would say that very few contestants I would find very attractive. In Bryan's case he doesn't do anything for me but I can see him being seen as attractive to the general viewing audience.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@AllAboutLove I mean, idk what to tell you. That website just compiled info from other place but if you search "bachelor camera test" or "bachelor photogenic," you will see more information.
It's all good. I personally don't believe they care that much other than the cast can bring the drama or fulfill their script for that season or be a potential next lead/BIP/etc candidate. Ultimately what's attractive to some may not be attractive to another so I think they throw a bit of it all in the mix and for the most part I would say that very few contestants I would find very attractive. In Bryan's case he doesn't do anything for me but I can see him being seen as attractive to the general viewing audience.

I will openly admit that my love for Pachel impacts the way I view Bryan. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698 Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm

@Bach/ette it happens all the time. Last year we were still living the war of the two ILYs. Hopefully as the season goes on TPTB will show us more of Bryan so we can all see what Rachel liked in him. But then again, for me her liking Bryan and still choosing Peter shows how awesome Peter must be to be better than something really good. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:43 pm

I know that you guys have changed the subject, but I have to agree that IMO he has certainly had fillers in his cheeks. I thought I was the only one to notice that.

He must have had a fresh set of injections done for the show. His cheeks on screen are very high and smooth. Seems like in his IG pics since the show, they (his cheeks) have settled so to speak, so they aren't quite so high and round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:12 am

Per Josiah's IG story: Bryan is hanging out, ("turning up in Miami"-according to Josiah) with Willie and Josiah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal