SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Millsy explicitly clarified in a recent podcast why Rachel's season reminded him more of Ali's and he stated it was purely because of the guys, notably the F4, being different kinds of guys versus the two recent seasons where Millsy said that guys in the F4 for the most part were more similar to each other than R's season.

So I don't think Millsy's statement has anything to do with order of dates or anything like that. I still and have always seen Bryan as F1 and if he is not I will be very surprised.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Two more followers for Bryan

SC from yesterday morning (May, 12th)
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur16

SC from today, this morning (just now - May 13th)
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Captur15

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat May 13, 2017 11:28 pm

He has 436 followers now.  Might mean reactivation of accounts or he accepted 2 followers and he followed them back
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Carine wrote:@ReneeM  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

@emusha AFTR and the Ellyeah based on the TB pattern, FIR the fifth date Bryan is probably F1. I know most mentioned how Frank was Ali's F1 and Brooks was Des F1 before they left and they had the 1st date.
Is the F1 always hidden? Consideringen date and leaked date pics/vids I wouldn't say any of the F4 have really been hidden imo..

I'm with you. Logic says Bryan's likely F1, but I'm still rooting for Peter to the end of the finale Hugesmile whatever spoilers I hear. I think this FIR, ep 5 date pattern is getting so lazy, that they really would be smart to have F2 in those spots this year and change up the F1 IMO.

IMO, F1s used to be very hidden. But with social media it seems they've given up on that because more recently both Jordan and Shawn had public dates, Shawn a couple so I don't know how much of a clue it is anymore. JMO. Regardless, neither of Peter's one on ones were public but Ellen and HTD were as public as it gets, so who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 11:38 pm

Dessler wrote:He has 436 followers now.  Might mean reactivation of accounts or he accepted 2 followers and he followed them back

I don't know because there wasn't 2 more at the same time. Last time i checked he just had 2 more followers. Following was the same. you can see my SC. If it was reactivation he would have gained them at the same time. imo.

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat May 13, 2017 11:42 pm

TLTF wrote:
Dessler wrote:He has 436 followers now.  Might mean reactivation of accounts or he accepted 2 followers and he followed them back

I don't know because there wasn't 2 more at the same time. Last time i checked he just had 2 more followers. Following was the same. you can see my SC. If it was reactivation he would have gained them at the same time. imo.

Sometimes, it is not an exact science.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Yeah I'm preparing myself for her picking Bryan too based on what she said she wanted pre season but also keeping in mind that sometimes goes out the window. I did have a dream last night about finding out that she picked Eric though. I think I may be thinking too much about this season oops!

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am

haha I think I'm gonna like this guy much more than I thought I would from that "sloppy seconds" comment on Ellen which was def a try hard moment from him and not very respectful of Rachel but I don't think I'll be holding that against him cos we all say weird ish that makes no sense when we find ourselves in situations we haven't been in before.

Watched vid of him on the first page on this thread and he seems personable, charismatic and engaging which isn't something that should be held against him. like those up thread said - he might totally be like a Jordan rather than a Josh - I mean he's 37 so I'd suspect he's serious about finding his life partner. Excited to learn more about Dr. B with an open mind and lots of curiosity/interest :halo:
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 3:06 am

From what we know of Rachel I am assuming if she was not happy with that comment she will say something, and maybe they talked it out.

Have to say still something giving me pause but he may come across differently once the show airs.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun May 14, 2017 3:16 am

Agreed. While my own impression of him is questionable, it's just a first impression. And I'm not dating him, so it's irrelevant. Maybe he'll be fun to watch in action. Maybe he'll be charming and engaging. Maybe he'll be the one that we end up rooting for. "Best kisser" isn't too shabby ;)

I know that I personally will enjoy watching more if I'm not invested in this being a love story, or assuming that the F1 is Prince Charming. Without placing any expectations, "Best Kisser" Bryan might be ok in spite of his off colour commentary.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 14, 2017 3:17 am

I understand how the Ellen comment came off to some but i really didn't even take it serious because i thought Bryan was MOT until it came about he got the FIR and Episode 5 SD. I still have no opinion on Bryan though i wish his limo entrance was a bit more chilled than the lip leaking that TPTB showed but maybe he was just a tard nervous and chose to over compensate, no idea really.

Since TPTB decided to show Bryan first, I wonder if he was also the first one out of the limo on the M&G day. I think Jordan was the first one out but SCMIW. Once we get the limo entrance pictures released we should be able to confirm if Bryan was first or not if they release the pics with the numbers tagged to them.

Regardless it should be interesting where Bryan lands and I am keen to see / hear what Rachel's family thinks of him if he turns out to be F1....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 14, 2017 3:27 am

Bryan is a charmer, high energy and has some swag. If he's F1, it will be an interesting ride.

jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal