SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Please remember that no one from the spoiled side is allowed to post in the no spoilers threads. Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by JBF Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Throughout much of this season, I have been leaning on the Peter side, but I can now see her shifting to Bryan, already sporting her matching wrist watch, or even Eric. Some seasons they promote the relationship between lead and F1 early on, others give we get a different story with lots of zig-zagging. Regarding Desie's season, they over focused on Brooks early on while her pick Chris was "Find Waldo" in the first two episodes.

That is why I made that silly chart on the previous page to balance out all three guys. Even though Peter has the most F1-ish edit, it does not necessarily mean he is The Winner. Bryan's storyline of "Is he too good to be true?" a.k.a. "Are we in a Fairy Tale bubble?" can very abruptly change tonight or in the finale to "yup, he's the one". In many ways, Rachel/Bryan remind me a lot of Ali/Roberto and NOT because of the Florida "Latin Influence" but the body language and her just enjoying "being in the moment" as long as it lasts. I did see the one interview the original Ali gave her, complete with a special warning about "first impressions".

I wish we had a better presentation of Rachel/Eric. After all, he isn't gone yet. It may be Peter leaving tonight, for all we know.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Please remember that no one from the spoiled side is allowed to post in the no spoilers threads.  Thanks!

At least I am not dreaming and there are Phantoms lurking around here. Just my imaginary friend Herbie.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 pm

I have not seen all of this episode, but the parts I got through already exhaust me.

At this point, I am just rolling the dice and picking Peter as my tentative F1, but won't be sobbing if she chooses Bryan or Eric over him and will wish that happy couple the best. It is her choice, not mine. Ha ha! Also anything can happen in the final stretch that we haven't seen coming.

I have been sticking to the show (and not even the full season since I don't even know most of the guys who will be battling it out in "Men Fight All"), but I have also sampled a couple non-spoilerish interviews Rachel has done for various talk show hosts. The simple fact that Bryan and Eric are so eager to propose and Peter is not... yet (ahem), along with Rachel repeating over and over and over and over again that she is engaged and so eager to flaunt The Ring, makes me think Fleiss & Co. want us all to think F1 is anybody BUT Peter.

As the great Wesley Hayden used to say "I was born at night, but not last night."

Peter's parents got engaged after only knowing each other for a month, so I don't believe he is 1000000% against the idea. At least Mommy Kathy favors him being cautious. By the way, have we gotten to Peter's church scene yet? You know, the one where he is  discussing what he thinks engagements are about? Also we are blessed with plenty of "future" talk in his scenes with her, including the prospect of moving her practice to Wisconsin, more important now than what frosting to use on a wedding cake. In addition, no fewer than three kids, along with Copper, have been shown with Peter to emphasize his Daddy skills.

The "to be continued" is posted right after Rachel says "for the first time ever, I am thinking Peter and I may not work out". Oh please, you know this isn't the first time she thought that. Also it appears that the editors in charge of the previews made a ghastly mistake of not corresponding directly with the editors on the main show. A shot of Peter standing at the next rose ceremony was accidentally left in. We all know that means one thing. Regardless whether he is staying or going, there WAS a fantasy suite overnight. SOMETHING was "working out" here. Otherwise there would be no Peter. How many past Bachelorette seasons can you name where a guy either leaves abruptly or gets dumped on a fantasy date?

I think my favorite scene is the one with Peter and Bryan together while Eric is busy meeting her parents. I have to hand it to Bryan for being so hilariously Machiavellian. He cleverly asks Peter if he asked permission to propose to her family and Peter honestly tells him he did not. The "oh goody" look on Bryan's face is priceless. You gotta hand it to Peter... he is always honest. Mommy Kathy even stated that she "appreciates his honesty". Rachel also likes his honesty although she was "scared" a little by it back in Switzerland. When both The Bachelorette and her mother insist Peter is honest, therefore it must be true. If Peter says Bryan is being "ballsy", "arrogant" and "annoying", who would not believe him except Bryan? As Peter says " I don't want to be sitting here with you, I am not going to lie"... and he never does!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:37 am

I am guessing everybody here is angry at me for picking the wrong guy? Oh well. Sorry!

Oh... I can see either Bryan or Eric as the "one" too... kinda, sorta. Just wish we had more substance to their edits.

Things were overdone a bit on Bryan's Meet The Parents segment. When he excused himself, it was likely when everybody's mouth was full of food and he needed a potty break. Yet they made it seem like the questions were too tough on him. Also thought the stoic expressions among the family rather silly. Since Rachel was pretty angry at her family, you can tell she was emotionally committed to him. This makes him F1-ish to some extent, since the Bachelorettes are often at war with families over their favorites.

Bryan is a very methodical man who had studied this program thoroughly and wants to make sure everything is done properly, just as one picks the right stocks to invest in. That is why his earlier segment asking Peter if he asked permission to propose so downright hilarious to me. Technically he really should not care what other contestants do or not do if he keeps insisting that, when he is with Rachel, he isn't thinking of the other guys. However I do think he has feelings for her... or at least is convincing himself he does. I can't place my finger on what it is exactly, but my overall vibe is that he is trying too hard to do everything right.

My favorite moments...

Rachel: We're gonna have brunch with a couple of girlfriends
Bryan: Oh wow.
Rachel: That's a whole new level but (humorously slaps him) you'll do great
Bryan: Did anybody else meet your girlfriends?
Rachel: Nope
Bryan: Oh wow

Bryan toasting with her friends: Cheers to ME, to Rachel, to us.

Rachel to friends: Let's be real. I thought he was a douchebag.
Yeah... but she doesn't think that now. Even so, did the editors have to leave that moment in? Or will Rachel use it as a reason for breaking up with him six months from now?

Brian to the family: I was very open with my feelings from the get-go with her. From day one, I felt she was my girlfriend.
Constance: She was your girlfriend after a week?
Bryan: Yeah! I mean... I'm a... I guess her genuineness, her realness brought it out of me. Like, I want her to understand what events took place in MY life that molded ME into the person that sits in front of her today and, you know, loves her so much.

Let Mommy Kathy explain things to her daughter: We need to get to a comfort level. You have to understand that you are in a bubble. We are outside that bubble and, so, the way we see things... we have to get clarity.

Bryan: They might find it a bit far fetched, but, you know, it is my job to convince them otherwise.
Go get 'em, Tiger!

Actually his session ended pretty well, I think. Again, I am a little bothered by the way they showed him abruptly leaving even if it wasn't that in reality. The editors are making The Viewers think he won't stick to this relationship if there is opposition. Some seasons are less about how a couple fall in love with each other but more about what could potentially split them. If Rachel and Bryan are together and are watching this show, they should be using this show as a learning experience and determine what areas exposed by the editors need the most work on. Even though Rachel and Bryan may know the real reason he abruptly left, the way the editors presented it and the way viewers are responding should give them a signal that commitment to each other will be tested outside the bubble.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 am

Does anyone have a link to watch tonight's MTA live but during west coast time? Or any guidance on how I can live stream the west coast airing? TIA!

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 am

@bronco18 
 you can try this one : 
http://www.stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/abc-live-streaming

PS : stream 3 work for me
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:16 pm

blowkiss
SelmaHB wrote:@bronco18 
 you can try this one : 
http://www.stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/abc-live-streaming

PS : stream 3 work for me

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Please remember that no one from the spoiled side is allowed to post in the no spoilers threads.  Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:30 pm

Memories of the way we were...

Men Tell All sneak previews. How will the next one compare in terms of sobbing?

JoJo to Jordan: "You don't know if you would get down on one knee?" Gee... can't imagine any other Bachelorette fretting about THAT!

Dump him! Pick Robby since he already told Mommy "I love your daughter sssssoooo much." How much Robby? Show us with your arms.

Robby to JoJo: "I love you and I am ready for that next step".

Mister Harrison promises us a SHOCKING conclusion as JoJo has her panic attack.

Per Kaitlyn: "When I look at Nick, I know that I am in love". With Shawn, they just "fit" together. No love.

Oh, come now, Mister Harrison. Is this really the most dramatic ending we won't believe?

Rainy days and Mondays always gets Andi down...

... and, drum roll please...

... the masterpiece of all masterpieces... or as Mister Harrison tells us "I really, really mean it THIS time!"...

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Nice to see you, JBF. handwave Hope all is well with you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara