SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:05 pm

coolangel wrote:From CH's WTA blog:

The question we were left wondering last week was…well…I’ll let Raven explain that one herself. And the answer…well, I’ll let her explain that, too, when the time is right, but needless to say the date went really well and she went into the rose ceremony beaming.

Looks like we will be hearing if Raven got her big-O at ATFR.  Rolling Eyes

Next week is going to be one of the most exciting live three-hour finales ever, and I can guarantee you that you are going to see something you’ve never seen before during After The Final Rose. You don’t want to miss it.

So CH spoke about the historic ATFR too. I am honestly glad that it can't be 'F2 calling out the lead for sex in the FD' coz Nick already covered that. laugh out loud laugh out loud IMO It has something to do with N&V's wedding - either a live one or a 'Save the Date'.  :wedding

All JMO.
I not sure what to think. I remember Nick telling Kaitlyn about Shawn being Eskimo brothers with a buddy as something important she needed to know. Did Nick even see by his own logic if he was physical with more than one a couple of days before engagement it makes them Eskimo sisters? Of course they will ask Raven to answer about getting an O on fantasy date since she mentioned never having one on show. Is that what makes the AFTR "Historic" that she is asked to answer such a question? The powers that be would be setting their final couple up to fail big time, it would be awful to be constantly reminded in interviews after if V is final one!!!! I hope Raven is able to honestly answer NO emphatically or stay mute unless she is F1 and is engaged to Nick.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:12 pm

From Nick's PEOPLE Blog:

I hope you’re excited to see how my own comes to an end next week. I promise there are a few surprises and it might not end the way you expect. So get ready for the most dramatic finale in television history! (Sorry, had to have my own attempt at Chris Harrison’s line.) Hopefully fourth time’s a charm!

:wedding  :wedding :wedding

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:24 pm

I'm starting to get nervous about what is going to happen at ATFR.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Are we sure this historic AFR isn't Corrine related? This season has been all about her. I wouldn't count her out next week. Is she still in LA?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Are we sure this historic AFR isn't Corrine related? This season has been all about her. I wouldn't count her out next week. Is she still in LA?

In the recent past ATFR, it seems little emphasis has been on the couple vs other things. So this could be a possibility--anything not couple related.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:54 pm

I think the "historic" moment MF is referring to is Nick won't be single at the ATFR. After three unsuccessful attempts he finally left filming in a relationship and not alone JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 pm

Why would Nick care if it was not somehow related to him? His blog post sounds like it is something he is excited about as well.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:56 pm

^^ That's true he's always been single at ATFR, but I don't think that would be the wild factor though... Any other guesses?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 pm

Ha what if Vanessa's pregnant!? That would be historic Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Nick had to do what MF wanted.  And he gave him a big payday including DWTS.

MF wants some significant back.  

So what does MF want more than anything on this show. Wedding at ATFR.

He is either doing that.  Or he is alone.   I can't think of anything else.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Can some one tell me if FR and AFr episode is usually 3 hrs as I thought only 2?  Wondering if it is longer due to "historic" event. IMO N would not be excited and promoting if negative experience. Nissa recent sm posts and support indicate definitely together imo especially with Tassi's recent following v. I hate wishing time away but Monday can not come fast enough and I'm just a viewer/#teamnissa.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ha what if Vanessa's pregnant!? That would be historic Hugesmile
..and wild!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules