SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Such a fantastic, fun and relaxed interview with Nick and Peta. 

They get along great and such good friends which must make it so much easier to dance with someone one has a great rapport with!

I can't wait to see Nick do the Rumba! 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:4th dance's the charm? giggling

I'm crossing my fingers that this dance will be scored appropriately, and Nick will rocket to the top half tomorrow night.

Well, it was on the Bachelor so it may be on DWTS as well. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:4th dance's the charm? giggling

I'm crossing my fingers that this dance will be scored appropriately, and Nick will rocket to the top half tomorrow night.

Well, it was on the Bachelor so it may be on DWTS as well. :fingersarecrossed

Very good point laugh out loud. Maybe 4 is just his lucky number. Sure hoping for this Rumba! It really is looking great from what clips there have been of it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:46 am

For anyone who missed the sneak peak Ginger posted on IG stories:

Based on the following posts, there will be a BTS segment on GMA tomorrow for most memorable year.  Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrwq1GAwgk/?taken-by=ginger_zee
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrnWc5hEK8/?taken-by=teambabygotbach

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 am

This looks like it has the potential to be really good.  Let's hope it turns out well!  Good luck Nick and Peta! cheerleader
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:44 am

coolangel wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrG2orDcPx/?taken-by=petajanefans

@ginger_zee's IG story has a snippet of Nick and Peta's rumba from camera blocking today. It's looking reallllyyy good IMO. I think it's the acoustic version of the song. (@cookielover12, you were right! yes )

I am so excited! cheerleader

Acoustic version of the song! 

Nick looks great!! High clap

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:51 am

Oh my! I can't wait for this Rumba! The song on acoustic sounds perfect! These two are the best partners & friends!!
Nick up close like the video during their FB live thing, looks so so handsome!!
It will be so great to see V with his family also!!
I am really hoping the judges are fair and give them a better & more deserving score tomorrow!!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 am

GMA Segment from today. It's a short one.

Source

Interesting that Nick said he is more nervous on Sundays now. laugh out loud laugh out loud Looks like having someone special in the audience cheering him on helps on Mondays. giggling Hugesmile

I am so excited for this performance! cheerleader laughlaughlaugh
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:32 am

I just stalked dwts facebook page and realized the show has yet to post Nick and Peta's dances on the page. Their faves are clearly Normani, Heather, Simone, Rashad, and David. That's basically who they post about. I really hope Nick steps up tonight!!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:56 pm

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 C8wlsMcUQAA51SY
George Pennacchio‏@abc7george
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Nick's week 4 DWTS Vlog:

http://people.com/tv/dwts-nick-viall-bachelor-challenge-facing-lust-finding-love/

ETA:

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:53 pm

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 C8_kugOUIAEi7Ey
Ginger Zee‏@Ginger_Zee
No idea what was so funny but I do know I <3 these 2 & their rumba. Preview on @GMA @viallnicholas28 @PetaMurgatroyd
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal