SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:03 pm

I enjoyed Nick's dance. Plus, his long and lean dancing body is so awesome to look at. I may be developing a tiny crush on him.  :hearts love:  **edited** I may be in for a bigger crush.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fan Forum rules)

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Nick and Peta are going to be on Ellen tomorrow!!! I am hoping that Vanessa will join them... Maybe?
Thanks for sharing! I'm suprised they have time for anything other than practicing a new routine!

ETA: Is it being taped tomorrow or is it actually airing tomorrow? Do you know?

It was filmed today. Nick took over the Ellen show snapchat (Ellen DeGeneres) about an hour ago. Vanessa was there with him and he went on stage with Peta.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Question - how does the voting work for DWTS - i.e. how does it work with results - when do they find out if they made it the next week?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:59 pm

They eliminate a couple at the end of Monday's show. So all the couples will get to do a second dance, they will announce the ones who are safe and have a few in jeopardy and then one couple will be eliminated.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Nick and PETA are scheduled to be on Ellen tomorrow (Wednesday). Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 am

Nick and Peta must already have known what their dance would be for next Monday. I can't imagine being in Milwaukee for a few days and being ready for dance rehearsal on Sunday night. When does the show typically reveal their next type of dance? Does anyone know?  Thanks for answering so many questions from those of us who are basically clueless.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:11 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Nick and Peta must already have known what their dance would be for next Monday. I can't imagine being in Milwaukee for a few days and being ready for dance rehearsal on Sunday night. When does the show typically reveal their next type of dance? Does anyone know?  Thanks for answering so many questions from those of us who are basically clueless.

Their next dance is a Foxtrot. Peta mentioned it in her IG caption. Smiley

Camera blocking is on Sunday so they'll be back by then unless someone stands in for him. One of the troupe members, Alan ( :fanningfan ) did it for a few male celebs last year if they couldn't make it.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:29 am

What is camera blocking?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:40 am

mprssdbyu wrote:What is camera blocking?

Basically the final rehearsal of the show. All the celebrities perform their entire routine and the camera locations, movements and focus settings are confirmed for the best visual on screen.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 am

i am hoping with so many ringers that the fan group who solely bases their votes on best dancing will split several ways which in turn could allow an underdog/less experienced dancer who has an gradual build up to greatness scenario to prevail. I think Nick has a good shot of having such a story arch. I am still salty about 6s for the content and execution of that dance. 7s would have been more acceptable IMO. can't wait for dance 2!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:11 am

Question: how does pay scale work on this show?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:37 am

@notarose Here are the cast salaries. The website has the hosts salaries as well.

Dancing With the Stars Contestants Salaries

Start with base compensation of $125,000
Weeks 3 & 4: $10,000 per week ($20,000 total)
Week 5: $15,000
Weeks 6 & 7: $20,000 per week ($40,000 total)
Weeks 8 & 9: $30,000 per week ($60,000 total)
Weeks 10 & 11: $50,000 per week ($100,000 total)
If a celebrity makes it to the final episode, his or her earnings can go up as high as $360,000.

http://www.paywizard.org/main/salary/vip-check/dancing-with-the-stars

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal