SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 am

@Kashathediva Unless you are older than Rudy when he played then I say okay. Otherwise go for it.

@Sprite I love Amber and B Rob I follow him on twitter and he is still so funny. His 4 girls are adorable and I fan girl over him and Amber every day still....

They are what every reality couple strive to be. Amber keeps a low profile. She does not do SM. They still are just as in love all these years later.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Shocking - Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:48 am

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:49 am

Future winners of survivor.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:21 am

@Sprite I had often thought BB for the same reasons you presented, but no they don't take anyone over 40 it seems and who wants to be voted out first because of age. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 am

@nikikass That's a great pic of Rob's kids, so cute!

ET Canada had a pre Survivor premiere special. I'm not sure how long it was, I didn't realize it until 5 min's left in the program. Yes, it looked like it's going to be a great season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 am

@guardianangel it was 1/2hr and it was previewing the first challenge with some american and canadian, I believe they are the ones who test out the challenges before the actually contestants does it.  The americans won.  There was also intereviews with all the contestants which was fun. The ships are for real they were wash up in the storm just before taping.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:09 am

@reason thanks! I saw the ships part. Jeff looks the same as he did years ago, the guy never ages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:19 pm

It was a great premiere!

I binge watched some of the older seasons of players on this season since I didn't remember some of them.... Sarah and Andrea especially! I found that my impression of some of them changed. Some I thought were great players the first time around really weren't!

One thing that was interesting was that to see Andrea I had to watch the season that Boston Rob won. Jeff mentioned at the reunion that he had played the game for 117 days. So knowing the Ozzy and Cirie are on their 4th time as well, I wondered how many days each of them have played the game. Cirie was at 85 so needs 33 days to pass Rob's record. Now Ozzy... he is already at 104 days so only needs to make 14 days to pass Rob! I so want him to last those 14 days! I love me some Ozzy!!!

As for Rob, I wasn't a fan of him on Marquesas. He was interesting on All-Stars but I still wasn't a fan. But what changed my mind about him... was his and Amber's appearance on Amazing Race when they were engaged. He was so encouraging to her and never yelled at her if she had trouble with a task. I became a fan then. So I was rooting hard for him in Redemption Island which he won... He played all of those people so much!

I have a gut feeling that Ozzy does quite well this season just from when some of the cast was brought on stage during the Millenials vs GenX reunion. He was all smiles where some of the others on stage with him were more somber (Ciera for one, Caleb for another). If he doesn't go to the end, then he must have had a great adventure because he just seemed so happy. Sandra and Cirie were on stage as well and did have smiles but not as big as Ozzy's!

Can't wait to see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 pm

@havadrpepper I think that Ozzy is just one of those people who is very chill and happy pretty much all the time. I don't really expect him to last that long simply because he could become such a threat at immunity challenges later on. Plus, he is so well liked that it could be dangerous to let him stay.

When I was picking my team for the pool on FORT, you are allowed only a six person team and I went through all the players left and I have to say, it was more a matter of who I thought was going to be eliminated and wouldn't be around for the end, rather than who I thought would win. So right off the bat I eliminated Ozzy, Malcolm, Sandra, Cerie, Jeff, Caleb, Michaela. I figured the quiet types who lasted towards the end of their first or second season stood the best chance since they would know the end game better and they hopefully learned something the previous times(s). We shall see. I still have to pick a team for my pool, but this season I am letting everyone have a team of 10 so I have a little more leaway there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:45 pm

@sprite, I see why you say that but Ozzy hasn't always been very chill and happy in the past. He went into a deep depression after his first time on the show. In fact, he isolated himself and gained a lot of weight. He wasn't the "hunk" Ozzy we had watched all season long at that reunion show. He has grown up since then and learned a lot from his other appearances on the show, but I just got the feeling that he was quite happy with how this season went.

Malcolm is one of the ones I re-watched where my opinion changed. He really wasn't that great a player, he just played with others that were worse than him! I think Michaela can stick around for awhile... at least thru merge. Since she got through the rough spot on day 3, she could be fine since nobody actually knows her game (or Zeke's) since their season hadn't even aired when this one was filmed.

With a switch coming next week, what issues that happened during the first 6 days could be forgotten if those involved get shifted to different tribes... I'm thinking they go from 2 to 3 tribes (of 6) in the next episode. Wouldn't surprise me if they then go back to 2 tribes when they are down to 16. I am thinking that they aren't going to let these guys get too comfortable in any one tribe this time around... always "changing the game" so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 pm

@havadrpepper Oh, I had no idea that happened to Ozzy after his first stint on the show. I don't follow anyone...from any show...other than what I read here or occasionally in some magazine.

Yeah, I never thought Malcolm was that great a player. He was good at challenges and he was hot. As for Michaela, I just don't think she can keep her emotions in check and will likely p*ss people off. Too bad because she is very good at challenges and she has a good strategic sense. She is young so may learn to control herself better as she gets older. I suspect this will not be the last we will see of her. Additionally, I think one of the reasons people may be more inclined to vote her off...and Zeke for that matter...is precisely because they are unknowns. The rest of these people have seen each others games...sometimes multiple times...and many even know each other outside the game. They have no idea about these two. Better the devil you know and all that.

As for the tribes, I just read somewhere that they are splitting into 3 tribes so you are right there.

This was a really good start so I hope they can keep it up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:51 am

What's great about this show is you have to be adaptive. That's what helps you survive.
What worked the first time around for certain cast, may not do it for a different set of players.
Case in point--Ciera. Her coming out heavy only triggered the rest of the tribe to remember--this shark voted out her mom.
Tribes will be smart to keep cast like Ozzy, Caleb around for strength until they can afford to cut him lose. Jeff Varner -ugh- he annoys me so much.
Zeke and Cirie who are both not so great at challenges are great with mind games and the social game.
I just love this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan