SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Question, if Normani's overrated, who on the cast is better than her? question Not even professional dancer Heather looks better than her up to this point IMO.

I think she is the best of the bunch, but is still over rated. Nobody is wowing me this year unlike most other seasons.

So if she's the best of the bunch, it stands to reason that she'd get the best scores no?. I disagree with the premise but even if I agreed it's not like the judges can say "well you're the best, but i'm gonna score you against past seasons because they were better & no one this season is wow-ing me". All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Rashad was really good. A little stompy in bits, but that was probably my favourite dance of the night so far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Question, if Normani's overrated, who on the cast is better than her? question Not even professional dancer Heather looks better than her up to this point IMO.

I think she is the best of the bunch, but is still over rated. Nobody is wowing me this year unlike most other seasons.

So if she's the best of the bunch, it stands to reason that she'd get the best scores no?. I disagree with the premise but even if I agreed it's not like the judges can say "well you're the best, but i'm gonna score you against past seasons because they were better & no one this season is wow-ing me". All JMO.

I'm not saying to compare her to other seasons, but for me there should not have been a single 10 handed out all season to any of them. IMO this is a very mediocre season and she is just the best of a mediocre bunch. No tens from this Grinch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 pm

I'm expecting a perfect score rumba from heather & if it's not, I'm gonna be big mad. Choreo better be on point, her dancing better be on point, and she better freaking emote. This is one of my favourite songs and she I'm gonna be super salty if she doesn't do it justice. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Yep, Rashad's dance is my favorite tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 pm

@"ReneeM I would expect normani to be one of the better dancers considering she has had years of dance lessons as well as competing in dance competitions. However, she is right on par with heather imo. Very mediocre considering the talent she has, which makes her highly overrated imo. Rashad and Nancy have both impressed me more than Normani has this season. IMO they are both better.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:28 pm

I hope those nutty harmonizers take Normani all the way laugh out loud. She should definitely win IMO.

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Damn, that was good Maks and Heather. And that is how it should be done. He is so good at the sexy/aggressive dances.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:29 pm

I did not feel that rumba at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 pm

The songs/dance they get and when they get them matter. 
I'm believing even more after seeing scores tonight that most of this is predetermined. How can non-dancers have a chance against dancers/athletes? They can't.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Of course the professional dancer gets a 40.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 pm

what did Rashad & Emma get?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1