SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:23 pm

lipsis wrote:I really don't think his fans need to worry about Nick. I don't see him doing worse placement-wise than Sean or Chris. Sean left in 6th and Chris left in 5th. No matter how good or bad Nick dances, depending on your point of view, Bachelor Nation will keep him in. Trust me, I'd love to be wrong on this because I'd be more than thrilled to see him go away but I don't think I am.

Bachelor nation is divided on Nick, he has the bad boy stigma for some still IMO. He's a better dancer than Chris and Sean, but IMO he's not going to get the same support. Add to that the judges' agenda to get him out IMO. He's not F4 material, but he's definitely better than their golden boy (nothing personal, I like him as a person and I like the Cubs) David Ross or even Bonner IMO. Last 2 weeks I've cringed throughout David's performances and then, to just watch the judges fawning all over him with the high scores no no.

I expect an avalanche of criticism on another contestant, Heather, the ringer. as she advances, because they definitely do no want her to get to the finals.

I like Nancy, I honestly think she's a better dancer than Rashad and Simone, although I like all 3 and wouldn't mind seeing them in the finals, but I think eventually the judges are going to turn on her too, trying to push David forward. That's how they operate, they try to control who they want to stay or go. In the end I think Normani might mess up all their plans, because she's good and there's no stopping the Harmonizers. JMO

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:13 pm

I would be thrilled if Nancy edged Heather (or as I like to call her, the Ringiest Ringer of all Ringers. RROAR, for short) out of the finals. She takes the ringer role to a whole new level. I can accept boy/girl band ringers and even Broadway ringers but former contestants on SYTYCD are totally unacceptable in my book. The troupe and the pros are full of formers from that show.

And you may be right about Miss 4th Harmony.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:15 pm

@lipsis RROAR laugh out loud Good one. Do I need to add that to the abbreviations?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:17 pm

^^ laugh out loud feel free. I think Heather's next show should be Real Housewives of Ringers. RHOR, for short. You can add that too.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's an interview that Sharna did on Home and Family, it's very insightful and explains a lot more about Bonner's injuries and the challenges he has to deal with. After watching this, makes me respect Sharna's choreography abilities so much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Rd6QAJmCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:12 pm

I would like to see Erika Jayne eliminated next.  I really can't stand watching her!!

And I personally would like to see someone who does not already have dance experience end up taking home the mirror ball trophy.  There are too many "ringers" with dance experience in this cast, and even though it isn't actual ballroom dances, they still have an advantage over those with no dance experience.  And, I would rather not have another gymnast win this season, even though I like Simone.

I am really liking Rashad and Emma the most right now.  I wouldn't mind seeing him win, and it would be the first time for Emma as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 pm

JMO - I'm really glad DWTS reached out to Bonner Bolton and asked him to participate. No, he is not a dancer, that would make him a "ringer". He is a learner and a fighter. As someone who is familiar with the injuries he sustained, it truly is a miracle he has recovered so well. It seems to me that he is still learning to deal with the constant pain. That's a life-long pain, and he's only 29 years old. I admire him for his positive attitude, and equally important, his gratitude. More often that not, people who suffer life altering injuries become angry, bitter, and depressed. He seems to be taking this bull by the horns (sorry couldn't help myself) and just enjoying DWTS. If he goes home next week or the week after, it's not the end of the world for him. I'm sure he will focus more on his modeling career with IMG. Just love to see a fresh face once in awhile.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:51 am

I don't think it is given enough emphasis that Nick is the only contestant this season who has is not a 'performer' of some sort. I would expect having experience in front of an audience is an advantage in this competition, so kudos to Nick for adapting so quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:49 am

I don't think that's true at all though. Nick has performed on TV for four TV seasons, including in front of a live audience. He's performed at numerous personal appearances and live interviews as well. He is probably more seasoned than several of the others. IMO

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:24 am

lipsis wrote:I don't think that's true at all though. Nick has performed on TV for four TV seasons, including in front of a live audience. He's performed at numerous personal appearances and live interviews as well. He is probably more seasoned than several of the others. IMO

With all due respect, I disagree. Performance experience IMO is something like singing, dancing, anchoring etc live where nerves come into the picture. Nick doesn't have any of that experience. A highly edited TV show doesn't count IMO. Even the backstreet boys performance had multiple retakes and wasn't really live. Personally, I think the Bachelors are the ones with none/least amount of performance experience on the show irrespective of the season they are on.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am

Here's all I'm going to say about performing and Nick's experience. IMO, he's got about the same amount of experience as Bonner. Certainly not less and maybe even more. They've both done modeling and I would say Bonner's "performance experience" in riding bulls is likely less "performance" than Nick's with reality tv and the MANY interviews he's done on live tv.

I don't think Nick is "seasoned" at all at performance...just like I don't think Bonner is. But I don't really think Rashad or David have "performance experience".

When it comes to performance experience I'm pretty sure the RROAR takes the win on that title!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:58 am

I agree that Bonner, Rashad and David also don't have the performance experience of the singers/dancers/gymnasts but I would still place them one ring above the Bachelors. Their profession required them to be live in front of a large audience cheering/booing them. IMO that still makes a difference when it comes to handling nerves.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1