SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm

It was good but I agreed with Julianne... needed a little more cha-cha.

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justrosie Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Swing! and a miss...strike.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:07 pm

who got sent home?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:08 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 pm

I hope Nick does not get sent home next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:54 pm

reason wrote:I hope Nick does not get sent home next week.

I think it would be Charo next week. It's getting scary with her and Keo had to physically restrain her today. I don't see her lasting one more week.

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:I hope Nick does not get sent home next week.

I think it would be Charo next week. It's getting scary with her and Keo had to physically restrain her today. I don't see her lasting one more week.

JMO

Send up the prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 am

I didn't get to see the end... Where did nick end up in the leaderboard? Tia....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 am

IMHO no way should Charo and Bonner have outscored Nick!!! I sincerely hope Charo is sent home next week - she's a distraction to the show!

And how can Simone only get 7s vs some 8s for Bonner - crazy, nonsensical scoring IMO. Ugh!

I think Erika was overscored because the Beyonce portion was not a jive - that is cheating.

I still have a few more dances to watch before the night is over.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:27 am

It makes me sad to say this, but DWTS is sucking pond scum right now. What the heck is going on with them? Maybe after they weed out the truly bad, it will right itself which does seem to be the early-on trend recently. imo.

Heather's dance might have been changed somewhat to include something she knew already (the Beyonce part) since Maks was injured. Giving her the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Bonner has a kinda scary look in his eyes to me. Something about him doesn't feel right - and it could just be because he was injured so badly last year. But still, Sharna needs to keep security close. imo.

Erika is a turn off imo because she is so focused on leading with her sexuality. And seems to be REALLY stuck on herself. Maybe I'll get a different opinion as we get to know her. Not really holding my breath on that one...

What the heck was Chris Kattan thinking at the end when he said he should've told about his back issue sooner? Well, duh, if you have a bad physical issue, why go on a dance competition? It seemed like such a whiney cop-out thing to say...

Nick was stiff, but better than last week! He did pretty well! I couldn't believe Len's attitude and scoring. What, is he friends with Shatner or something?? The scoring was ridiculous all the way around tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am

Witney is a beautiful version of Marilyn Monroe - love her dress and hair!

I can't say I'm sad about hearing Chris was sent home tonight - he probably shouldn't have been on the show to begin with, given his prior injury.

As grumpy as Len was tonight, I wish they'd either go back to 3 regular judges and a guest judge or reduce to just the 3 regulars - I don't care for Julianne every week. I much prefer her as a dancer! JMO

Normani and Val were great with their cha cha. They actually deserved 8s handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 4256136633

Beautiful choreography and performance by Rashad and Emma - wow! Another well deserved round of 8s handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 4256136633

As far as Mr. T's pasa doble - not even close! He walked through that routine. Rolling Eyes

David is a kick ... great personality! Not the best dance though.

Overall, tonight was a mixture of good and bad.  I do hope Nancy is able to stick around, as well as Nick. I want to see Nick have a chance to let loose - hopefully Peta will find a slightly less complicated choreography for them next week. Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:26 am

I think Len is probably doing high fives with William Shatner over a pitcher of Martinis right now! JK, but Len seems to really want Nick gone because he is scoring him much more harshly than the other contestants, IMO. Seems almost like he is on a personal mission to crush him. I hope Peta takes the comments re: content into consideration, simplifies a bit and plays more to Nick's strengths. And if Nick really wants to give it his all he should forgo personal appearances on the other side of the country and be in the studio instead, JMHO.

Was it just me or did Heather seem a bit perturbed w/ Max when they were up there in the skybox chatting with Erin? Looking forward to her departure, when it happens. Bonner was really pandering to the viewers IMO and it came across cheesy and manipulative. He should go far in Hollywood, LOL. My favorite again this week was Rashad. Handsome, personable, relaxed, genuine, and a really good dancer. I think he might win it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1