SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justrosie Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Sharna & Bonner 29 points! Lighten up Len.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 pm

I love Simone, & I know she's 20 but watching her be 'sexy' makes me feel gross. She was really good though IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Why can't the pros just choreograph a whole dance? I hate all this "individual" stuff and with Simone I felt like I was watching her do a gymnastic floor routine.

I didn't like it. Where was the cha-cha?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Simone and Sasha! Now that was good!!! It better get better than those 8's they were throwing out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Never saw a gymnast dance like that! WOW! Simone.

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:He was really stiff IMO & that seemed to affect his chemistry w/ Peta. IA with CA's criticism.

If he dosn't learn to relax soon he's gonna be gone. HOWEVER Len is in a pissy mood tonight and scored him WAY too low. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Seriously??? That just gets me p*ssed. That was so much better than any of the other dances so far. Not even close.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Sprite wrote:And he brings out the grandma and uncle in a wheelchair. Call me a cynic, but this just seems damage control for last week.

Yeah, I don't like this guy. Such a 180 from last week in his demeanour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
ReneeM wrote:He was really stiff IMO & that seemed to affect his chemistry w/ Peta. IA with CA's criticism.

If he dosn't learn to relax soon he's gonna be gone. HOWEVER Len is in a pissy mood tonight and scored him WAY too low. IMO

Trying v. hard to ignore Len tonight. He's been way OTT with his criticisms IMO. He's nitpicked the entire night and I'm over it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Evening the playing field tonight I guess!
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

WTH is going on with the scoring tonight? It's all over the place!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Why is this guy even on DWTS? Someone with those kind of back issues should not be on this show which is so physically demanding. I know he is barely dancing, but still.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1