SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Nicks story Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Img_1010

Source: IG screen cap

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Both look happy to me

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:44 am

They are both glowing  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 1f60d. IMO They had a SHV this week and are back home now.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Img_5210
My SC
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:06 am

IMO I think Vanessa and nick might be at SHV right now bc it's weird how nick posted a Snapchat story and IG story but Vanessa she only did a IG story when she usually post on both.

And now she updated her IG story again with a face swap with her friend but why wouldn't she post the faceswap on Snapchat where it originally was taken on?
I think it's bc she saved the photo and the she posted it on IG story bc it would look like it was taken in real time unlike Snapchat that doesn't let you do that without having that white boarder over it

This is just my opinion and really hoping they are together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:30 am

Ep. 258: ‘Bachelor Party’ With The Bachelor Nick Viall

Nick speaking about his attractions to Vanessa (7:15)... and how he has felt about Corinne's assertiveness...

The Ringer’s Juliet Litman sits down with the Bachelor, Nick Viall, to talk about being on the show four times (1:30), kissing in front of the other contestants (7:14), and his biggest surprise thus far(11:20).
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 am

@Skates aw I like how he said he liked when Vanessa was assertive and talked to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:04 am

Nick's last few words in this podcast made me think they were spending Valentine's Day together.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:58 am

I loved what he said about Vanessa. Such a mature attitude. Liking someone approaching you and discussing something they didn't like you doing, disagreeing a bit, but still being able to see and respect each other's POV. And then avoiding doing the same thing again, because you respect the other person, their POV and feelings.

Nick sounds content and happy IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:34 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:just watching their HTD preview is making me giddy. Seeing them most likely playing up the father rejecting Nick re giving his blessing won't be my favorite part ever, but it isn't like I didn't expect something to that effect. It will just make the end so much sweeter anyway. I'd be so much more nervous if they were painting Nissa as a path of clear sailing because that usually leads to bad news at the end.

IA. I also think it bodes very well that Nick decided to ask for Papa Grimaldis blessing at all. I see he didnt ask with Corinne ( no surprise) & cant help wonder if he also asks for Raven & might only ask for the blessing for the F2. If this is the case it wd be a spoiler for the next episode so wd also lessen the drama of  who gets sent home. Which imo is another reason why they announced bette early and played up the whole will Nick be rejected storyline. Imo

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:38 am

Brooks Forester's in takes of Nick's first 1-1 Date with Vanessa (8:15) Vanessa calling out Nick on his behaviour with Corinne (12:15)...Brooks playing the game "The Bachelor Re-Enacted" on Nick's dialogue with Vanessa in this scene (20:15)...it says so much of Nick's choices on his 1-1 Date with Vanessa, the environments he picks is always fun, very private and romantic...I feel like Nick's extreme effort of making his dates with Vanessa stands out seems to rank Vanessa as his favourite or number 1 choice...

Last edited by Skates on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:12 pm

I don't think Nick's date arrangements (how much of his choice is in it) with Vanessa are to point her as his favorite to us/viewers, or make her stand out, but IMO he wanted to experience some of his personal adventures with her (zero gravity and ship wreck snorkeling), which does show that she was The One on his mind to explore shared adventure with ... and private locations to have the time to get to know each other better ... so she was given higher consideration.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:I don't think Nick's date arrangements (how much of his choice is in it) with Vanessa are to point her as his favorite to us/viewers, or make her stand out, but IMO he wanted to experience some of his personal adventures with her (zero gravity and ship wreck snorkeling), which does show that she was The One on his mind to explore shared adventure with ... and private locations to have the time to get to know each other better ... so she was given higher consideration.

The type of date also allowed for privacy. On the zero gravity date they weren't wearing mic packs or the audio was poor.  We sometimes see their lips move but no audio and the talk that is given is subtitled.  On the snorkel date they would have been mic free while in the water. They appeared to have spent many hours on the yacht so no way of knowing how many times they submerged.
Nick and Vanessa's dates also never involved interaction with other people at any point so it was literally as together alone as possible. Despite full days together they never seem to get bored with each other giggling

Of the final 4, V is the only one never to have a person on her date other than Nick and only one alone with no mic pac.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption