SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:24 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Lisa wrote:Honest to god cannot understand why we are not seeing more Nick & Vanessa..that is the story, YET once again we got ZERO time on the group date with them..I just don't get it duh
ITA.. I can't understand how they think the general public is gonna buy it when he picks her when they only had about 15 minutes together the whole season. It just doesn't make sense and no matter how many times we tell MF that it's not the drama we care about he never listens.. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of the Bach.; (

Because that is not the premise of the show.
I should actually record this: The show is a sociological dating experiment with a lead and _______ amount of cast. It is not a romance between 2 people. That is only part of it, if it's a part of it. So TPTB are never going to show that any season. This is not my opinion this is what MF himself has said in interviews. TPTB may show the romance, but along with that they will show the good, much bad and even more ugly. After 21 seasons and 2 spinoffs I don't think TPTB are overly concerned if people get pissed off that Nick and Vanessa are not getting more time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:24 am

FSD will be my favorite episode since Corrine is gone! hallelujah! Tired of her taking screen time from the real connections.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:25 am

ReneeM wrote:@officeRules maybe it actually doesn't have anything to do with Vanessa. Where did that train of thought come from?

I have been looking closely for it.  He wore it on the farm date, too.  My thought is he has it on/ will have it on for group dates or on 1-1 dates whenever Vanessa is there.    Specifically, the group dates that Vanessa is there for... as a shout-out to remind her that he didn't forget.

This has held true so far, except at the haunted house.  That was almost impossible to see his wrists for most of the date because of his long sleeved loose-fitting shirt.    Just puzzled why he was wearing it to pick up Kristina on their one-one...  Unless he did it knowing she was going to watch them leave?  

Just my thoughts.  The yellow bracelet has been on my radar since the workout picture way back at the beginning. I have been watching to see if my theory is right.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Lisa wrote:Honest to god cannot understand why we are not seeing more Nick & Vanessa..that is the story, YET once again we got ZERO time on the group date with them..I just don't get it duh
ITA.. I can't understand how they think the general public is gonna buy it when he picks her when they only had about 15 minutes together the whole season. It just doesn't make sense and no matter how many times we tell MF that it's not the drama we care about he never listens.. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of the Bach.; (

We'll maybe TPTB want a different season than the last two or three? Think about it - Kaitlyn's season was a bit of a disaster and foiled (by Kaitlyn before the season was over) then Ben and JoJo were so obvious with their F1s (even with Ben's dual ILYs) and now there's three-peat Nick, he was never going to have a love story edit. His was always (IMO) about whether he was going to get rejected AGAIN. How does TPTB make that plausible, by making this season messy in the beginning and then slowly show the real relationships. All IMO.

Last edited by North on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 am

This may be unpopular but I actually don't think the producers are hiding the drama to protect their F1 and possible bachelorettes. I just think they don't care about anything else other than Corinne and her antics because they really seem to think the viewers are just loving it. And they just did a piss poor job in general with the editing this season.

That said, I still think there is more than enough time to sell the viewers on Nick and Vanessa. Again, all it took was one 1 on 1 to have most viewers declare her the winner. Unless they just don't show their date at all, there's no way they can edit out their chemistry and connection on their upcoming 1 on 1.

Then they have to show her HTD and the F3. I definitely think by the finale episode, most people will buy Nick and Vanessa. Now will they care, well no for some but that's really the case every season. There's cynicism every season for every pairing. So nothing really new.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 am

These producers honestly don't know how to get out of their own way. They get so caught up in the smoke in mirrors-tricking the audience into thinking maybe Nick ends up alone or with someone like Corinne- that they fail to show us a relationship that is remotely believable.

I know romance isn't MF's objective. But the show has been around for a long time, and the same dog and pony show starts to feel tired 20 + seasons in. These couples, if they last, have become a huge endorsement for the Bachelor brand. Whether that was MF's initial intention or not (not). Production needs to get with the program IMO. There IS a way to balance the silly, salacious drama with the real stuff. Just doesn't seem like anyone is even trying anymore.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 am

Nick is an intelligent guy. I think he cannot be with someone who he cannot have in depth conversations with.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:29 am

officeRules wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@officeRules maybe it actually doesn't have anything to do with Vanessa. Where did that train of thought come from?

I have been looking closely for it.  He wore it on the farm date, too.  My thought is he has it on/ will have it on for group dates or on 1-1 dates whenever Vanessa is there.    Specifically, the group dates that Vanessa is there for... as a shout-out to remind her that he didn't forget.

This has held true so far, except at the haunted house.  That was almost impossible to see his wrists for most of the date because of his long sleeved loose-fitting shirt.    Just puzzled why he was wearing it to pick up Kristina on their one-one...  Unless he did it knowing she was going to watch them leave?  

Just my thoughts.  The yellow bracelet has been on my radar since the workout picture way back at the beginning.  I have been watching to see if my theory is right.

There are pictures of all the Yellow Bracelet scenes to-date in this thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3889p216-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:29 am

Playing devil's advocate:
If the same dog and pony tricks get them ratings and the show renewed--they don't care to much IMO.
Would I like the show to be innovative and different, yes, but they don't consult me or BBF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:30 am

They haven't been able to show interaction with Vanessa because Nick is too transparent, IMO. We will finally get a glimpse on their next one-one... followed by more doom and gloom I bet.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:Playing devil's advocate:
If the same dog and pony tricks get them ratings and the show renewed--they don't care to much IMO.
Would I like the show to be innovative and different, yes, but they don't consult me or BBF.

And that is their first mistake!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:32 am

@Kasha, you're right- I complain about the same old tricks, but I still watch every season Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 I just think they could create a show that is both entertaining and satisfying. Often, they have the material- they just choose to emphasize what they emphasize.

Fleiss should realize that he is lucky his little "experiment" has turned out so well. And it's not just because of him, but IMO, in large part because of the couples who have made it work post-show whether it's for a year or a lifetime. It has created an entire following once a season ends that helps maintain interest in the franchise.

Last edited by shaughnessyb on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620