SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:37 pm

They're gonna have to lay it on thick to even make people buy an engagement at this point, IMO.

What a disappointing season.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 pm

I think Danielle is delusional...or auditioning.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 pm

wow sounds like a bad episode by these comments!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 pm

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 297491761 Ladies and gentlemen join us for the next episode where Corinne sucks up all the air out of the show

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Lara wrote:Is this the first time so little time has been shown between an f1/lead?
  It seems like we didn't see much of Catherine and Sean

We saw moments from them every episode and it was usually more than a passing sentence.

For their first kiss in episode 4 onward they got plenty of screen time.

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 87b72b10 neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 86669110 neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 pm

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 C4B4H-iVMAAXa3N
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC 2m
“For me, this is not about Danielle. It’s about you and I.” - Nick
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 pm

What's the issue with Danielle that is making people confused she stayed? Why is this edited so bad? laugh out loud

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Like like like like it's fun like vocal fry like

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:They're gonna have to lay it on thick to even make people buy an engagement at this point, IMO.

What a disappointing season.

I don't think so, considering the reactions to their first 1 on 1. Every time they have together from now on is just them so I think people will buy it.

Reposting this because it got buried a few pages ago:

Few things, while I agree it is frustrating how much of Nick and Vanessa's relationship seems to be edited, the little we saw I actually thought was reassuring. One of the biggest things that stood out to me with Nick and Vanessa's first 1 on 1 was how physically intimate they seemed to be right from the start. And you still see that. I mean they were wrapped into each other when she was bitching him out for his antics with Corinne. And tonight, we saw her upset but her legs are wrapped into him and their body language is again completely intimate.

On the flipside, when things with Rachel were tense, there was this massive wall of space between them and something significant stood out to me. As much as Nick was telling Rachel to share her feelings and all that, I didn't feel like he was as reassuring to her as he could have been considering her fear is she's not as important to him. And I found it very interesting when he said to her, "I don't want you to be here if you don't want to be." IMO that is not a guy who really wants this woman to stay. I actually thought about Ben's season when Lauren made some comment about being okay if she left and you could visibly see the panic on Ben's face.

And they completely edited this date to where they didn't even bother showing Nick giving Raven the group date rose. Also, the promo at the start of the episode showed some kissing between them and we saw none of that. It really feels like the producers are going for drama rather than romance. They also edited out Jasmine's telling Nick she slept with his friend. Well honestly, for her own benefit, that was probably a good thing.

And someone earlier mentioned something about Rachel's reactions a few times to Vanessa and I'll be honest, I did notice that a few times. Like I swear I felt like she was restraining an eyeroll a few times when Vanessa spoke.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:41 pm

At least no nervous giggle. Oops spoke too soon .

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:41 pm

I give Nick a lot of credit. He tries to have a conversation, he asks questions, and when he hears the answer he's probably thinking, shes next.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:42 pm

It always feels like Danielle is reading a script.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620