SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:08 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:Speaking of Corinne and pickles, what epi does she polish her platinum vagine and make a house call?

According to RS, originally St Thomas (epi 6) but he recently revised it to Bimini(ep 7)

no  I'm so disappointed to hear that.  
So, I guess Vanessa's "he makes such stupid decisions" clip from an old preview is most likely related to Corinne attempting a tptb prompted conjugal visit. Such a wonderful prelude to HTDs.

I'm near my tolerance line with the extent to which tptb has chosen to push boundaries. Considering issuing a "wake me up when it's over" warrant.

Since he ultimately sends Corinne back without what she came for I don't see that specific situation fitting being a "stupid decision." The way they splice the previews it is hard to know what context or situation it actually refers to. It will be interesting to see if we even see that part since they've left alot of the voice overs and ITM in the previews out of the actual episodes so far....I'm still salty that they didn't show the scene in WI that lead to Vanessa saying in the ITM how "Nick makes me feel soooo beautiful.."

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Chris Harrison says is suppose to have a talk with Nick this week, I've been looking forward for it
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Maddy wrote:

Yeah Danielle L is already gone when Nick cries in front of the women in the hotel room..so that was def spliced in to throw viewers off laugh out loud
Also I can't wait to see what Nick says about this volleyball game that goes awry & then sends BOTH women home on the 2on1 date..something must just hit him that Dani L is not for him, I can see unspoiled fans on twitter go crazy tomorrow night when they see this happen..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am not making excuses for Vanessa because I can't view the volleyball link, but I mentioned much earlier in the season when we first heard her speak, that she definitely speaks like a French Canadian Italian. What I mean by that, IMO they are very straightforward, even to a point of being dramatic in their speech. Also the type of work she is involved in, the way she expresses her words are very direct and clear and I would think she needs to over emphasize. Think Celine Dion.

I can say all that because I live in a French Canadian environment, deal with many French Canadians and my favourite team is French Canadian. IMO They all speak in a very expressive manner and they are masters at facial expressions.

Some would take offense but IMO it's just the culture. Similar to someone with a very heavy Southern drawl. Some IMO like it some don't.

A bit late to this party, but I have to comment how much I agree with this post.

I can see Celine in her way of speaking too. It is a very strong accent, and can be seen even in the way she holds her head while speaking. I can't wait to see the episode.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:49 pm

CH keeps talking about the "Come to Jesus meeting" I think it was that Nick was told you have to quit sending the good girls home. IMO the only reason Corrine is around for hometowns is there was not anyone else. He had 3 decent relationships - don't know what went down with Danielle M yet. I think it is a good thing, but I think he almost blew the entire season by being too honest with the girls.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Corrine made it to hometowns because of the storyboard including her nanny. No way were TPTB going to let that go without having Raquel the nanny on the show for HTD. Other than that, I don't see a mutual connection between Corrine and Nick for her to even be one of the Top 4 ladies. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Mgrissom wrote:CH keeps talking about the "Come to Jesus meeting"  I think it was that Nick was told you have to quit sending the good girls home.  IMO the only reason Corrine is around for hometowns is there was not anyone else.  He had 3 decent relationships - don't know what went down with Danielle M yet.  I think it is a good thing, but I think he almost blew the entire season by being too honest with the girls.

I do think Nick wanted to make it work with Danielle M, and that's why he gave it an extra shot by giving her a second 1-on-1. She's accomplished, down-to-earth, beautiful, and they share Wisconsin as a hometown, so I think he appreciated all those qualities and respected her a whole lot. But there just wasn't much chemistry there and, for Nick, I think that factors into how much he puts himself out there. We can really see him holding back (not being as vulnerable / acting more like a therapist than a boyfriend [until the make outs]) with most women. I think the difference is that with both Danielles, he thought they were "good girls" and great matches for him on paper so he gave those relationships more time to explore, but the chemistry just didn't click and I think that's why he was so frustrated after letting them both go.

My theory is that both Danielles were supposed to make it a little further into the competition, if not a week later then at least 2 weeks later. I think Nick just freaked out when they said they loved him / were falling in love (were these the rumours? i don't really remember). And because he knew he wasn't going to be able to reciprocate, he just let them go during their dates.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:43 pm

So have we talked about the fact that Jasmine may be a tad violent - there was her threat to backhand Nick if he gave the second group date rose to Corinne (the BSB one), the preview shows her talking about choking him and there is a really weird looking clip where she seems to be grabbing and hitting him a little aggressively. I know the threats of violence are all meant to be facetious but girl just seems a tad too aggressive, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:08 pm

lleyki wrote:So have we talked about the fact that Jasmine may be a tad violent - there was her threat to backhand Nick if he gave the second group date rose to Corinne (the BSB one), the preview shows her talking about choking him and there is a really weird looking clip where she seems to be grabbing and hitting him a little aggressively. I know the threats of violence are all meant to be facetious but girl just seems a tad too aggressive, IMO.

Seeing your list, :yes: too aggressive. Some of the times mentioned could have been alcohol-related however the odd clip - do you mean on the beach during the v-ball portion of the date? - I don't think alcohol would have been involved while playing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:57 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:CH keeps talking about the "Come to Jesus meeting"  I think it was that Nick was told you have to quit sending the good girls home.  IMO the only reason Corrine is around for hometowns is there was not anyone else.  He had 3 decent relationships - don't know what went down with Danielle M yet.  I think it is a good thing, but I think he almost blew the entire season by being too honest with the girls.

I do think Nick wanted to make it work with Danielle M, and that's why he gave it an extra shot by giving her a second 1-on-1. She's accomplished, down-to-earth, beautiful, and they share Wisconsin as a hometown, so I think he appreciated all those qualities and respected her a whole lot. But there just wasn't much chemistry there and, for Nick, I think that factors into how much he puts himself out there. We can really see him holding back (not being as vulnerable / acting more like a therapist than a boyfriend [until the make outs]) with most women. I think the difference is that with both Danielles, he thought they were "good girls" and great matches for him on paper so he gave those relationships more time to explore, but the chemistry just didn't click and I think that's why he was so frustrated after letting them both go.

My theory is that both Danielles were supposed to make it a little further into the competition, if not a week later then at least 2 weeks later. I think Nick just freaked out when they said they loved him / were falling in love (were these the rumours? i don't really remember). And because he knew he wasn't going to be able to reciprocate, he just let them go during their dates.

I agree. I have never seen any chemistry between Nick and Danielle M. but I think he felt obligated to keep her longer than he would have otherwise because of the sob story she broke out on their first date. I don't think he was remotely interested in pursuing a relationship with her, though.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:19 am

It's all speculation until we get to hear Nick's thoughts about why he chose to let a specific woman go but if he admits he just didn't see a love connection with the said woman ( especially if she declares love herself for him (or thinks she feels it) then I would absolutely not fault him for wanting to end it sooner than later. At the time it might seem out of nowhere or harsh to the specific contestant but Nick himself as we all know has gone through the whole thing TWICE thinking he is in love or being in love and getting to the finale only to be rejected right at the very end. He will probably have to do that to someone regardless but if he knows at that moment (during a date) that it isn't going to click then I applaud him for cutting the person then instead of dragging them along. I am no fan of some of the other leads but in the same vein I didn't think it was wrong of them to send people off early/unexpectedly either. For example Kaitlyn when she sent Joe and Chris home while on their dates. Considering Danielle M's and Kristina's back stories I can totally understand him if he chose not to put both through HTDs if he already knew they weren't going to match or eclipse what he felt for Vanessa, Raven and Rachel. I totally think Corinne was a TPTB wish for F4 but also (and it may be unfair and sound crappy for her) but with her background and history, she is probably the best chance he has of a "smooth" F4 elimination. On paper she seems like the most likely (her and her family) to not be knocked down or devastated. Now whether it actually plays out that way or if an unexpected reaction occurs to her F4 elimination, only time will tell.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620