SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 pm

This season sucks and I'm blaming editing and the story board.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 pm

It's odd that they edited that out. They showed it Sean's season. Did they just want to emphasize the girls' state of minds without making it seem like they had a reason?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:12 pm

I'm tired of them hiding Vanessa. Is Nick that bad of an actor that they have to keep hiding Vanessa so it's not so obvious????
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Jasmine is annoying me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

She's a hot mess begging for attention. Does she go next?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

The MOTS on this show are giving me a headache. Just show me the real conversations and connections please ENOUGH!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Jasmine losing it

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Hmmm, I think Raven will edge Rachel out for the Ette, based on this epi IMO

If so then I would be happy that they dont get to play mind games with her.  Rachel man is out there somewhere and when god is ready he will send him.

Okay I am gonna say it out loud I am extremely happy that Nick has found his one, but this season is as boring as hell.  Can't they stop RS from spilling.  I am tired of knowing the final out come before the season start.  The good old days was much better.

A little sleuthing the drapes, the candles, the dress was much better  No wonder I am loving the overseas version much more.

Last edited by reason on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's a hot mess begging for attention. Does she go next?

shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:17 pm

mindless wrote:Jasmine is losing it.

This is like the pig date last year, mood went down like a lead balloon.

Yup and if I remember correctly, I was confused on that date as well when the mood just seemed to change. I remember they got to the location, all seemed okay and then like a flipped switch and everyone was emotional, crying and Ben was looking confused and everyone was talking about how hard it was during the cocktail party. The date was definitely heavily edited.

Few things, while I agree it is frustrating how much of Nick and Vanessa's relationship seems to be edited, the little we saw I actually thought was reassuring. One of the biggest things that stood out to me with Nick and Vanessa's first 1 on 1 was how physically intimate they seemed to be right from the start. And you still see that. I mean they were wrapped into each other when she was bitching him out for his antics with Corinne. And tonight, we saw her upset but her legs are wrapped into him and their body language is again completely intimate.

On the flipside, when things with Rachel were tense, there was this massive wall of space between them and something significant stood out to me. As much as Nick was telling Rachel to share her feelings and all that, I didn't feel like he was as reassuring to her as he could have been considering her fear is she's not as important to him. And I found it very interesting when he said to her, "I don't want you to be here if you don't want to be." IMO that is not a guy who really wants this woman to stay. I actually thought about Ben's season when Lauren made some comment about being okay if she left and you could visibly see the panic on Ben's face.

And they completely edited this date to where they didn't even bother showing Nick giving Raven the group date rose. Also, the promo at the start of the episode showed some kissing between them and we saw none of that. It really feels like the producers are going for drama rather than romance. They also edited out Jasmine's telling Nick she slept with his friend. Well honestly, for her own benefit, that was probably a good thing.

And someone earlier mentioned something about Rachel's reactions a few times to Vanessa and I'll be honest, I did notice that a few times. Like I swear I felt like she was restraining an eyeroll a few times when Vanessa spoke.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:17 pm

They're leaving out the part where she told him she slept with his friend? I was so looking forward to that awkwardness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620