SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 Image32

It's easy to cherry-pick a photo from this same walk where they look grumpy, just to get likes and comments from the LCD. I'm calling you out, @claudwithnojob / @girlwithnorose! You're better than that.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwoGOvg6jx/

OMG @pacozero might be my spirit animal :thismuch:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Can't remember where I heard it, but didn't Nick say if he doesn't want to be approached he would wear earphones, like to the grocery store. I could be dreaming he said something like that. Anyway, many many reasons why he has earphones on.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:56 pm

sdmom wrote:That video is cute! I like that they are a normal couple who go out with friends after a hard day's work. I also like that Vaness is not wearing rompers and posting kissy face on sm. Keep being the realistic mature couple, Nissa!
Jmo.

I think rompers are hideous, no matter if you are a Jane Doe or super model. Seeing Vanessa mostly in causal clothes, jeans/blouse and outdoor/excercise wear is another very refreshing thing she has brought to Bachelor world.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I just love that Vanessa is with Nick for dwts. She could've stayed in Montreal and maybe just came for some Monday night live shows, but she chose to actually leave everything behind to build a foundation for their relationship & support her fiance. That tells me so much about this couple. Nick also could've easily given her a fake excuse for her not to come and live with him yet, but he didn't. It's obvious he's just as excited to have V there with him. Smiley

Right. I think if things were really rocky between them, she could have easily pulled the "I need to finish the school year" card while Nick danced. That would have easily bought them more time to figure out what to do without her actually having to move, and I don't think a lot of people would have questioned that. Instead, she stopped teaching mid year, and is in LA for her man. Tells me a lot. I don't think Whitney ever was in LA like this for Chris, was she?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

Family love!  heartbeat

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 Img_5417
Source: IG @patrickgrimaldi

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 Img_5416
Source: SC @vanessagrimaldi from 2 days back.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:38 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:That video is cute! I like that they are a normal couple who go out with friends after a hard day's work. I also like that Vaness is not wearing rompers and posting kissy face on sm. Keep being the realistic mature couple, Nissa!
Jmo.

I think rompers are hideous, no matter if you are a Jane Doe or super model. Seeing Vanessa mostly in causal clothes, jeans/blouse and outdoor/excercise wear is another very refreshing thing she has brought to Bachelor world.

I can't even tell you how refreshing Vanessa is to this franchise! She is like a breath of fresh air that we all knew we needed but were scared we'd never get to take again! The constant stream of girls this franchise puts out is getting monotonous. Beach curls, super short rompers, ditzy like attitudes when they are in fact pretty smart girls. Anyways, Vanessa is just different and has been since day one! I hope she remains so!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:24 am

Fun fact:
I think the Montreal crew have all returned to Canada.  1st weekend EVER  "Home Alone" :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 am

awwww I love this! Look at their happy faces grinning away!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 1f60d 
I can tell Nick and V genuinely like being in each other's company and more than just lovers are friends too which I LOVE! heartbeat
The pic makes me think Nick is listening to the song he has for DWTS Monday and going over the moves in his head and yet still spending the time with Vanessa and still wearing his Vanessa bracelet!! beatingheart 

They really are a team   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 1f46b 

cmarci93 wrote:Seems like they been working out together  while he trains

Source IG
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 65 Img_1430

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:59 am

Get your phones ready! partytime

Nick & Peta's DWTS Phone Voting number: 1-800-868-3409

I realized I already had it saved on my phone since it was Nyle & Peta's number 2 seasons back. laugh out loud A very good omen I must say since he went on to win it! Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:30 am

@coolangel thank you for posting the number! So exciting!! I can't wait to watch Nick dance! I think it's going to a fun time! Go #TeamBabyGotBach cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:31 am

I am in Anaheim right now! How come I didn't see v?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel thank you for posting the number! So exciting!! I can't wait to watch Nick dance! I think it's going to a fun time! Go #TeamBabyGotBach cheerleader

"Recently engaged Bachelor star Nick Viall and partner Peta Murgatroyd will dance the Cha Cha to pop hit "Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake and Tiesto featuring Justin Bieber."
http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/dancing-with-the-stars-premiere-songs-revealed/1802686/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya