SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:14 am

Love all the new avatars! I need to find one too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:15 am

If you are interested, Sharleen was on RS podcast. They spoke for an hour about Nick and I must say she's a good friend and I'm looking forward to a double date soon.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:17 am

I'm just glad to see the fun, loving, flirty side of their relationship through all these awesome interviews. And it's a revelation to see Nick with the woman he loves, finally.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 am

I saw the link posted but didn't see any commentary. I thought the interview with Vanessa and Nick on Ryan Seacrest was great! Lakers tickets (hopefully when playing the Clippers) a gift from Rick Fox is pretty funny! Just before Vanessa hung up not realizing she was still on the air.... "Rick Fox knows my name!" It sounds like V thinks the world outside of TB is not so bad after all!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:29 am

ElonM wrote:If you are interested, Sharleen was on RS podcast. They spoke for an hour about Nick and I must say she's a good friend and I'm looking forward to a double date soon.

This makes me happy @ElonM :yes: I am also looking forward to the girls meeting and a double date! Two very classy Canadian ladies Smiley

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:46 am

i really hope vanessa and nick do get the non edited version of their proposal on dvd.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm just glad to see the fun, loving, flirty side of their relationship through all these awesome interviews. And it's a revelation to see Nick with the woman he loves, finally.

Hugesmile  me too!
I love the cheekiness of him wearing essentially a baby bracelet spelling Vanessa. In some ways this relationship resembled birth.  I'm referring to the 0 gravity date where at first they swam about in 0 gravity, then clasped hands, then hugged and grasped each other for support which led to kisses, finally landing with him atop her and her laughing as he leaned in. That weightlessness of in utero. Virgo twins. And again, in the waters of Bimini, they shared air by the shipwreck, as if they had transcended.  Virgo twins.

I love the way they touch. So many emotions conveyed in silence.  They soothe and excite each other. The secret language of twins. IMO there can be no greater symbol of "other half".  It's magical.

Nick saying "you have to walk before you run".  Profound in its simplicity. "Baby steps" are such a joy to behold.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:00 am

Skates wrote:
       https://www.iheart.com/show/On-Air-with-Ryan-Seacrest?episode_id=28042183

Chris Harrison Reveals Nick Viall, Vanessa Grimaldi's Post-'Bachelor' Plans

It appears CH LOVES both Nick & Vanessa, I enjoyed him being positive and saying tons of good things about the lovely couple Smiley Thank you for posting!

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 am

^^^ It says that this station is not available in your country.

Does anyone have a link that works?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Skates wrote:
       https://www.iheart.com/show/On-Air-with-Ryan-Seacrest?episode_id=28042183

Chris Harrison Reveals Nick Viall, Vanessa Grimaldi's Post-'Bachelor' Plans

For my Canadian friends try this. That one didn't work for me.

http://z100.iheart.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/chris-harrison-reveals-nick-viall-vanessa-15644531/

@sprite try this link that @GuardianAngel posted up thread! It worked for me Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 am

Lmao giggling It's nice to see a Viall congratulate them.  Smiley
I wonder why V put the middle finger up. Is there a video?

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 2dkwd1z

https://instagram.com/p/BRrLo1JDbn5/

Sam Viall, he also commented Maria's pic saying "Dam that photo is way better"

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 N5n9eg

https://instagram.com/p/BRrAqQVDGOH/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 am

Cila51290 wrote:Lmao giggling It's nice to see a Viall congratulate them.  Smiley
I wonder why V put the middle finger up. Is there a video?

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 2dkwd1z

https://instagram.com/p/BRrLo1JDbn5/

Sam Viall, he also commented Maria's pic saying "Dam that photo is way better"

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 56 N5n9eg

https://instagram.com/p/BRrAqQVDGOH/

I believe it's photoshopped.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya