SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:18 am

I don't think Vanessa is back at Disneyland today, I think she is just sharing some of her videos from yesterday on Instagram.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:33 am

I thought she looked like she was wearing the same clothes! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:@coolangel
Get your phones ready! partytime

Nick & Peta's DWTS Phone Voting number: 1-800-868-3409

I do not follow DWTS. I never wanted to vote for another cast before.
I would vote for Nick at the appropriate time however, if I am reminded. I bet other members would also that do not follow this show.
Can someone post something on voting days in the appropriate thread/ to remind?
Thanks!
Maybe a few more votes would help?

I can do that! yes

I am so excited! cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:12 am

Isn't today their double date with Peta and Maks? That should be fun!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 am

Max is a straight shooter. He'll give them advice over dinner I'm sure. laugh out loud

That must have been a ton of fun for Vanessa and her friend to visit Disneyland. Nice to see she is being touristy and enjoying her time with her friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:29 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel thank you for posting the number! So exciting!! I can't wait to watch Nick dance! I think it's going to a fun time! Go #TeamBabyGotBach cheerleader

"Recently engaged Bachelor star Nick Viall and partner Peta Murgatroyd will dance the Cha Cha to pop hit "Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake and Tiesto featuring Justin Bieber."
http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/dancing-with-the-stars-premiere-songs-revealed/1802686/

I know the cha cha isn't freestyle but hearing that fast beat makes me nervous! Yowza. I'm as excited to see them in costume as I am the dance, I think. At least Nick will score major points with that! Does the cha cha require alot of smiling? HA HA I would be too flipping nervous to smile. It would get easier as the weeks go by to be more relaxed, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 am

Cila51290 wrote:Isn't today their double date with Peta and Maks? That should be fun!

IDK about a double date but I imagine it would be fun and informative at the same time.
I'm not a DWTS viewer so knew nothing about Peta and Maks until I searched mostly YouTube to hear what they say about themselves. giggling They seem to be similiar in age to N&V and are also engaged and in the spotlight. I think they have a lot to offer the new couple. I find them interesting people from the little I know.
Is it accurate to say that Peta's pregnancy was unplanned? From vids it sounded like they were starting to plan their wedding then baby announced himself.
Wonder if we'll get any pics if they spend time together. I'm guilty of being a thirsty fan :yes: giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:51 am

One very good thing about this DWTS gig is, that there will be loads of promo for Nick to do, and the talk will be mostly about DWTS, Vanessa and that's it. TB and all that won't be mentioned. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 am

I think Vanessa is stunning and love how she dresses.  Also the fun is coming soon when we see Nick in costume and I'm dying to see him in a variety of hairstyles as well giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:09 am

notarose wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Isn't today their double date with Peta and Maks? That should be fun!

IDK about a double date but I imagine it would be fun and informative at the same time.
I'm not a DWTS viewer so knew nothing about Peta and Maks until I searched mostly YouTube to hear what they say about themselves. giggling  They seem to be similiar in age to N&V and are also engaged and in the spotlight. I think they have a lot to offer the new couple.  I find them interesting people from the little I know.
Is it accurate to say that Peta's pregnancy was unplanned?  From vids it sounded like they were starting to plan their wedding then baby announced himself.
Wonder if we'll get any pics if they spend time together.  I'm guilty of being a thirsty fan :yes: giggling

Maks and Peta have quite a history themselves. They dated for awhile, broke up, then got back together. He proposed to her on stage during tour event with a lot of their pro dancing friends right there on stage with them. I have loved watching Maks dance from the first time I saw him on DWTS years ago. He does have quite an ego but he is amazing to watch.... especially with pro partners. Peta is no slouch either when it comes to the dancing. I feel Maks has mellowed some in the last year... Peta is definitely good for him as well as becoming a father. Maks has had his criticism over the years as well as some well-publicized romantic relationships. Heck, he was engaged to another former DWTS pro at one time! So in a way, he and Nick do have some things in common!

I am looking forward to this season of DWTS although there are quite a few "ringers" on the female side of the contestants this time around. I hope a couple of the men can really win over the fans so there won't be an all-female contestant finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:10 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:One very good thing about this DWTS gig is, that there will be loads of promo for Nick to do, and the talk will be mostly about DWTS, Vanessa and that's it. TB and all that won't be mentioned. JMO.

I hope he gets to do some promoting of The Polished Gent as well. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 am

I'm hoping after Nick's DWTS run is done he goes to NY and finally does the AOL Build interview. The norm is to do press after one is eliminated.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya