SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Well Kelly was super short.  I hope Vanessa gets to wear all of those dresses again.  Maybe we will see her in the audience for DWTS.

Has anyone heard about what they will do about the Build interview?  

I really think the cancelled flights is a blessing for them.  Nick said every part of his body hurts and my guess having a day to just chill would be AWESOME for their relationship.

To some extent yes. To the naysayers they won't have any content to pull teeth from and dissect every body language and answers as to why they won't last. To us fans we'll be left with not much Nissa content to fan over. :halo:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If you get the online version, you can post s/caps as long as you post the link to the online version.

Thanks. I'll watch out for it - if anyone sees it comeout, let me know I'll grab it to post!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Good Morning everyone! Nick looked better on GMA than I anticipated. Nick is not good with silly monotonous interviews. It's not his style. When you are practicing 5 to 7 hours a day on top of your obligations, going to bed way after midnight, I wasn't sure he would even be smiling this morning.

I do know that their conversations can be different from last night forward. They are not countries apart, they don't have to discuss 6 women who obviously hold a grudge ad nauseam day after day. They can actually begin to live a life that normal engaged couples do. Until now, they haven't experienced normal. While 99% of couples keep their disagreements and trying times to themselves, Nick and V decided to be real when they were ask. I haven't seen a thing that tells me they are the only ones who had things to figure out.

I loved seeing the smile on Nick's face with her family last night. I think the Grimaldis can be alot of fun. As crazy as it is, last night was the first time Nick could actually share his love for V with them. That's hard to wrap your head around when you have always lived outside the bachelor world as only a viewer. When N said or V said ATFR ( I can't remember) they had to remember to actually share their phone numbers, it actually put it in perspective for me. I'm so glad their focus is no longer on his role as the bachelor. I didn't get the feeling V was still hung up on the other women but I do feel it was a process to get there. I get it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Well Kelly was super short.  I hope Vanessa gets to wear all of those dresses again.  Maybe we will see her in the audience for DWTS.

Has anyone heard about what they will do about the Build interview?  

I really think the cancelled flights is a blessing for them.  Nick said every part of his body hurts and my guess having a day to just chill would be AWESOME for their relationship.

ITA, I think I heard that DWTS practices about 12 hours a day; one of the comments I saw on the episode thread last night, was how much weight Nick had lost. I think he looks thinner than we've seen him in a while; and the IG that Elan put out showing Nick's six-pack enforces that thought for me.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 34 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:11 pm

I thought Nick captured perfectly the reality of why rushing to announce a wedding date is totally unrealistic when he said last night "we haven't made our first dinner reservation yet."

Last edited by KB_Mom on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:17 pm

I just watched the last interview. I expected it to be the worst with Kelly being the host of interview. To my surprise, Nick seemed totally at ease. V seemed to anticipate exactly what N was thinking and totally got it. I didn't see Nick or V in any shape or form up tight. IMO, it already seems Nick is beginning to exhale! That's great.

ETA: I think what is hard to grasp or maybe non fans just don't want to, I'm not sure. Nick is a 36 year old man. He's going to approach this relationship from those lens. He may look years younger but his life experience is so beyond most perspective HEA couples. It's like comparing a carnation to a rose. I know my gardening! giggling giggling

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:18 pm

@Cila51290 Two great interviews. They aren't going to "sugarcoat" anything. The way they met is not a normal environment, they are going to enjoy what they have and go from there. Vanessa understood it's normal for him to have feelings for the others.

Very sensible and mature. I like that they shoot down any wedding questions which IMO is so unrealistic to even talk about getting married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree GA. It's nice to seem them take this experience and go through it realistically and not just shoot up answers that people want to hear from them.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 pm

As Nick said during the Kelly interview, they want to be realistic. He also said as an engaged couple they haven't know each other for a year, deciding where they want to eat is more important at this stage in their relationships development.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 34 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 pm

They haven't even made dinner reservations how can they talk about a wedding laugh out loud Nick humour.

IMO it's great to see a couple gushing about each other and wanting to get married tomorrow. To me that's just an indication how happy they are to be out in the real world and perhaps still in the bachelor bubble. Nothing wrong with that, but these two put the brakes on that mentality and brought to the forefront what this show is really about. Getting engaged after several weeks, minimal hours together, and now it's time to get to know each other. They are being cautious, to make sure it's the real thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They haven't even made dinner reservations how can they talk about a wedding laugh out loud Nick humour.

IMO it's great to see a couple gushing about each other and wanting to get married tomorrow. To me that's just an indication how happy they are to be out in the real world and perhaps still in the bachelor bubble. Nothing wrong with that, but these two put the brakes on that mentality and brought to the forefront what this show is really about. Getting engaged after several weeks, minimal hours together, and now it's time to get to know each other. They are being cautious, to make sure it's the real thing.
Some F1 struggle with the journey. V would have struggled, IMO even if she had watched the show. She hadn't and it showed. For the first time, in the last 24 hours I might add, V has experienced what it feels like to be his one and only. I can see it having a very positive effect moving forward. Those days of sharing with other women are gone. Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 34 2498057887 There may be other obstacles moving forward, but I don't get the sense that is going to be one of them any more.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya