SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:15 pm

notarose wrote:danceround He found her laughlaughlaugh
Yes. He. Did.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:34 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:The crazy thing...it will be so weird to see instagram stories that include a Vanessa. As silly as it sounds, his life and our life(Nick chicks) will be forever changed tomorrow night. HA HA Dramatic much?

Seriously, unless you've clawed and scratched and shed tears of hurt with him every step of the way, one couldn't possibly understand what it is like to see it come full circle not just for Nick but his family, as well tomorrow night. I'll skip to my very familiar bachelor time chair at 8 pm eastern time tomorrow night...you can believe that! danceround  I have a feeling I'll be pretty much like this :crazy dance: most of tomorrow!

You put it so perfectly! As one of the Nick Chicks from the beginning thinking about tomorrow has me feeling so sentimental and giddy.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 pm

And all thanks to andi and kaitlyn for rejecting him, laugh out loud!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:55 pm

I still don't think it has fully hit me that Nick is the Bachelor let alone that tomorrow is FRC and Nick will (hopefully and I believe yes) find his Happily Ever After!!!

Looking back.... Wow!

What a journey this has been. So many ups and downs. So much heartache.

So. Much. Heartache.

That that heartache may have finally led to Nick finding the woman of his dreams and especially on a show like this with the odds so against him?! Incredible!

That I got to witness this journey on my TV for the last four years?! Priceless.

It's been a once-in-a-lifetime journey that I will forever cherish - most especially because of all the fellow Nick fans blowkiss group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:01 pm

I remember leaving a comment on his IG after Andi's ATFR about finding his great love one day if he stays true to himself. It's finally happening in 22 more hours!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I still don't think it has fully hit me that Nick is the Bachelor let alone that tomorrow is FRC and Nick will (hopefully and I believe yes) find his Happily Ever After!!!

Looking back.... Wow!

So. Much. Heartache.

That that heartache may have finally led to Nick finding the woman of his dreams and especially on a show like this with the odds so against him?! Incredible!

That I got to witness this journey on my TV for the last four years?! Priceless.

It's been a once-in-a-lifetime journey that I will forever cherish - most especially because of all the fellow Nick fans blowkiss group hug

IMO and I now he is polarizing so many will disagree but for me Nick is and always will be the GOAT of this series.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:19 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I still don't think it has fully hit me that Nick is the Bachelor let alone that tomorrow is FRC and Nick will (hopefully and I believe yes) find his Happily Ever After!!!

Looking back.... Wow!

So. Much. Heartache.

IMO and I now he is polarizing so many will disagree but for me Nick is and always will be the GOAT of this series.

I agree! I have been a fan of Nicks since day one. I don't think there will be another one like him....and I'm pretty confident there will not be another man in this franchise to go to 6 fantasy suites.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 27 3806527698
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 am

I doubt there will ever be another Nick when it comes to this franchise... F2 2x... BIP... Bachelor... historic journey already and the sky is the limit with Nick.

But more than that, to me it is who Nick is that resulted in all that has transpired.

Nick's unique and there's no one like him from this franchise and there never will be IMO.

Even as a "fan" of Nick I've never put him on a pedestal... to me he is flawed and it only makes me like him more because he owns it and is authentically himself and lives in his own skin.

He is defined as many things... genuine, fiercely loyal, real, raw, intuitive, deep, attention seeker, fame chaser, romantic, cerebral, compassionate, aloof, ego, polarizing, confident, self-absorbed, honest, too honest, analytical, wanderer, wonderer, shallow shirtless selfie taker, listener, connector, goofy, witty, a walking paradox.... he is all that and more... a multi-dimensional human being who doesn't fit into a "type" or a box IMO.

Imperfectly perfect just as himself and encourages others to be themselves by just being himself... and that's why I am a Nick "fan" beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:23 am

Just how excited they must be to not have to hide anymore, one more sleep!!  They'll be over the moon!! Jumping hearts They can just be themselves!!

I haven't taped any of the episodes but I definitely will be this time.

I hope and am sure than my fellow NickChicks will put in this thread any interviews they see them doing.  If not hopefully they will be brought here to share. :yes:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 27 1710264613 High clap :Woah-hoo: Nissa becomes free from hiding today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Just from that caption I can say...Our boy has found his 'Great Love'!! :inlove

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 27 Captur24
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Woot woot!!!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya