SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 25 3806527698 I just posted about seeing a scarf.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:31 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 25 14597251_1786698308317605_2063815241237528576_n
caryfetman
A fabulous new @thekooplesofficial grey tweed coat
#bachelorette #bachelor #bachelornation @bachelor_nation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:09 pm

I just posted this in Vanessa's fan thread as well:

So I have hesitated to bring this information to the board as I am not 100% sure of it's accuracy but in light of the finale upcoming next week I thought I'd share what I know. I can not give names but I have heard from a reliable source very close to the Viall family that Nick is engaged and very happy. The source did not give names as they don't actually watch the show personally, but did say that he is engaged to a "woman who is from another country".

When I first heard this information two months ago, I immediately thought of Vanessa. But at the time Kristina was still on the show so there was a possibility of error. At this point I do strongly believe that this piece of information is true. My source has absolutely no reason to mislead me.

So happy for them!!!  cheerleader

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:47 pm

I am already getting emotional thinking about Nick finding happiness at long last and have the tissues ready for the finale already.

I know it's just a silly show but honestly Nick has been through so much imo that if anyone deserves happiness and someone who will cherish him as much as he will her it is Nick

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 pm

@OnePromise Thanks for sharing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Thanks OnePromise for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:27 am

Oh, it's been ever so long since I posted here.  Rest assured my admiration for Nick remains solid but I've been distracted by his love interest.  That alone is testament to my impression of Vanessa having strength enough to be his equal. And I do believe that equality is what has been missing from Nick's past relationships.
The buzz prior to Nick's season included a producer statement that Nick needed someone to challenge him.  I waited that one out until Nick himself verified - Nick's words "someone to challenge me in a productive way".
I get that.  Nick has always appealed to me because I gravitate to those who are intense, sometimes aloof, and quietly commanding. I find these characteristics intriguing whereby others can be put off by them.  I was that college student who earned my highest grades from my toughest profs and average from the average. I personally enjoy heavily nuanced convos with strangers and am likely to spend more time talking at a social event to the stranger some may consider arrogant than the stranger many think is nice.
Tv/interview Nick is my kind of person and IMO Vanessa is his kind of "challenger" because she isn't typical either.  IMO she excites his intellect because she doesn't conform by speaking all niceties or with inhibition therefore she has a lawlessness about her that makes for slight unpredictability. IMO she excites him emotionally because she reads him like no other has therefore the longer he stays the more open book he becomes and that's mean he is submitting to greater and greater vulnerability.  And IMO Vanessa is his sexual equal. Others have allowed him liberties or been the aggressor but V has used her wiles to build his anticipation to the point of an IG text pic he once posted with phrase "drives me wild". :yes:  the fantasy suite key scene was a man near wild with anticipation heightened to point that talk time was over, it's a yes, do not disturb. giggling  And verified equal by the little clip of kisses with them partially nude, and he content receiving. Do lions purr?

I've always felt Nick was no ordinary man and to try to perceive him through an ordinary lens would distort him. With Vanessa, there is the ease of mutual understanding (she "recognized" him on a cerebral level) which seems to free him up and allow gentleness, tenderness, mirth, willingness to discuss, and even yearning to surface. I think they bring out the best in each other.  "Best" isn't always happy, although they certainly share happiness.  Sometime "best" also is willingly pushing your own limits to be less rigid, or less dominating, or less closed to sharing your deepest thoughts for fear of them being discounted.  Bella told Nick in the first epi that he was open but needed to be more open. IMO, with Vanessa, Nick keeps opening to let more light in.
It's a wonderful love story.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:56 am

notarose wrote:Oh, it's been ever so long since I posted here.  Rest assured my admiration for Nick remains solid but I've been distracted by his love interest.  That alone is testament to my impression of Vanessa having strength enough to be his equal. And I do believe that equality is what has been missing from Nick's past relationships.
The buzz prior to Nick's season included a producer statement that Nick needed someone to challenge him.  I waited that one out until Nick himself verified - Nick's words "someone to challenge me in a productive way".
I get that.  Nick has always appealed to me because I gravitate to those who are intense, sometimes aloof, and quietly commanding. I find these characteristics intriguing whereby others can be put off by them.  I was that college student who earned my highest grades from my toughest profs and average from the average. I personally enjoy heavily nuanced convos with strangers and am likely to spend more time talking at a social event to the stranger some may consider arrogant than the stranger many think is nice.
Tv/interview Nick is my kind of person and IMO Vanessa is his kind of "challenger" because she isn't typical either.  IMO she excites his intellect because she doesn't conform by speaking all niceties or with inhibition therefore she has a lawlessness about her that makes for slight unpredictability. IMO she excites him emotionally because she reads him like no other has therefore the longer he stays the more open book he becomes and that's mean he is submitting to greater and greater vulnerability.  And IMO Vanessa is his sexual equal. Others have allowed him liberties or been the aggressor but V has used her wiles to build his anticipation to the point of an IG text pic he once posted with phrase "drives me wild". :yes:  the fantasy suite key scene was a man near wild with anticipation heightened to point that talk time was over, it's a yes, do not disturb. giggling  And verified equal by the little clip of kisses with them partially nude, and he content receiving. Do lions purr?

I've always felt Nick was no ordinary man and to try to perceive him through an ordinary lens would distort him. With Vanessa, there is the ease of mutual understanding (she "recognized" him on a cerebral level) which seems to free him up and allow gentleness, tenderness, mirth, willingness to discuss, and even yearning to surface. I think they bring out the best in each other.  "Best" isn't always happy, although they certainly share happiness.  Sometime "best" also is willingly pushing your own limits to be less rigid, or less dominating, or less closed to sharing your deepest thoughts for fear of them being discounted.  Bella told Nick in the first epi that he was open but needed to be more open. IMO, with Vanessa, Nick keeps opening to let more light in.

That morning after FS kissing scene was probably the most natural looking kissing I have seen on this show. It was like they have been a "real" couple for awhile. They looked very comfortable with each other, and the way they were looking at each other....it just looked so natural.  Does anyone else feel that way about that scene?  Just curious.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:08 am

IA. It's light outside, so it's late morning and Nick looks out of energy and very satisfied.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:38 am

notarose wrote:

ITA! :yes: I have always liked Nick but Vanessa's Nick is by far my favorite version of him. She brings out a side of him I had only caught glimpses of before - strong yet vulnerable, peaceful even during conflict and absolute unrelenting love even in the face of extreme challenges. IMO Their love story is truly one of its kind and unlike anything I have seen on this show before.

:inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:24 am

His face upon hearing 'I always hoped I would meet someone like you'
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 25 Nick_210

His face after being told 'I Love You' by Vanessa. CASE CLOSED.  :married
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 25 Nick10

My SC's

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:23 am

I'm with you guys, Vanessa's Nick is my most favorite Nick. Nick has grown on me slowly. In the beginning I always thought he was too intense, overly passionate and never saw a healthy balance. But I realize now that's just because those are the traits Andi and Kaitlyn brought out of him and it wasn't the man as a whole.

With Vanessa I truly see him, she brings out all sides of Nick. The passionate, intense, confidently diffident guy who also nurtures and has warmth and a true balance. And what a listener he is. He values what she has to say and their conversations always move them forward somehow. That's a special quality for a relationship to have and these two have it. Not only are they right for one another, but wrong for each other in just the right way.

I can't wait to see Nick's happiness. He's put his heart out there time and time again, he deserves this. So does Vanessa, because she fell in love with him with such a fierceness that made this process so much harder than the casual contestant who only has one foot in the water. Vanessa jumped all in for Nick, so for both to get lasting love after this, that would be pretty awesome.

I want all smiles come ATFR, those two have earned it. Nick fans have too!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya