SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:10 pm

All I could think about was those brain infiltrating, sucking parasitic bacteria that climb into your ear, nose and sinuses and travel into the inner reaches of your brain.
Forget about them in any other crevice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Maya wrote:It looks fun and sexy but not passionate. IMO

This is exactly what I was getting ready to post. Proof again of how a still shot cannot always tell the full story. If you just went by the images posted on ABC, this looked like it was some out of this world, on fire heat and passion between those two. Yet the actual clip just showed a lot of rolling around in mud while they kept giving each other pecks on the lips. And once again, as people have been saying all season, look at Nick's body language to really tell the tale - he keeps his body separate from Raven, all the while the voice-over is talking about this amazing passion and chemistry.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe Nick will tell Vanessa he can't propose without her father's blessing and give her a promise ring. Then post filming, he flew to Montreal, did the drinks and food, asked for Dads blessing and will propose live at ATFR. (Wasn't there a speculated SHV visit where Nick posted pics of cooking what seemed like enough food for an army? Maybe to get Dad's blessing, Nick had to prove he can cook good, authentic Italian food. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 3806527698 )
OMG if that happened live we wd all cry happy tears. Who am I kidding - I'll cry if he proposes any day of the week. I would love him to surprise her in a nice way at the finale though. Maybe have his bags packed to move to Canada for instance. We can dream.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:All I could think about was those brain infiltrating, sucking parasitic bacteria that climb into your ear, nose and sinuses and travel into the inner reaches of your brain.
Forget about them in any other crevice.

My first thought was I'd be watching for water moccasins and other slippery slimy creatures that could be found in standing water or wetland areas.  Not to mention sometimes standing water like that sours or smells.  But you have a good point... Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 318829699 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 4103285151
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:14 pm

west nile, zika, leeches. Oh my.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Was this posted?  Ali's showing lots of support for Nick.

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky  11h
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 1f339  @viallnicholas28 the love is mutual!!! We can't wait to meet your new love!!!! Double date soon?!?!!
Ellen DeGeneres  @TheEllenShow
If there's a better guest for my office #Bachelor Recap Show than Nick, I don't know who it is. @viallnicholas28 http://ellen.tv/2lSn17o
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Sorry double post.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:37 pm

@Ladybug82 he said Ali was the most prettiest paraphrasing contestant when asked outside of his season who is the most prettiest. Not sure if that was the word? his answer was Ali.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks Nick for setting the record straight before any rumors start!  yes

“We went no further on the bouncy castle!" Viall, 36, said on the podcast, referring to their makeout session in the playhouse from earlier in the season. "Like literally, nothing happened. Certainly, we kissed a little bit.”

And why did he leave his mic on throughout the sexy encounter? "At no time that evening was I planning on anything physical happening, so for me, there was no reason for me to take my mic off," Viall explained. "It just wasn’t going to happen.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-nick-reveals-exactly-how-far-he-went-with-corinne-w467377
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Ali, just like Sharleen, has been supportive of Nick since day one. It's nice to see the friendships that have been established over the years with Nick and both Ali and Sharleen. It definitely gives an insight into Nick and who he is, IMO, that those friendships have continued to this day and the mutual support, respect, and platonic affection that is shared with them. I don't think any other Bachelor has maintained such friendships with women as Nick has done and like Sharleen has said, Nick is a rare breed in that he is a man who can just be friends with a women and not have to see them as a sexual or romantic interest. It may have to do with his upbringing and being a part of a 11 total siblings, but I also think it's just who Nick is. Rare and refreshing, IMO. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:37 pm

I love that he answered that Ali was the most beautiful! Obviously they're close friends and it's just a sweet gesture.

I'd love if V's dad grilled Nick. I adored Andi's dad for doing that when she was on.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:30 pm

I agree that Ali's post was in response to Nick's response on who was the most beautiful, however....Ali also commented about Nick's "love" and double date soon. That, in my opinion, should put to rest the notion that he doesn't choose anyone (not that I ever believed that) or ended up single. Also, Ali mentioned in one of her blog posts not too long ago that she's in contact with Vanessa and puts details on Vanessa's clothes in her blog...even more proof, imo, that V is F1. Not that we need further proof....but I definitely think it lends credibility.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl