SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:04 pm

No he specifically said Danielle L. So unless he confused their names, then he was talking about Danielle L. What's especially interesting about this, assuming Nick wasn't being full of it and not revealing his true feelings, is that he didn't mention Raven and they'd already had their 1 on 1. It definitely makes the spoiler that she's F2 seem likelier. Of course there have been leads who again, changed their minds throughout the process, where someone who was a strong favorite sort of faded by the end in comparison to someone else.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:12 pm

lleyki wrote:No he specifically said Danielle L. So unless he confused their names, then he was talking about Danielle L. What's especially interesting about this, assuming Nick wasn't being full of it and not revealing his true feelings, is that he didn't mention Raven and they'd already had their 1 on 1. It definitely makes the spoiler that she's F2 seem likelier. Of course there have been leads who again, changed their minds throughout the process, where someone who was a strong favorite sort of faded by the end in comparison to someone else.

That's why him letting go of Danielle L will be a huge surprise. I still don't get why she was let go over Corrine. I try to get it, but I don't see any reason why he would keep Corrine and not Danielle L. Heck, I don't get why at that point he would keep Raven over Danielle L when he lets her go.

As for Raven, he said he'd have to keep an eye out for her as I don't really think she was in his radar until later.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Well supposedly he lets Danielle go after she tells him she loves him. I may be wrong but depending on what she said and how she said it, he may have felt it would be wrong to keep her around when he wasn't as into her. Especially since she'd shared the story of her parents' divorce and that affecting her.

I think he liked Danielle well enough, was attracted to her but knew he wasn't in love with her and it likely wasn't going to happen. So hearing her lay bare how much she was in love with him, he might have just decided to end it right there and spare her feelings. Corinne was always an easier choice because Nick knew Corinne wasn't in love with him and instead was on the show to have fun and make a name for himself. So she would hardly be heart broken getting dumped at F4 as opposed to someone else.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:36 pm

This is all very interesting. I can't wait to see the date now between Nick and Danielle L and see how it all unfolds. It's weird that she would be his Top 3 and then he would suddenly get rid of her just because she said she loved him. I guess we will have to see how their date goes.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:02 pm

I do think there is some underlying mystery with the Nick-Danielle L story even post show. He barely acknowledges anything where she is concerned on SM IMO and I don't think it has anything to do with Vanessa and her reported tiff coz he had no problems uploading a pic with Rachel last night. I hope they show more of what went down there because it doesn't make sense for him to call her a frontrunner in week 5 and eliminate her in week 6. If he was sparing her feelings by doing that, it still doesn't make sense to me as to why he seems cold towards her post show.

His IG now has a pic of every single 1-1 and even one with Alexis but no Danielle L. Makes me go 'hmm'.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Well my other theory is that he didn't believe her and maybe decided she was fake and saw her I love You's as b.s. Now I'm not sure I buy that because seems a little harsh but yeah his lack of posts regarding her post show is interesting.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 pm

I think Nick simply saw that there was a lack of emotional sincerity when Danielle said she was starting to fall in love with him. I think that up until this point he felt like they were at the beginning of something that could be great. He was definitely attracted to her but had yet to establish a firm emotional bond with her. And when she said the words without the emotional connection to them, he realized that she was
either faking it or was not capable of giving him the type of emotional bond he wanted in a lasting relationship.

IMO, this lead to his frustration, table flipping and tearful conversation with the other women. He was upset that a relationship he thought had so much potential did not measure up in all the ways he was hoping it would. And that doubt started to creep in and affect his ability to trust his emotions regarding some of the other relationships as well.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:27 pm

The producers may have encouraged Nick to keep Corrine for a hometown date to meet her nanny & put her in position as final 4 for a shot at Bachelorette. After all to this point she is one of the more interesting ones on camera & captured TPTB attention from the start.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:33 pm

CH and Nick crashed a sorority watch party at UCLA last night. People have begun posting about it on SM.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Luvstruck wrote:The producers may have encouraged Nick to keep Corrine for a hometown date to meet her nanny & put her in position as final 4 for a shot at Bachelorette.  After all to this point she is one of the more interesting ones on camera & captured TPTB attention from the start.

Sorry, but there would be enough drama of just the HTD at this point. I don't buy it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:05 am

coolangel wrote:I do think there is some underlying mystery with the Nick-Danielle L story even post show. He barely acknowledges anything where she is concerned on SM IMO and I don't think it has anything to do with Vanessa and her reported tiff coz he had no problems uploading a pic with Rachel last night. I hope they show more of what went down there because it doesn't make sense for him to call her a frontrunner in week 5 and eliminate her in week 6. If he was sparing her feelings by doing that, it still doesn't make sense to me as to why he seems cold towards her post show.

His IG now has a pic of every single 1-1 and even one with Alexis but no Danielle L. Makes me go 'hmm'.

All JMO.

He did have a pic on IG of his 1-1 with Danielle L. dancing at the Chris Lane concert, but then he deleted it.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:45 pm

New promo
http://www.etonline.com/tv/209137_nick_viall_flips_over_table_breaks_down_crying_tense_promo_for_the_bachelor/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl