SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:31 am

Umm what is he recording?  Music (just what we need Luke 2.0) a tell all, a lecture series of what not to do Hugesmile ? JMO
Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray 9m
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone - to be continued ... @thetemplebase
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 39 C7TPaIcVsAEBtnr

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:35 am

I am not following close enough to know which account is being complained about.
All I know is MM does do this per conversations with people she has done this.
That one episode I posted last fall is a prime example.
MM will take to her own FB page and start calling out those she has issue with publicly, defame them and post how to contact that person with their personal info. Her "friends" then with lemming mentality start harassing in her name.
It's bullying and it's probably against the law.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm

MM is a vile woman (IMO) and a Josh Murray single is the last thing this world needs. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

IDK keeping Josh Murray single might be the answer. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 pm

laugh out loud agreed to him not needing to be in a relationship.

But pretty sure @mindless was meaning a music single.  See my post above of him in the recording studio.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:03 pm

@Ladybug82
I did. I was joking. I can't imagine him singing. Maybe he, Luke and JT can form their own boy band. OR should I say the GROWN AZZ MEN.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 pm

@Kashathediva yes

I'm just hoping he's not trying to impart some wisdom on us in a lecture serious or some kind of how to.  laugh out loud Cause basically anything he says, people should do the opposite of, IMO.  Maybe he's recording an audio of his tell all? laugh out loud A music single might be the best option, but I can't imagine it being something many would want to hear. laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: that boy band would disband quickly as they fought to decide who was lead and over who got the most attention. And I would totally pass on listening to or watching that boy band. laugh out loud not sure snarking would even be worth having to listen to that group. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:36 pm

mindless wrote:MM is a vile woman (IMO) and a Josh Murray single is the last thing this world needs. dizzy

Wow, the gloves are really off on Twitter between Amanda, the 2 Lauren's and a whole bunch of "anonymous" accounts. Pretty ugly and embarrassing all the way around. These are adults, right? At least one good thing should come out of this....J/A are finally dunzo. No way they are crazy enough to try another round now that not only are they hurling cryptic insults at each other but friends and family are openly and very publicly in attack mode as well. Yikes...ugly.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 pm

They were shading each other with enforcements just a couple of weeks ago and then Amanda went to Atlanta and Josh visited her in LA. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Now I have to look.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Damn MM blocked me like a year go. I hate missing all the good stuff
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm

mindless wrote:They were shading each other with enforcements just a couple of weeks ago and then Amanda went to Atlanta and Josh visited her in LA. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yes but this is first time Amanda point blank has taken aim at MM. I don't think the self proclaimed momma's boy would forgive that laugh out loud and if he did, momma would probably tie him up before letting him try again.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove