SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 am

Amanda is as fake as Josh is and just as hungry for fame IMO.

I won't be surprised if the timing of the breakup and now being supposedly back together has to do with her fame obsession as I have no doubt she wanted to be the Bachelorette and breaking up with Josh she may have thought she had a chance and now getting back with him possibly with the option for more TV time (Celebrity Boot Camp?).

To me the timing of it all is what makes me think that is the case and that opportunities dried up so back to Josh to get some staged photos and get back in the media. IMO, everything Amanda does is about extending her 15 minutes and she will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:39 am

From Ben and Lauren Thread

bleuberry wrote:I think she actually is being snarky to both of them. laugh out loud I guess Amanda has a sense of humour, Josh will flip his lid in 3, 2....

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account‏@JoshAllanMurray 8m8 minutes ago
More
Waking up refreshed and ready for a new chapter #mindbodysoul

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 am

Yeah, as I said, ego intact again, onwards and upwards to new college blondes! Amanda who? He makes me sick. Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:15 am

Oh wow so he played her?! Makes sense that he'd want to make her look foolosh for saying she'd never see him again. He has issues IMO.

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:27 am

IMO they both have issues and were using and playing each other.  

If she's dumb enough to fall for his crap again, then that's on her.  I honestly don't believes she's completely innocent in it all.  She looked more than happy to be hugging and kissing on him when the pics taken.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am

Amanda is obviously an idiot, but that doesn't change the fact that Josh is just next-level creepy to me. There is something seriously wrong with him. I've come by some messed up people in my time (thankfully just online) and Josh is giving me major flashbacks. I would advice any woman out there to stay as far away from him as humanly possible. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm

She's stupid, and manipulative. But imo he's just nasty and evil. To go to the lenghts to trick Amanda, just to humiliate her and get one over her is just next level nasty. Manipulative and emotionally abusive. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:She's stupid, and manipulative. But imo he's just nasty and evil. To go to the lenghts to trick Amanda, just to humiliate her and get one over her is just next level nasty. Manipulative and emotionally abusive. Imo.

Did anyone see Josh being interviewed on Entertainment tonight Feb 20? They probably asked him about the status of relationship with Amanda since those pics of them together broke. He commented it became a bit of a hot seat on his twitter but I didn't get to watch. Is this how he humiliated her Cocoasneeze?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From Ben and Lauren Thread

bleuberry wrote:I think she actually is being snarky to both of them. laugh out loud I guess Amanda has a sense of humour, Josh will flip his lid in 3, 2....

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account‏@JoshAllanMurray  8m8 minutes ago
More
Waking up refreshed and ready for a new chapter #mindbodysoul

You forgot his other hashtag.... #eliminatethebad

If only he could eliminate himself!
For such a self-proclaimed kind, honest, always take the high road, man of faith, he sure likes to roll in the mud in the most passive agressive way possible!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:05 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, as I said, ego intact again, onwards and upwards to new college blondes! Amanda who? He makes me sick. Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674

ITA. This is Josh in a nutshell. A complete Narcissist and Delusional Predator....IMO. Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674  
No surprise that the Paps and ET interview happened. Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1f355 $$$$$$$$$$

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:17 pm

@Acrunch Thank's for picking up the rest of the hashtags. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Josh doesn't think Nick's 'intentions are true'? laugh out loud pot meet kettle dude...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/josh-murray-im-skeptical-of-bachelor-nick-vialls-intentions-w468080

He is just the worst. It sort of makes me ill thinking about him. To me he's just a narcissistic azz.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom