SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I'm enjoying Vanessa and am giddy about their date. But, having just watched it again I can't help but think that come FRC time Nick will say that Vanessa has all the qualities he's looking for in a wife but the sexual chemistry just isn't there. I mean that the line we've often heard from other bachelors and bachettes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Vanessa. She seems like a gal that deserves a happily ever after.

I think that's the least of their worries.... IMO, Vanessa and Nick's sexual chemistry is off the charts! Hot hot hot!! :girlfan

AAL I agree 1000% about their sexual chemistry. I mean he KISSED this woman AFTER she barfed and most likely hadn't been able to even rinse her mouth out let alone brush her teeth. And he did so with glee and googly heart eyes. Add that to their insane first 1/1 date emotional and intellectual connection and IMO it is undeniable. I don't doubt that Nick did form other solid connections with probably a couple other women but Nissa are just in a completely different league, world, planet, however you want to qualify it. I could not care less what route TPTB take with her storyline to try and create doubt/suspense by possibly highlighting moments of her "appearing" insecure or "trash talking" other women. No amount of "negative" spin is going to change my opinion of Nissa, especially when I almost expect it from them anyway after what happened with Nick in his 2 seasons of being the "villain."

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:18 am

In my favorite season of TB NZ s1, the F1 (Matilda), who was a total sweetheart and everyone's favorite, on the last date, nervous that despite all Bach (Art) might be choosing the other girl, who also was her friend (and they kept the friendship post show), she kinda said some "not so nice things" about F2 (Dani). Now, mind that I actually wasn't that much effected by what she said, because it was a fair observation she shared with the lead, but the fact that she talked about it at all ... was a little embarrassing moment, because it was so obvious that she had it in her bag and wasn't necessary (she guess, didn't know it). She later (on ATFR) apologized for speaking negatively about F2 and admitted that it was a moment of weakness, insecurity coming out. Which usually it all it is ... and that's human also.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

So RS says this about Danielle L  (from his blog) *edited*

"Considering she’s already lying about how many businesses she’s owned, and considering how much we’ve “seen” of her all across the internet, I don’t think it’s far fetched in the least bit to think Danielle will be front and center come Paradise time, bopping around in her bikini for 2 ½ weeks trying to land some guy to keep her relevant for another few months. Just a hunch."

But Vanessa supposedly gets some heat for calling Danielle "fake"  If what RS is saying is true, then apparently she is fake.  What am I missing??

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not link to RS's site)

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

Worse case scenario (and I don't even think it will go that far), Vanessa becomes a "villain" in the same way Nick was a "villain." So in other words, not a villain at all.

I don't even care how they edit it. If these two really fell in love for real, and from the first date it looks like yes, I'm a fan. I'll like them even if they are the "edgy" couple. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Image81
https://www.facebook.com/893466600748328/photos/a.1107837549311231.1073741828.893466600748328/1241620745932910/?type=3&theater

I noticed that Vanessa and Nick mirror their body language with each other a lot. A sign of being in sync and on the same wavelength, imo. Even their facial expressions are the same  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 am

Max64 wrote:So RS says this about Danielle L  (from his blog) *edited*

"Considering she’s already lying about how many businesses she’s owned, and considering how much we’ve “seen” of her all across the internet, I don’t think it’s far fetched in the least bit to think Danielle will be front and center come Paradise time, bopping around in her bikini for 2 ½ weeks trying to land some guy to keep her relevant for another few months. Just a hunch."

But Vanessa supposedly gets some heat for calling Danielle "fake"  If what RS is saying is true, then apparently she is fake.  What am I missing??
This isn't her thread so this will be a little OT.

Isn't that the condescending "opinion as fact" tone RS uses for most people including Nick? And how does he know for a fact that she is outright lying about owning businesses? Is he privy to the ownership papers? Is he taking into consideration % of ownership? And what does her having scantily clad pictures on the Internet have to do with being "fake"? Last time I checked, being a bikini/lingerie model and being a genuine person weren't mutually exclusive.

And I know that all opinions are welcome here, and mods can delete this if you must, but I find the implied notion that because Vanessa is somehow "classier", it's okay for her to (allegedly) sh*ttalk Danielle ... that leads to a whole level of IMO ickiness that I'm not even going to touch. It really is IMO teetering on "if she wears a short skirt..." territory, which is way too heavy for discussion surrounding this show.

Anyways, re. the businesses, from "Roll Models", it appears like she has involvement in a separate nail salon, a quick Internet search or glance at her thread will show info on her starting an ice cream business & she has posted about the current salon on her IG before she was even on the show.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lombarddanielle

^this lists the three businesses in question - I have no idea her exact degree of involvement in the two immediately before the current one, but she was/is involved in a major way according to this resume.  Could it be embellished a bit to make everything seem "fancier"?  Maybe. But IMO that's a common thing for resumes.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:54 am

I don't know what exactly the issue is about, we don't know what's been said, we don't know the circumstances, we don't know what happens after ... people are mostly basing their opinions by standing behind their favorites or at least who they are more inclined to believe or root for (put faith into).

I usually roll my eyes at the "rivalry game" that the show incites. Nick vs. Josh or Vanessa vs. DaniL or Rachel ... to me, it's not about taking the side ... it's about trying to understand people psyche and I can't judge when I don't have all the facts ... which this show never gives.

I don't care about Danielle L, but I prefer that one's thread doesn't become the critique point for the other contestant.

In Vanessa's words: "I don't judge the other girl, I judge Vanessa for her own actions". And solely upon my understanding, not what other people say or who she's friends with.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 am

Sorry for double post, but I wanted to make another observation about the "spoiler" of Vanessa being a minor villain.

That's the "spoiler" by RS, of all people. Which means it could well just be his OPINION. My opinion during Andi's season was that Nick wasn't a villain. People will have different opinions. That's a fact.

I don't acknowledge RS' opinions - ever - since he's not a member here. So I don't care about the "spoiler".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:22 am

I wasn't trying to make Danielle an issue in the Vanessa thread, my comment was more regarding Vanessa.  The point I was bringing up was if what RS is saying is true, and Vanessa found out she was lying or embellishing some things, calls her out for being "fake", I don't see why that makes her a villain.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 am

Why would Vanessa care how many businesses Danielle does or does not own and her exact level of involvement in them? no idea

I just read another post here that referenced some hearsay about Danielle "not being that into Nick" - what the heck? @Catdwoman50 - can you clarify if you read/heard this somewhere or if it's speculation/hypothetical for discussion's sake?

I'm getting shades of Caila being accused of being "fake" and "I don't like him 100%" gate here ... what an unpleasant deja Vu. laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:58 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped

I just read another post here that referenced some hearsay about Danielle "not being that into Nick" - what the heck? @Catdwoman50 - can you clarify if you read/heard this somewhere or if it's speculation/hypothetical for discussion's sake?

I'm getting shades of Caila being accused of being "fake" and "I don't like him 100%" gate here ... what an unpleasant deja Vu. laugh out loud

Danielle's thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Why would Vanessa care how many businesses Danielle does or does not own and her exact level of involvement in them?  no idea

Answered this on Danielle's thread

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon