SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:05 pm

RS is doing a q&a on twitter. I asked if there were any Leah/ Ashley I type villains and he tweeted back Corrine and on a smaller note Vanessa. Said she wasnt the most liked girl in the house.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:20 pm

@bleuberry weren't you just mentioning, what if she doesn't measure up?  laugh out loud

So much for the perfect, universally loved F1. laugh out loud  Will be interesting to see her edit.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Yeah, and RS is already being an azz by saying they're not going to last, it's a business relationship, and he's already hearing things about them post show and it isn't good.

I'm no Nick fan by any means, but it always blows my mind how this guy can state things like this as complete and total fact without knowing anyone involved within the relationship.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:26 pm

hae1001 wrote:RS is doing a q&a on twitter. I asked if there were any Leah/ Ashley I type villains and he tweeted back Corrine and on a smaller note Vanessa. Said she wasnt the most liked girl in the house.

yes good to hear.  I just couldn't imagine Nick with a stereotypic sweet/nice girl. From IG exchanges, it seems Vanessa and Dani M have a strong bond so she wasn't isolated.  And in Nick's conference call he mentioned that he wasn't looking for the most popular.  If Vanessa did rub some the wrong way then I take that to mean she played by her own rules to some degree which makes her more interesting to me.
It also gives the edit lots of room to promote a beloved next Bette.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:28 pm

@Ash2214 my personal favs are when booger boy talks about the intimate physical antics with the couple. Like he is the third one in the room.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, and RS is already being an azz by saying they're not going to last, it's a business relationship, and he's already hearing things about them post show and it isn't good.

I'm no Nick fan by any means, but it always blows my mind how this guy can state things like this as complete and total fact without knowing anyone involved within the relationship.

Same BS different season. I wonder if this is his imagination, his magic eight ball, or his trusty sources. I'll stick to our trusty sleuthers, since RS knows very well how good they are on our forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KT213 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Since it seems like this is another season where the lead had a strong connection with the F1 early on I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa wasn't well liked simply because it was obvious she was Nicks favorite. JMO

KT213

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:02 pm

rofl  
in reply to @RealitySteve

Evan Bass‏ @ebassclinics

@RealitySteve @lauradharris when do you think Evan and Carly's wedding will be? Asking for a friend.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:07 pm

KT213 wrote:Since it seems like this is another season where the lead had a strong connection with the F1 early on I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa wasn't well liked simply because it was obvious she was Nicks favorite. JMO

RS might be wrong.. i don't know, but Ben had a strong and obvious connection with Lauren and the other contestants still liked her apart from Leah.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, and RS is already being an azz by saying they're not going to last, it's a business relationship, and he's already hearing things about them post show and it isn't good.
This is the same guy who said JoJo broke up with Jordan rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Not entirely surprised that Vanessa was a minor villain and I don't think it's because she was a fronrunner. I just get the vibe that she'll be a bit like nick, a bit arrogant and rubbing in her frontrunner-status.
I had thought from the beginning that Vanessa/Rachel might have had a Nikki/Clare type thing, as Rachel isn't following Vanessa and CH's blurb about Rachel. I also tend to believe RS when he's hearing not great things about their relationship right now. Well, should be an interesting season! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:13 pm

^^^
I suspect people who have positive things to say don't have RS on speed dial.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick