SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by primexi Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:05 am

"the bachelor pod" podcast are 4 people from toronto and they said they've heard rumors (before they even knew who won) from multiple different sources that the couple who won were over(kevin and jasmin).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

these are all people that are involved in the entertainment industry in some form i believe. apparently jasmine was very upset about playing this "Fake couple".

primexi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:19 am

If this is true, I sure won't get the finale advertisement on SM by the prod.
Like "it is the most beautiful", "have an online party", yada yada yada. They did even included thebachelorbabe to have a KW+jas supporter (they advertised her periscope thing).

Even the couple promo in their SM now won't make sense to me.

And in the meantime, they knew over 60% thought it's gonna be Mikhel and the knew how they edited the AFTR.

Nothing makes sense to me right now. Confusion on confusion on confusion.

I will just wait to hear from Jasmine and/or Kevin themsel ves now.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:35 am; edited 3 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:22 am

primexi wrote:"the bachelor pod" podcast are 4 people from toronto and they said they've heard rumors (before they even knew who won) from multiple different sources that the couple who won were over(kevin and jasmin).

these are all people that are involved in the entertainment industry in some form i believe. apparently jasmine was very upset about playing this "Fake couple".

thanks for this. interesting that they did say that the different sources dont know each other.. sounds more legit. ITA..Mike has said on IG that Jas couldn't do poker face laugh out loud. Highly possible they are donezo and Jas couldnt fake it any longer for TPTB. I just wish someone set the record straight sooner than later...

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Sorry to post so close to each other but Jasmine is not blameless.  This is the argument they had on the couch.  Sigh

K: you told me not to put my arms around you.
J: and
K : I dunno if...
J: Yeah so..
K: ok.

This is some really petty crap..But yet note they are sitting so close nothing can get between them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My screen cap from the ET video posted here.
Ughhhh I'm not done catching up on posts and it just keeps getting worse and worse.
Make a decision & stick with it OR change your mind in the 6 months in between & pull a Mesnick if you must.
All this crap coming out/happening now is not fair to Kevin OR Mikhel. All JMO.

I am glad you are mentioning that it also isn't fair to Mikhel. I guess he has been trying to move on the last half a year and then he comes there to get some kind of closure and he gets... HOPE ? I can't imagine, still having feelings for her, that he didn't take sooo many steps back in being able to move on. If she still doesn't want Mikhel that was a very selfish move on her part. My romantic heart wish for them to be together at the end of this but in this way its just hurtful for everybody!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was the one thing in common between mikhel, jasmine and kevin, they all wore their heart on their sleeve. you could really tell how they feel by their look.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:33 am

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was the one thing in common between mikhel, jasmine and kevin, they all wore their heart on their sleeve. you could really tell how they feel by their look.

:yes: absolutely true.
And it makes for an emotional and very real journey for all of them.
In a way, what is going right now is just as real as the season. It's not because the cameras stop rolling that those people will stop having those feeling and being who they are in dealing with them.
Each and everyone of them three is true to who we've seen on our screen.

I can't help but wish the show was two weeks longer. Maybe this mess could have been avoided? No matter the ending.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:34 am

If the podcast is right and they were already broken up, I can understand her saying he needed to not put his arms around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:35 am

If its true and its over I guess it happened one month ago, just after ATFR...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:36 am

avoice wrote:If the podcast is right and they were already broken up, I can understand her saying he needed to not put his arms around her.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 3806527698 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 2498057887 giggling lolpanda

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:36 am

avoice wrote:If the podcast is right and they were already broken up, I can understand her saying he needed to not put his arms around her.

True, it could have been over already before their interview. Or maybe the fight was in-between her talk with Mikhel and Kevin.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:39 am

TrishB wrote:I really enjoyed your post with the comparison to the Jason/Molly/Melissa season in the US [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  but I could easily turn this around and also say that Jasmine was not who Kevin thought she was on the show? I think it could go both ways.  I say this, because I do not want to assume it is all on Kevin, if things did not work out.  
To be honest, the Jasmine I saw on the ATFR show and those ET videos, is completely different than the one I saw on the show in many ways IMO
I remember reading Kevin's IG with his pic at some bar I think... "beard is approved" and I thought to myself, hmmm if he is indeed the F1, Jasmine is calling the shots, which I thought was cute in a way and in a smaller scale, or funny way.  But this could be a bigger issue as well, maybe she is the controlling, insecure and demanding? Maybe it all gets masked  by her fear of abandonment after the issue with her dad? Maybe she uses this as a shield to show other sides that are not what she appeared to be?
Please, do not get me wrong, I do not want this to be the case, but I feel the same about not wanting Kevin to be the one with the bad rap.  Maybe it is just a matter of her making a bad decision and she has come to realize this.  But I am truly reading very deep into that video (not the screen cap of it, that does not tell the real nature of the little banter between them) It just gives me another feeling about Jasmine TBH  ie: "Touch me" "Don't touch me" "Why didn't you touch me?" "Say this to me" " Don't say this to me" "Why didn't you say this to me?" and the list goes on.  
I have known many women that do this, and it can just drive their partners insane, and it is a form of control mixed with insecurities, tons of fights stem from little things like this... I am just trying to put myself on the other shoe with this couple... We know nothing, so all opinions are valid, right? :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will continue to just quote you because you have read my mind!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:40 am

Miyala wrote:If its true and its over I guess it happened one month ago, just after ATFR...

I believe ATFR taping was between OCt 26-28 ?...

i seriously wonder if they broke up way long before that. check this comment on IG..about 1 month ago.

ali_morrow My friend met Kevin W and he told her that he won but they aren't together anymore laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy