SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sopearl Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am

What surprised me about Corrine's date was the lack of opulent surroundings at home. The balcony looked small and the dining room for sure. I'm sure it's very nice, but I expected real wealth. I only saw that while she shopped and that could be a set up. I am wondering if ABC didn't create a lot of this image for Corrine.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Newto Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 am

Looked like Corinne's family lives in a high-rise condo in the Collins Ave. neighborhood. Those condos are frightfully expensive to begin with and to get a lot of room in one of them would cost in the millions. If the shopping spree is indicative of her habits, I could see how her and Nick's lifestyle would never mesh. It may be that ABC created some of her image, but IMHO she is an extremely immature, spoiled woman. Despite all the chemistry, they would never last as a couple. IMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:13 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I thought Corrine's dad was great! He knows Corrine. I'm not sure he even looks at the credit card statements anymore! I thought they were a lovely family. They are who they are.
thumbsup I loved her hometown date and Nick's commentary!!!! For a moment I thought Nick might say something bad about the homemade Greek Olives but fun way to toast. The peeking out the window at the end was also sweet when they were saying how cute they looked together!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:22 pm

I thought their HTD was fun to watch. Producer-influenced pick or not, I genuinely get the impression that they enjoyed each other's company and Nick didn't mind keeping her around for as long as he did. Didn't she say they were laughing AND giggling the whole time? While I don't think they had a very serious relationship or much romantic potential at all, I think they were / could be great friends.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:29 pm

sopearl wrote:What surprised me about Corrine's date was the lack of opulent surroundings at home.  The balcony looked small and the dining room for sure.  I'm sure it's very nice, but I expected real wealth.  I only saw that while she shopped and that could be a set up.  I am wondering if ABC didn't create a lot of this image for Corrine.  

I agree. That surprised me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Not to mention wouldn't you be having your hair professionally done and makeup? (Thinking Raquel looked more put together than Mrs. O.)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Ugh Ashley I, GO AWAY. Basically Corinne and Ashley I are the same type of character, so yea Ashley thinks Corinne is going to steal her attention. I like Corinne more than Ashley.

OMG Corinne's hair bugged me too! Looked like she did nothing to it, her extensions ae looking really ratty. Actually it looked like she got lip injections between the last episode, but she really needed her roots/extensions done. And her outfit was so blah for tv! I would think she would be more put together.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:09 pm

I was actually referring to her mom, but she looked like she just fell out of bed, too. It must be a family thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Oh haha, yes I noticed that too. The little sister was the only one who looked like she got ready. Maybe they didn't know about the timing of filming that day? Or something? laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:29 pm

rofl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA ... it shows that money can buy you high-end wardrobe, but can't buy you a style. The HTD was good though for a F4 girl, it was finally entertaining without sexualizing everything. Back to basics kinda feel, basic by Corinne's standards and wallet.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:46 pm

sopearl wrote:What surprised me about Corrine's date was the lack of opulent surroundings at home.  The balcony looked small and the dining room for sure.  I'm sure it's very nice, but I expected real wealth.  I only saw that while she shopped and that could be a set up.  I am wondering if ABC didn't create a lot of this image for Corrine.  

Yea my dad said where they live is really wealthy but if you are rich why don't you buy a nice house ? Jojo has was gorgeous looking compared to Corinne.
Also if you go to Corinne IG and she says this is my backyard, it looks like a pool resort that gets shared with difffernt people. What is glorious about a shared pool and a beach that is public ??

It didn't impress me and i think it was all produced

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Enjoyed their date as well.
I get the feeling that Corinne hasn't been in a relationship of any depth.  In her talk with dad she mentioned that Nick accepted her for good, bad, etc and I think she misread that as "love" in the romantic sense instead of understanding that acceptance without judgement is just the way people who care about people and enjoy their company operate.
Perhaps she has no male friends?

IMO dad in particular is someone I can see learning a lot from watching Corinne on tv and has the wherewithal to perhaps guide her differently than in the past going forward.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau