SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:09 am

She is a BAD choice but in fairness I think she is a sweetheart and far from a villain. She is though, as dumb as dog poop and will be completely manipulated by the producers. She has a voice that could open a tin can but sings yup a storm. Plus she is and absolute bogan. Lock yourself in for some blokey blokes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:22 am

Sophie's IG post

Omg I'm the new @bacheloretteau. I'm so excited but wetting my pants. #bacheloretteau by @sophiemonk
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOHeigDcQq/?taken-by=sophiemonk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 am

Sundy wrote:She is a BAD choice but in fairness I think she is a sweetheart and far from a villain. She is though, as dumb as dog poop and will be completely manipulated by the producers.  She has a voice that could open a tin can but sings yup a storm. Plus she is and absolute bogan. Lock yourself in for some blokey blokes

great post! My knowledge of her is not good. She's made it into the NZ news when she has done something sensational like posing topless, having nude photos of her leaked and posing for playboy (gosh - she does like to get naked!).

I might be plessantly surprised - and I hope I am - but to me, she comes across as having no filter on her mouth and a massive attention seeker.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:44 am

Sophie at the Logies tonight and thus her announcement timed with the event.

Here's what she wore. There's more pics of her on IG

Red is my favourite! Thank you to @galanni for the comfiest Logies dress ever! @sophiemonk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 am

I think people will be pleasantly surprised. I feel she has always been open with how unlucky in love she has been and is quite genuine about finding someone. I have never been a fan of hers, but I am always impressed at how witty and funny she is. She is quite self depreciating and would be up for anything. I could see her being very upfront with her thoughts and feelings and not hiding behind a pile of bachie speak. I think a season with her would be a lot more entertaining than someone as serious as Nikki.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 am

Sophie will be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow. From what I know of her over the years with her radio career, Sophie's pretty much a shock jock herself.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 am

Emayem wrote:I think people will be pleasantly surprised. I feel she has always been open with how unlucky in love she has been and is quite genuine about finding someone. I have never been a fan of hers, but I am always impressed at how witty and funny she is. She is quite self depreciating and would be up for anything. I could see her being very upfront with her thoughts and feelings and not hiding behind a pile of bachie speak. I think a season with her would be a lot more entertaining than someone as serious as Nikki.

Good Post I agree

Agree with you 100% Emayem yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:58 am

A lot of the seasons depend on the cast more than just the lead so it will be interesting to see what type of men sign up especially given the age bracket of men they are looking for and that Sophie is 37. I suspect Sophie was announced now so they can get some men that are in their 30s and perhaps closer in age to Sophie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:07 am

I'm actually a little disappointed about this and I'm not sure if I'll watch her season. I never really enjoyed listening to her on the radio and have always found her humour a little low brow. I was hoping more for someone who had the class of Georgia. I've also heard a segment of Sophie on radio making fun of Indians and their smell a few years ago and I wrote a complaint about it to the network as i found it quite racist (I'm half Indian and it didn't sit well with me). This is all my JMO but I'm quite disappointed.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:09 am

I also think people will be very surprised. She's actually a lot smarter than she makes out. She won Celeb Apprentice in Australia in 2015 which admittedly doesn't say a lot except that she can get along well with people, and she has a very self-deprecating humour and dry wit. I think she'll be really funny, honest and very easy to watch. And like Matty, I don't think she'll have much of a poker face when it comes to her faves.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:15 am

"She's actually a lot smarter than she makes out"

That was actually another point I was going to raise in my intial post but didn't. I really dislike when anyone dumbs themselves down for whatever reason. I think if you're intelligent, let it shine. I don't think anyone should ever dumb themselves down for anything. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 am

I did watch her on Celebrity Apprentice and found her very switched on. So I would have to disagree that she is a 'villain' type character given how she was on that show. She stayed away from the drama, didn't create it.

I must say when I first heard the news, I wasn't a fan of the idea but now I'm coming around to the idea. Having said that, I don't think I'll be watching it for the 'love' story but just the entertainment as I'm doubtful we will get a lasting love story IMO.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty