SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 pm

I heard on the radio this morning Sophie has gone overseas to avoid the media because she can't keep a straight face?? True or False??

That would make SHV a bit awkward to organise!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:20 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:I heard on the radio this morning Sophie has gone overseas to avoid the media because she can't keep a straight face?? True or False??

I heard she was on her way to Mexico but given what has tragically occurred there in the last 24 hours I wonder if this will go ahead
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:I heard on the radio this morning Sophie has gone overseas to avoid the media because she can't keep a straight face?? True or False??

This sounds totally believable to me.  How funny!  laugh out loud

TPTB would be p!ssed but that's all part and parcel of working with a media professional.  Even if she doesn't play their games post-show, she was sensational last night so I'm sure they will have gotten their money's worth out of her in the end.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Pretty sure we are set for a future of "celebrity" leads for Bach and Bette from now on, last night killed it in the ratings!

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/its-official-australians-have-fallen-for-sophie-monk-20170921-gylpi2.html
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Pretty sure we are set for a future of "celebrity" leads for Bach and Bette from now on, last night killed it in the ratings!

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/its-official-australians-have-fallen-for-sophie-monk-20170921-gylpi2.html

Sophie is a great lead. When I first heard she would be lead, I was disappointed but I'm not now. She essentially says what we're all thinking yet she was still sweet and respectful of the guys (despite the fact that 90% were douches). Gosh I hope she finds a good thing out of this. She really is a beauty. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Daily Mail are pushing the Luke narrative hard.  These seem pre-written to me.  He was not prominent on the episode at all from what others have said (I haven't watched it yet) so where is their justification for this story?  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4902502/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-smitten-Luke-McLeod.html
Sportsbet odds have already placed Luke McLeod in top spot at $2.50... but an expected intruder could shake up the competition.

It was revealed that Luke may have had an advantage leading into the show, as he was friends with a previous series winner. The Daily Telegraph reported he was pals with Laura Byrne, the jewellery designer commenting on several of his past Facebook posts.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 446A69BA00000578-4902502-image-m-65_1505905704909Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 4482F11300000578-4902502-image-a-64_1505905692920

Yeah it definitely seems like this was pre-written and based on something other than the episode since he was much more MIA than any past F1 contender has ever been for the Aussie show with no CP chat even  Suspect

Also, I love you Soph but Luke looks nothing like George Clooney... he looks more a bearded and older Neville Longbottom imo

As for a prior connection to Toni May Laura, I may as well give up the ghost if it's all rigged laugh out loud

Ahahahhahahahahahah. He totally does look like Neville Lonh ottom.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:38 am

Neville Longbottom was such a pleasant surprise
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:35 am

Ratings hit for Sophie! This is exactly the reason they chose Sophie as the Bette imo and stated so when she was announced.

Perhaps Celeb Bach/Bettes will be the norm here on out. I can definitely see that being the case Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 4256136633

SOPHIE Monk has broken the record for the highest rating launch of any edition of The Bachelorette Australia or The Bachelor Australia.

The premiere of the former Bardot singer’s season of Ten’s dating show averaged 952,000 viewers across the five capital cities last night.

Another 269,000 viewers tuned in across regional areas for a national average of 1.22 million.
Source

Will see how the ratings hold throughout the season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 am

It would be hard to find another celebrity as well suited to this role as Sophie, IMO.  She's just perfect; funny and self-deprecating and considerate and capable and HOT.  Other AU celebs would just make it all about them, IMO. (Looking at you, Delta G laugh out loud).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:13 am

ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 446A69BA00000578-4902502-image-m-65_1505905704909   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 4482F11300000578-4902502-image-a-64_1505905692920
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4902502/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-smitten-Luke-McLeod.html

Yeah it definitely seems like this was pre-written and based on something other than the episode since he was much more MIA than any past F1 contender has ever been for the Aussie show with no CP chat even  Suspect

Also, I love you Soph but Luke looks nothing like George Clooney... he looks more a bearded and older Neville Longbottom imo

As for a prior connection to Toni May Laura, I may as well give up the ghost if it's all rigged laugh out loud

Ahahahhahahahahahah. He totally does look like Neville Lonh ottom.

When watching Luke tonight I was again struck how much he looks like grown-up Neville Longbottom (Matthew Lewis). He's been busy liking tons of comments and things on IG. Every time I check he's on there liking things - seems like has been non-stop SM active since July. It's a wonder he had time to fall in love with Soph if he is F1 with all that distraction. Also (posted in F1-F4 thread) he's using his IG business account now too and posting quote (a quote he said himself) and IG videos and stories. It will be interesting to see what else he posts and what media says when he gets a date and things, considering they said it was awkward...  no idea

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Fdd09f2347ac77e5a618463613d67046
my sc tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am

Apologies for double post. Bringing this over from Episode thread and replying here

Sundy wrote:I don't care if he is not F1. I love Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Img_2014
James IG jimmy.paradise.
@Sundy Me too! He's a sweetheart! Too funny how Jimmy was literally dressed like Sophie's Monk on that date  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698  (a producer must have had that idea and got a bonus)

Here's another pic James posted for the episode  cantstopl  rofl  James' facial expression is on point laugh out loud 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 21827430_479457952426285_8922619455918309376_n
Or sure you can carry me instead  ... seriously impressed!!! How's that leg strength!!  #boom
@dailytelegraph / Sam Ruttyn  #bacheloretteau by www.instagram.com/jimmys.paradise
Sidenote: Daily Telegraph took the pic... as was posted for Matty's season, source said that DT is in bed with the show and producers and they know the scoop. Definitely think so  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 pm

@AllAboutLove in the episode last night Osher said that the photos would be published in Newscorp publications, of which the Daily Telegraph is one. So perhaps the Telegraph can be considered the "official" mouthpiece of the show this year?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty