SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Mike feels he needs to be more free spirited like her

He feels he's so structured because he wants to make sure if something happens to him, family is looked after

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:34 pm

She's never heard that from a man, she loves that quality

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:34 pm

"I like you a lot" ...M to J

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Dad is totally opposite than Jasmine, more structured then Mike.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:36 pm

He is talking about how he needs to look after his family and she never had that from a man and loves that quality in him.

It would be nice to be that woman in his life and take care of him.

He wants to see how she interacts with his family. There may be a few questions from the old man...who is even more structured than him.

I like that he is still thinking things through and not just falling in the bubble. Not sure if that works in the context of this show. He has a hard time talking about his feelings. Could be because he lost his mom and his dad is very structured. Hmmm...we shall see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"Mike is someone who comes basically from my backyard and there is something comforting about the idea of that." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Sense of hesitancy from him to commit how he feels

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"What we have is so real for me and I haven't felt like this with anyone like...ever." - Mikhel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for all the updates everyone. I know some of you were saying there wasn't much between them on this date but just curious about this pic. It looks pretty hot, like the other one that Mikhel deleted from Instagram. Did they show them?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure how this compares vs. Mikhel. I think she smile more after they kissed? 
The plot thickens 
The suspense!!!! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:39 pm

I haven't heard saying that she want to take care of any of the other guys before. That may be something to look out for.

To dad's house we go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"How do you feel about me?" Jasmine cutting STRAIGHT to the point on her hometown date with Mike. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Did mike play that guitar in the picture?!?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess