SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Southerngal Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 am

This is so embarrassing. particularly for a 32 year old "man". He needs counseling, IMO.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:32 am

This is not the first unfollow and refollow, opps I mean hacking laugh out loud, so I don't think it was an accident nor do I feel the need to give him the benefit of the doubt that it could've been a simple mistake.  His temper got the better of him and he got caught again, IMO.  I expect to see a happy family pic tomorrow now that it's been discussed here. Rolling Eyes  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anyone have any opinions on why she continues to allow this to happen?  I mean, she has two girls to think about and what is she teaching them?  That it's okay to continue a relationship that apparently has more bad times then good?  Does she not respect herself?  

Her nickname is DUH for a reason laugh out loud. I personally don't think Amanda is grown up enough to respect herself. Sometimes I think she really is a "teen mom" cause some of those girls are dumb as rocks.

However I think Josh is super immature. He did the same thing with Andi. He hasn't changed and it doesn't look good on him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 am

I agree @california90 Amanda is a few crayons short herself but this is Josh's MO, I wonder if she added a member of the opposite sex on SM, or made any semblance of a decision on her own. I wish she'd kick his grumpy @ss to the curb.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 am

I think it's just manipulation, pure and simple. I used to talk to a guy like him online when I was a teenager. He was ridiculously sensitive and took offence to totally innocent comments, then threatened to block me (sometimes did for a few minutes) unless I apologised for the imaginary insult. Young and naïve me had a thing for him so I tolerated the manipulative antics longer than I should have. That's what I imagine Josh is doing, threatening to walk out and deleting Amanda from his life as a preview of what's to come until she caves in and apologises. I mean he already used the word 'disrespectful' in Paradise and had his bags packed at one point. It's a pretty scary thought that Amanda, a mother of two who's already been married to one alleged d-bag, might be tolerating that sort of emotionally abusive manipulative behaviour. I hope I'm wrong.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 am

Amanda needs to wake up!! she is gonna make the same mistake again that she did previously. these two try way too hard on SM. why dont they take a break and sort out their problems rather than post everyday about their 'perfect' life it looks so fake to me. guess these ads r paying well...

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 am

The craziest thing is that disagreements and arguments are a normal part of a relationship. No person is perfect, no couple is perfect and you're not always going to like or agree with something. It's normal and stuff happens. I just can't wrap my mind around him unfollowing her on social media every time something seemingly happens with them. Grow up. I did this when I was 14.

In regards to Amanda not walking away yet, I get it. Josh does seem to love those girls and treats them well. I'm sure just like with Andi, Josh can treat Amanda very well at times too. It's difficult. She built this dream of this happy family and I'm sure it's difficult to walk away from that even if there's a lot of issues. Should she walk away if Josh isn't treating her right? Yes, but sometimes it's not so simple and people eventually learn what to do. I'm still going with February or March. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:44 am

nikikass wrote:In all fairness... I unfollow by accident all the time.. Then I quick follow again.  

When I go onto my profile  I click on the following(which then unfollows them) button by mistake instead of their name.. I have done it twice to my daughter in a week.. LOL.. she has hers on private so I have to wait for her to approve... She starting to get annoyed with me.

I don't mean to do it.   They should have a warning first to say ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO UNFOLLOW?  but they don't.. I do it on twitter all the time too.

He unfollowed her sometime on Saturday day. The follow did not get adjusted until 24 hours later. I think he knew what he was doing. I have now forgotten some of the other "details" but it was not just an unfollow.
The most telling thing about DUH is the chain of events in her own words about her relationship with her ex which went on for years.
I am paraphrasing, but she knew early on there were "red flags". Despite this, she got pregnant accidentally, got married, got pregnant yet again and then finally got divorced. This was over years with many red flags present. So you know the relationship is bad and choose to bring not one, but 2 children into the situation. This was supposed to make it better? Time was supposed to make it better?
There is something very dysfunctional IMO she gets from these type of relationships and it's not my job to figure it out.  When she realizes there is nothing more she can get out of it, or it becomes a real negative, I guess she will move on and out.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:01 pm

I have no idea what made me think of this, but does Amanda get together with her friends, without Josh? Seems to me, that is another issue Josh has.

Seems to me all I see posted here are pics of them together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:04 pm

I don't know the extent of their craziness.. I don't follow them. I was just offering on option of maybe it was a mistake.

Clearly it was not. This back and forth is exhausting for both of them. They need to make a decision and stick with it. Bad idea to move in right away.

They need to ease everyone involved into that.

I wish them luck. But unfortunately they will need more than luck.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 pm

It's so silly to unfollow on sm after every issue. I'm appalled they have time for this and if you're this upset at your so, why is the first thought sm punishment? It's seriously embarrassing IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 pm

umngirl wrote:I feel bad for anyone who is a fan of theirs. The constant whiplash can't be fun.

No, it's not.  Sadly I'm invested in this little family now but I would give anything to just not give a hoot like most normal people.  

I noticed Josh was down a follow Sat morning and scrolled through to see who it might be, somehow missing that it was Amanda. The weird thing was that they were out and about shopping with the girls yesterday afternoon all while he still hadn't re-followed her yet.  But I had noticed a cool down in all their SM in the past week. Someone mentioned they are constantly posting, but they really aren't so much lately and the tone is different. That's what was sending off smoke signals for me.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena