SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Under the best of circumstances, day to day life is challenging. Not every day is a picnic. I think in their own way, they do love each other and the children, so hopefully they will learn good coping mechanisms or move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:21 pm

I can't wait for the s*t to hit the fan. It will be embarrassing and funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Seems she had a tattoo removed last week. She said she had it since she was 18 so have no idea why all of a sudden she decided to have it removed.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Honestly I do not think any of this is funny imo. This is real life including two kids and a dog. These kids seem to love Josh and Sabel and it would be a shame if things are not going well for them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Seems she had a tattoo removed last week.  She said she had it since she was 18 so have no idea why all of a sudden she decided to have it removed.

It's clearly because Josh didn't like it, since he's the one who first brought it up in their Periscopes. JMO.

There is just no sensible adult who deals with every argument by threatening to break up with their partner. It's so manipulative and all kinds of wrong and I really hope Amanda wakes up soon, if that's what's happening.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:48 pm

yana_bach wrote:I can't wait for the s*t to hit the fan. It will be embarrassing and funny.
I agree sooooo much. This is a freaking hilarious situation. I'm veryyyy entertained every time I go into this thread laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Seems she had a tattoo removed last week.  She said she had it since she was 18 so have no idea why all of a sudden she decided to have it removed.

Did she show what the tattoo was? I assumed it was a nick tattoo, since she lied about it in her ABC bio and in her periscope, she wouldn't say what it was and josh seemed to get angry just talking about it and was very adamant she had to get it removed. It seems like their relationship pretty much consists of Amanda doing anything and everything to keep josh from erupting. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:22 pm

The sad part is the girls are in the middle of this mess. If two adults without children involved rush to get engaged and then move in together, and have a volatile relationship, I can be, meh, they're adults, can make their own choices. But to move in together right away and have these poor girls get attached to Josh and Sabel was a very poor and selfish decision imo

For the sake of the girls, I waver between hoping the final break up is ASAP, and wishing the two adults (use the word loosely) would get their act together and make a go of the relationship.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

Did she show what the tattoo was? I assumed it was a nick tattoo, since she lied about it in her ABC bio and in her periscope, she wouldn't say what it was and josh seemed to get angry just talking about it and was very adamant she had to get it removed. It seems like their relationship pretty much consists of Amanda doing anything and everything to keep josh from erupting. IMO.

I was actually told about it as I don't follow her but something about she was saying she made a bad decision when she was eighteen. (Paraphrasing) Quite honestly I have no idea what it is or where it was. I've seen pictures of her in a barely there thong bikini and I didn't see any tattoo. And she did say in her bio for Ben's season she had zero tattoos.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

I was actually told about it as I don't follow her but something about she was saying she made a bad decision when she was eighteen.  (Paraphrasing)  Quite honestly I have no idea what it is or where it was.  I've seen pictures of her in a barely there thong bikini and I didn't see any tattoo.  And she did say in her bio for Ben's season she had zero tattoos.
This is the same thing with Lauren! She also said she has a tattoo (on her Bach bio), but I've NEVER seen it, and she's also been in barely there bikini's.

But anyway, I feel bad for those babies. They seem to be so attached to Josh...or maybe just Sabel laugh out loud Amanda needs to wake up, and smell the coffee. And Josh needs to stop acting like he's a 13 year old hormonal boy. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:04 pm

We will never really know how attached they are, IMO, a few photos don't always tell the whole the story vs a small part of it. Small children are very flexible, adaptable and mercurial.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We will never really know how attached they are, IMO, a few photos don't always tell the whole the story vs a small part of it. Small children are very flexible, adaptable and mercurial.

Especially when they are ask and we shall receive pictures. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena