SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:37 pm

LOL maybe we can put a bit in his mouth and ride him!
UGH on second thought I will leave those things for DUH. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Southerngal Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:26 am

So they get the girls back and IMMEDIATELY start with the ads? Can one of them get an actual JOB??? Please??

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:46 am

The girls once again look so over it. Sad.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Img_7111

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:09 am

Wth is Amanda wearing...? Suspect

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:12 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wth is Amanda wearing...? Suspect

Cheerleading outfit?

More clues that they read here...finally a picture of Sabel with the family. hi

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:47 am

Sprite wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wth is Amanda wearing...? Suspect

Cheerleading outfit?

More clues that they read here...finally a picture of Sabel with the family. hi
Heh. I never wore a cheerleading outfit like that; tacky white boots and ugly sweater with a child-like ruffle skirt.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Haha, we got Sabel included in the shilling. Good work!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:58 pm

mindless wrote:Haha, we got Sabel included in the shilling. Good work!
I'm seriously so proud of us. Go team!! Could this dolt be more of our b!tch??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 pm

There was an increase in shilling because her child support payments from ex Nick just went from $2,000 per month to $530!

http://m.tmz.com/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+tmz%252FUhde+%2528TMZ.com%2529#article/2016/11/14/bachelor-in-paradise-amanda-stanton-ex-child-support-reduced/

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:19 pm

I am glad Nick was vindicated, but woe is me for those 3 girls: Sabel, Kins and Charlie.
Let the shilling begin. Maybe those 3 can start with advocare sales, too. I'm sure it can't be too harmful for the under 5 and canine crowd. They can develop something, patent it and it will take off like wildfire.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:04 pm

I'm glad Nick's support obligations were reduced. I see far to many cases where the male is taken to the cleaners. I'm not referring or comparing anything else other than what I see with males going through financial hardship trying to keep up with child support and alimony payments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Every once in a while I think about what it is that turns me off about Amanda and has since Ben's season.  I always thought that kind, sweet, person didn't totally exist as everyone thought.  One thing that stuck out to me is when Ben and her and the girls were driving back to meet her parents and Char was crying in the back seat.  I actually saw a look on Amanda's face when she looked in the rearview mirror and saw Char continue to cry.  And the look on her face said to me "Damn it, this is not the time to fuss."  And when she announced that she would not be able to tell Ben she loved him until he met her girls.  Well, that all went out the window on BIP where I believe the "more real" Amanda came out.  And that was a girl that still wanted to stay even though Josh said let's leave, we can date and see where it goes.  She had 2 girls at home without their mom and she had got the guy who was willing to date her IRL but she still wanted to stay.   And for a woman that wouldn't even tell Ben she loved him until he met her girls but yet she went to bed on National Television with Josh after probably knowing him for possibly 3 or 4 days tops, to me doesn't meet up with what she said on TB.    So I never really believed that whoa is me, sweet, kind girl that she put forth.  I don't follow her but when I read on here some of her comments and tweets she is so far from that sweetheart she tried to portray.  IMO

And the words that finally came to me as a description of her is she lacks Polish, Sophistication and Maturity.  And I came to that conclusion by the way she dresses and the way she dresses her girls and the tons of makeup she wears.  She is very high maintenance and I would imagine if someone wanted to sit down with her and have a conversation about topics outside of hair extensions, botox and makeup she would be lost.

These are all my own opinions.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena