SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:53 pm

I now regret not seeing the first episode. I was in the process of moving and totally forget. What a shame.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:55 pm

They've already shown quite a few shots of Mikhel supposedly in the F2.  Hypothetically if the s/cap above is him why blur it so magnificently laugh out loud 

Beautiful sunset tho

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Sometimes they don't want to make it too obvious and Mikhel is too easy to tell apart from the other guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] why don't you watch epi 1 online?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15371

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have tried but its not working but I will try again sometime this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:14 pm

albean99 wrote:Everyone seems to disregard Mikhel all season yet the guys who have been on the after show have all picked him for Jasmine. He's also the only one sleuthed to be in the f2. I do think that KW is the more likely f1 right now but would never write Mikhel off given their chemistry and the way she looks at him. He has told her about his family and it could be they've had deep conversations we haven't seen. Right now his edit seems to be he's afraid of being rejected so they want us to see it as more one sided but why? If he's the f2 wouldn't they want us to see him be confident? Right now seeing Mikhel being rejected wouldn't be a surprise but being chosen would be.

Whether it's Mike or Kevin W who will be f3 will be known very soon. It makes things so much more interesting for me having a little doubt in who will be f1 at the end. question
IMO, the "heat/chemistry" edits usually are F2 so to me it's between Mike and Kevin. IMO, it will be Mike.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Honestly Mike isn't even really in the running in my mind. From what I see, the 'competition' is really between Kevin W and Mikhel, it doesn't matter what the order of F3 is, the F1 is one of those 2. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. It seems like Mike is the classic f3 guy and should be going home next IMO.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:55 am

reason wrote:Mikhel has one and Mike has one.  I also saw 1 firemen's gear and shoes in a sc from the bachelorette page on here, but I dont remember which thread it is in.  Old age is catching up today laugh out loud laugh out loud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I did say it could have been done at the HTD ITM we will see.  

I must say this sleuthing and active discussion is really enjoyable, because we do not know the end given to us by YKW is just wonderful.  Now if only the next show could be so again, but........
Also what is fact is that the F1 not only had a preview video but also spoke to the lead during the premiere episode. This season, Mike is the only one to of done that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:18 pm

This is a new show so we don't know what's usual yet. They have reasons for what they do imo. They may have wanted to highlight both Mikhel and Mike because they would be potential Bachelors and they didn't want two firefighters getting an intro leaving KW out. Mike was the first impression rose so they had to show that and it may fit his edit that he was an early frontrunner. I don't know why they didn't show Mikhel's talk with Jasmine but we did see them meet so don't think it matters.

I've never been one who believes in things like the preview videos, lineups in RCs, order of roses given, etc. Just when you think you can count on something, they change it. Editing is done much later and there may be lots of reasons why they do what they do depending on what they want to show for each guy imo. It's pretty clear to me that they can pretty much go any direction they want because there are hours of film for almost everything they do. It keeps us guessing at least. They've done their job when all 3 guys have arguments on why they could be f1. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 4256136633

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:37 pm

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The show is edited to tell a specific story and we all know the edit is done when the show is rapped. Every single ITM, VO, etc. during and after taping are plugged in to suit the story.

The M&G lineup I'm clueless about because it's a snap but what story does it tell other than first impressions and standing positions to mean what.
The limo exits are manipulated. Some had said that the RC is manipulated at times, I could be wrong on that but who knows.

The producers/directors knows the ins and outs of the Bachelor shows. It's a storyboard so there are going to be patterns but patterns that's so obvious? no idea

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:54 pm

albean99 wrote:This is a new show so we don't know what's usual yet. They have reasons for what they do imo. They may have wanted to highlight both Mikhel and Mike because they would be potential Bachelors and they didn't want two firefighters getting an intro leaving KW out. Mike was the first impression rose so they had to show that and it may fit his edit that he was an early frontrunner. I don't know why they didn't show Mikhel's talk with Jasmine but we did see them meet so don't think it matters.

I've never been one who believes in things like the preview videos, lineups in RCs, order of roses given, etc. Just when you think you can count on something, they change it. Editing is done much later and there may be lots of reasons why they do what they do depending on what they want to show for each guy imo. It's pretty clear to me that they can pretty much go any direction they want because there are hours of film for almost everything they do. It keeps us guessing at least. They've done their job when all 3 guys have arguments on why they could be f1. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 4256136633
This is why I was only comparing Bach Can to Bette Can since they are the exact same producers. IMO, therefore there is a pattern when it comes to them. Because of that, and other reasons like the media stuff afterwards, ho hidden yet not hidden is Mike. IMO, both Mikhel and KW right now look too in our faces, therefore there is extreme doubt on my part that either of those guys would be F1. I think we will see a major drop off for KW at hometowns and a brought forward storyline for Mike.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think you can use Bachelor Canada until it's shown to be a match in editing. Bachelor/Bachelorette U.S. are not edited the same imo and they also have the same producers as far as I know.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again