SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 71 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:54 am

albean99 wrote:Maybe the MTA won't take up a whole episode? They could do the FD/MTA or MTA/FD since it seems they only have 2 guys for the FDs.
The website said that there are 10 X90 min epi`s, that would be the case if MTA is 90 min. IMO, what RR said above would be how it would go.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

AfterShow - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 am

The other option could me 60 min for MTA and 90 min for ATFR, which then could include the FRC as well. IMO, I can's see what they could talk about for so long if the MTA were 90 min, and that goes for the FRC as well. I think we'll have to take a wait and see stance. It's too difficult to predict how it'll present itself until episode 9 is aired.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:42 am

I just don't see the MTA being shown before the finale and they could easily do 30 mins for the FDs since there's no RC and then 60 mins for the MTA in whatever order.

An alternative could be having the MTA the week after the HTDs and then the FD/LCD/MTP next and the Finale/ATFR show last. It wouldn't change the chart because the MTA wouldn't have been included in it so could be inserted whenever they want. They seem to be filming it now so it makes sense to me that it would be coming up soon.

Whatever happens, we'll know soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I just don't see the MTA being shown before the finale and they could easily do 30 mins for the FDs since there's no RC and then 60 mins for the MTA in whatever order.

An alternative could be having the MTA the week after the HTDs and then the FD/LCD/MTP next and the Finale/ATFR show last. It wouldn't change the chart because the MTA wouldn't have been included in it so could be inserted whenever they want. They seem to be filming it now so it makes sense to me that it would be coming up soon.

Whatever happens, we'll know soon enough.
We know though that the MTA is on Nov 15. It's been advertised several places that that particular date is when the MTA will be aired.

IMO, this

Sept 13; Vancouver
Sept 20: Jamaica
Sept 27: Jamaica
Oct 4: Montreal
Oct 11: Quebec City
Oct 18: Marrakesh
Oct 25: Marrakesh
Nov 1: HTD
Nov 8: Finale
Nov 15: MTA
Nov 22: ATFR

IMO, that is the best schedule for them to fit the epi's in, it makes sense with the chart and also makes sense with the episode llist being 10 X 90 min and 1X60 min. To me, it's the only way to do it and still have the chart, what the website said, what posts were made on twitter/facebook that were posted here, all combined would work.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:16 pm

lightredemption wrote:I think it says a lot that its the ep before HTDs and Mike literally had to ask Jasmine if she "liked him as a person". I mean, what? laugh out loud

Totally agree, there is a preview clip of her asking Mike how he feels about her next week as well. So if they both have to ask and don't already know then as great a guy as Mike is IMO she will let him go at final 3 not to get his hopes up further. So I believe Mike will be final 3, Mikhel final 2 has already laid it on the line how he feels but their cultural differences may be the straw that is the barrier that and Kevin since she knows Kevin wants her and when he finally says ILOVEU it will be all she has been wanting to hear. In my opinion, no one else stacked up after his first one on one date. He can take her on the lake in his boat and she can take more pics (with her reflection in his sunglasses heartglasses ... ha ha) & travel to his parents condo in Florida and have the stable home life & family they both want. Perfect!!!! :sweetheart:

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know it had been advertised several places. Is there somewhere we can see it? It seems strange to me but we'll see how it works out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm

lightredemption wrote:I think it says a lot that its the ep before HTDs and Mike literally had to ask Jasmine if she "liked him as a person". I mean, what? laugh out loud

Well she has been talking mostly about moving to Winnipeg so I see nothing wrong if he finally asked that question.  Color me confused MO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see nothing wrong with Jasmine asking Mike how he feels about her? We all notice Mike does not say much is more observant and not as talkative even in the group. His comments are always direct and it shows he is thinking. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:52 pm

This whole Winnipeg thing is reminding me of Andi kind of using Iowa as an excuse to let Chris go (even though the real reason was that she was just way more into her F2 IMO).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Well check Mike thread Jasmine just like a photo of Mike sitting on the bench underneath the tree they were sitting at during HTD. Speedy Jina just post the tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Well it's obvious that Mikhel goes to Cuba, since he is shown there during the season preview. I'm hoping all three get invited to Cuba. Right now I'm leaning towards Kevin F1, Mikhel F2 and Mike F3.

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:27 pm

If Kevin is final 1, why would Jasmine rub it in Mike face then and tweet a photo of Mike on the exact bench they sat on during the hometown visit?  that would be just cruel.

The photo that I am talking about was tweet and is in Mike thread and a response by Mike.

Last edited by reason on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 71 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 64 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again