SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Her ex cheated on her, and from the video I watched of him doing an interview, he seems like a tool IMO so I doubt Raven's gonna censor herself to spare his feelings. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:Her ex cheated on her, and from the video I watched of him doing an interview, he seems like a tool IMO so I doubt Raven's gonna censor herself to spare his feelings. All JMO.

How do we know her ex cheated on her? From Raven's story? That's just one side, he's unable to tell his side at all. She seems really vindictive, so I actually take her story with a grain of salt. IMO.

I side eye anyone going to the show snd shaming their ex. It's petty, and always tells only one side of the story, with the contestant having a viewership of millions to hear their side. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Yes I know there are two sides to every story, but I don't think she lied that he cheated. He might have his reasons, maybe the relationship wasn't all that great to begin with, but I seriously doubt Raven made up that he cheated. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Personally I have no clue if she lied or not, I'm not going to believe her word just because she told her story on national TV. IMO she's shown herself to be petty enough with her stories about her ex.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:20 pm

^^^I like Raven but not impressed with story of beating her ex with shoe. If she is really going to tell Nick that she has never experienced the big O, and in any way implies that it is her ex fault, I am not going to enjoy that.

She needs to take responsibility and be more proactive, either on her own or with her partner, to help make that happen for herself. A little encouraging feedback, direction and handheld electronics can go a long long way. She has been reading too many romance novels if she thinks otherwise.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm a Nick fan and can I just say, I'm so thankful he treated her well.( in her opinion.) Heck she even got away with basically telling Nick, Corrine needs to go, FIRST! She's sly, that one.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:26 pm

She could've shared it as an insecurity. A lot of women actually feel super insecure about that stuff and think something's wrong with them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 pm

I think Raven is an accomplished young woman with a unique sense of humor.  I also think that her muddy waters HTD showed her to be awkward and inexperienced in the womanly art of seduction so her big secret was foreshadowed in retrospect.
Was the doctor not only her first sexual partner but also her first "love"? If so then I am lenient because the first heartbreak IMO is the "craziest" because it's virgin territory with no frame of reference to draw coping skills from.  
IMO Raven needs more experience with men in order to learn her wants, needs, and what she herself has to offer.  I think part of transitioning to womanhood includes confidence in one's own sexuality.
Personally, I'm giving her a "pass" because she is where she is in life experience. No points for hitting below the belt though. It's not a statement the guy has a hope in hell of defending...ever.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Im sorry but they would raven tell nick that on national TV, thats something to say in the fantasy suite where there are no cameras.
I think with all this editing they have done they will probably cut out the never had an orgasm part and just say she had sex with one person. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I am literally so embarrassed just reading about Raven's date. Girl, WHY would you announce this on national television!? Just...why?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:42 pm

reason wrote:I am sorry for Raven ex, seems like she has no filter.  This is public shaming.

She is shaming herself, too. What's next, the quantity and quality of orgasm? Or discussing her BM's?
There are some things best left to yourself and Im not just talking about tastefulness and TMI. I am also addressing being responsible for her own needs and not putting that on a man. This woman owns her own boutique for heaven's sake, so she knows how to stock the shelves with Jimmy Choo's, but can't clean her own pipes? Jeez Louise!
I'm embarrassed for her. Move into the 21st century sexually and out from the closet. JMOAA

ETA: could imagine her being the lead and having a group date to resolve this issue? cantstopl Kind of a competition. TMI sorry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:47 pm

if her and nick really did have sex bc of that reason that I'm disappointed in nick. Why else would they show raven leaving happy? Last time they did that was when nick and kaitlyn had sex and he left happy but she was sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan