SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I'm mad ,the pictures we saw of raven and nick in the Hot tub on what abc online press they didn't show them on tv.
So I got this question wrong but why would we have those pictures of them in a hot tub,I shouldn't of gotten this question wrong....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know. This show cuts out a lot. I don't get why myself. I wondered what the 'pinky swear' was about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm

I like her, but boy I can't stand watching her hair (like 8" too long, JMO). It felt like Corinne's and Raven's "role/place" were swapped. In both I found Nick "just being a friend" (who kiss and make out but never date) and while Raven usually has been shown with more insightful observations and empathy, this time IDK by whose idea they tried to add some "sexual chemistry" ... but it turned out like whipped cream on the sun.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's not fair at all. I wouldn't be very happy either. There should be a rule about that IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 pm

I think they should too, I messaged them and maybe they will see the email. Some of those questions are trick questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Raven's Dad posted and boy was his cancer worse than I thought! Here's the post!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:44 pm

^ that's such a touching post! The same terrible disease took my mom away and I am so glad Raven's dad is healed!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 am

Raven sure has great friends... giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'll be chilling in the bedroom with a 6 month old for 6 hours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:04 am

sdmom wrote:^ that's such a touching post! The same terrible disease took my mom away and I am so glad Raven's dad is healed!

Oh, no I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sorry to hear that. Cancer is a horrible disease. It's wonderful that Raven's dad is cancer free.

I have a very close friend who has battled it for 5 yrs. She is cancer free. The journey is horrid.

Raven's family is adorable. Her brother seems like he has a great sense of humour. He played his part to a tee. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

I am honestly surprise Raven is even in the final 2 there no chemistry between them but I also don't see Nick having chemistry with the other three girls Do you think is because he is not really into any of them?

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:07 am

He was probably, IMO, only into one cast person and that is who he brought to the end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:44 am

IMHO Raven is F2 because she's the only one left besides Vanessa. Corinne goes at F4 and now we know Rachel is going to be Bachelorette. I have a feeling that was a foregone conclusion long before the public announcement. Just hope he does not drag Raven through a FRC and lets her go beforehand.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan