SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agreed, it's all about what's in Nick's mind & heart :yes:

If it was up to me, the F4 would be DLo, Leila, Whitney, Rachel ... but it's definitely not laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:20 pm

Personally, I didn't see a lot of chemistry between Nick and Raven in the few videos that were posted. I am going to hazard a guess that she is not going to be F1 and is probably the TPTB's pick for keeping their options open for the next bachelorette- Age wise and looks wise, she fits the mold for what they normally go for. Her story could be the female version of Chris S- small town girl with a successful career but unlucky in love. cheeky

I don't give a lot of importance to Raven getting to meet Bella. IMO I don't think family interactions mean all-that-much to anyone in this franchise. Bella had a front-row seat on AFTR to witness Kaitlyn being giddy about Shawn and see Nick's heartbreak for a second time. Why would anyone subject a poor child to that, I would never know. But after that, is it really that big of a deal if Bella meets one more of Nick's potential love interests?

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:23 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agreed, it's all about what's in Nick's mind & heart :yes:

If it was up to me, the F4 would be DLo, Leila, Whitney, Rachel ... but it's definitely not laugh out loud

you got half of your F4 atleast (IMO I think Whitney probably is F4) I'm glad Rachel is there and hope the mysterious Vanessa is still around if for nothing else to absolutely make certain a blonde doesn't sneak in again as F1. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We blondes are pretty sneaky! Honestly I can't decide if I have been awwwed by any pre season pictures or video except that BSB moment Kristina that is probably so minor it gets cut and she goes home that epi. Raven could be a dark horse. I feel like we just don't know. Have we had any pictures or video of him kissing anyone?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:39 pm

casjacknick wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We blondes are pretty sneaky! Honestly I can't decide if I have been awwwed by any pre season pictures or video except that BSB moment Kristina that is probably so minor it gets cut and she goes home that epi. Raven could be a dark horse. I feel like we just don't know. Have we had any pictures or video of him kissing anyone?

I was born blonde and though it darkened throughout growing up to a dark blonde, I still consider myself a natural so I am almost a traitor laugh out loud. I just think it would be good to show that a non blonde can still be chosen haha. Sean w Cat as F1 has really only been 4 years ago but the attack of the blonde F1s have made it seem so much longer. He's been shown kissing DLo in pic/video and Rachel in NO. Mystery Vanessa date had no kissing pics but the article assured us that quite a bit of kissing took place. The Dani M first 1/1 date didn't have a very good view but it showed them kissing. Him and Raven didn't have any kissing in what was shown at their date but of course that was in public at a bowling alley with a bunch of 10/11 year old girls.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wait what?! There is video or pictures of him kissing Rachel?! Where her thread or Social Media thread? I am off to investigate.
Found it! Off to talk about it in her thread.

Last edited by casjacknick on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:43 pm

From her linkedin account, she is currently in law school. Has a business that she grew from an online thing to a brick and mortar shop. She was an athlete in school. From sm, she seems nice and very much loved by her family and friends. The obnoxious show of support confirms that. I'm sure she is spunky and can carry on an intelligent and interesting convo with a man. She blows Jen and her pretty face out of the water, imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:47 pm

julychild wrote:From her linkedin account, she is currently in law school. Has a business that she grew from an online thing to a brick and mortar shop. She was an athlete in school. From sm, she seems nice and very much loved by her family and friends. The obnoxious show of support confirms that. I'm sure she is spunky and can carry on an intelligent and interesting convo with a man. She blows Jen and her pretty face out of the water, imo.

She is? I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere else! It would be pretty funny if 2/4 of Nick's girls are lawyers.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agreed, it's all about what's in Nick's mind & heart :yes:

you got half of your F4 atleast (IMO I think Whitney probably is F4) I'm glad Rachel is there and hope the mysterious Vanessa is still around if for nothing else to absolutely make certain a blonde doesn't sneak in again as F1. laugh out loud
I guess 2/4 isn't bad laugh out loud ... even if they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & 4 in my own personal preference rankings haha

I'm with you & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in feeling really "meh" about Raven but we'll see come show time ... she does seem nice enough from what's been sleuthed.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm

This is a repeat of my post in F1-F6 thread, but I didn't get any answers there. Maybe it's just that no one knows the answer.

Does anyone think it would be worth driving 6 hours of mountain roads today to get to Hoxie in hopes of seeing them film tomorrow? Do they block off an entire square mile around the filming, or would there actually be a hope of being in the same block? I'm not even sure there's a motel in Hoxie! If so, it's probably full of the filming crew.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. In one of their skating date videos, Nick just walks ahead or besides her not much chemistry I can see IMO. For all we know, producers, not Nick, picked her to meet Bella. It really is possible she's around to be an option for the next lead. We will see. Jmo.

Also, about the last few F1s being blonde: how many are natural and how many are dyed blondes?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], It depends. Sometimes they block off the area around filming and sometimes they don't during HTD. Considering how much they have managed to control spoilers this time around, I would think they would block the area but it's hard to do it in a small town IMO- the semantics of diverting traffic and all.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan