SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm

I really like Raven so far, and her voice is just fine to me. I agree with Nick, cute voice.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

followforfollow - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:15 pm

I kept wondering who Raven sounds like, and I got it: she sounds like Sadie Robertson (kinda looks like her too along with Danica Mckeller.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm usually not a fan of thick accents, but hers didn't bother me for some reason. Maybe because she seems like such a sweet person.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 am

I know/knew a lot of people from the south from college days, so the accent if anything is endearing to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 am

I'm not sure if I can get used to the accent. It's a little thick for me at the moment, but she did seem very likeable so I may be able to get past it. I will need to see more of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:17 am

She came across very sweet, polished and likeable. The accent didn't bother me that much.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm used to accents like that as I have cousins who have strong accents. I like it and her so far.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:55 pm

I really really liked Raven night one. I am not sure if she is right for Nick as I see him a little more as a city boy and depending on her background beliefs.

Regardless, I loved how supportive and positive she seemed to be of the other women. Like when she said about Lacey "why didn't I think of that entrance" or of Alexis "I just want to be friends with dolphin girl". I am a big advocate of a girls girl, someone who celebrates women's weirdness and qualities as opposed to being critical.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm not used to hearing Southern accents and I didn't find any problem with it. As long as she can string a complete, coherent sentence together, I'm not going to fault her for the sound of her voice.

She seems nice and supportive of the other women. I'm interested to see if there's an edge to her personality -- it makes me curious to see what about her intrigued Nick to keep her around for as long as he did.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:15 am

There is nothing wrong with her accent, but it might be hard for me to understand what she says sometimes, but other than that, i love Raven so far. Not sure if she's the one for Nick though.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:23 am

I like her a lot too. She's adorable and I love the voice personally. I just can't take her seriously for Nick at (for several reasons JMO) so I'm a bit bummed she's F2 because it seems like a safety pick vs his real second most compatible match JMO. Maybe I'll change my mind on that seeing them together more. Regardless, going to enjoy her on the season I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan