SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:55 am

Jo's hair cracks me up. She's the cutest mess ever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:30 pm

If this girl is telling the truth, they might be in Chico because the girl is from Sacremento:

@CaurenLox: I just saw @JoelleFletcher and Jordan walking down the street!

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 pm

You guys think jo and Jordan will be watching that vanilla show on freeform tonight? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:49 pm

I don't think Jo or Baddy will be watching any shows related to this franchise. Especially BBJ, considering he didn't even watch or promote his own season and he got to keep a nice trophy from that one laugh out loud 

Weird if they're in Chico again but he's probs working at Metpro and Jo came along. I don't think they have any interest in being apart for more than a few days because Jo "doesn't do that life."

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:17 pm

There are other threads to discuss B&L show so try to only discuss JoJo and Jordan's parts here when it airs. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 1f49c

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 8367-910 teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 I_got_13 teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:There are other threads to discuss B&L show so try to only discuss JoJo and Jordan's parts here when it airs. Smiley
They are showing the rerun of bens season I get to see jojo again on my screen I'm very happy laugh out loud
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Fan picture from the airport. That girl was probably telling the truth and they're in CA:

https://twitter.com/nataliadarteaga/status/785984060044693504

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Fan picture from the airport. That girl was probably telling the truth and they're in CA:

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 CuhgU84WIAAYU3z

https://twitter.com/nataliadarteaga/status/785984060044693504

I like Jojo's top. It seems like they are travelling to Chico every other week.

So Jojo will be at Mohegan Sun this weekend and most likely Jordan will be commentating a game this weekend too.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:58 pm

More fan pics today....

Vivian Nguyen ‏@cherievivian 21m
Jojo and Jordan on my flight back to Dallas Smiley

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 CuhjMo2UkAAXD1I

Rachel Tomlinson ‏@rachstomlinson 24m
Reason #6291 to go to SMU (aka school in the same city as where Jojo lives) : you may run into Jojo and Jordan on your way back to school!!!

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 CuhiuBQVYAI2xN3

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Cute top!! And she even did her hair today laugh out loud and Baddy hugging that girl with a fisted hand. Good, Baddy, good.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 pm

In JoJo's latest tweet, her location is tagged as LA. So they're in LA.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 pm

everly wrote:In JoJo's latest tweet, her location is tagged as LA. So they're in LA.
You're right. Might explain the sm silence the last few days too. Ugh. Hope they're not up to something secret and stupid or secretly stupid laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh