SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sweptfringe Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Becca missed her flight (again and again as usual) laugh out loud
dang it Rebecca laugh out loud
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

teamJoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:42 am

Too cute!! Jo fav'd this tweet: https://twitter.com/lev028/status/791870298421362692

I think they should be reunited today Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:10 pm

JoJo's latest snaps laugh out loud

Her mom is the best.. "All of these mosquitoes and other bugs crawling all over you." I feel ya, girl. I wouldn't want to be jogging in that either laugh out loud

Becca is at the airport currently. It should be a fun weekend for them!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Soraya is the best. She's unintentionally so hilarious, it's amazing. She's had some of the best one liners/reactions on the show IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:35 pm

How do you feel?
Ho-some 

laugh out loud that's exactly how I feel after my workouts too, Soraya!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:49 pm

I think she was going to say "hot" and then finished with "some" so she combined hot with awesome laugh out loud that's what she said the second time.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:57 pm

I'll never get over: JoJo: "he's in a realtionship with 3 other girls." Soraya: "oh." laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:04 pm

Becca is at Jo's. She snapped that Jackson is just like Jo: needy AF laugh out loud idk about Jackson but I think we know she's not lying when it comes to Jo!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:10 pm

^as they say, there's some truth to every joke laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Jordan posted something on Twitter, but I can't see it. Can someone post whatever it is laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 pm

^ it was the x-Ray of the needle in his foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Sounds like poor guy needed to have surgery on his foot and is hobbling around sad

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh