SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:26 pm

@ElonM either they did it to hide kevin as f1 or to manufacture some feelings of insecurity with mikhel.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:The thing is she probably thinks she is following through on her plan. Perhaps she doesn't think KW is her usual type and perhaps she thinks he is a good guy. She's the one who actually knows him and she's the one who will be living with her choice, not viewers who think they know better what's good for her. JMO.

dee wrote:@bluwavz ITA! Plus she has said KW makes her feel "comfortable, safe, desired, and wanted" and has many times said he was a solid guy that knows what he wants. And when talking to his mom, she said KW was a rock for her during this process and has made it known to her that he'll be there for her.

jojo47 wrote:Well, I'm going out on a limb & officially calling Kevin as F1 with no changing my mind. I've always thought they fell for each other early on & there wasn't another relationship that has caught up to them. I've read the hundreds of posts here indicating why either Mike or Mikhel are potentially F1, but I'm just seeing the relationships differently.

I think Mikhel is an absolute sweetheart, just as I think Mike is a great guy. But neither of these guys light Jasmine up the way Kevin does. And for the record, I also don't get the negative vibes from Kevin that so many others do. I just don't think he's as polished as some of the other guys this season; but he's a good, vulnerable & genuine man at heart. Of course, this is all JMO.
@bluwavz @dee @jojo47 ITA with you guys, especially re. the bolded clapping!
All JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:27 pm

ElonM wrote:What was the theory behind Kevin receiving the first rose? Thanks

During the episode, he was shown receiving the second rose, after Mikhel, not the first one.
And few here called it by watching the scenes closely.

So the theory was that Mikhel got stressed out mainly because he was in "bottom 2" with Mike hence his tense attitude after receiving the rose (in addition of the fantasy suite thing).

And we also said that they probably didn,t want us to know KW got the first one.
But the reason can either be because he is F1 and they are hiding it (previous F1 in Bach CAN got called first at F3 RC), or it is because at this point he was supposed to be F1 but Jas changed her mind and they changed the order to fit a Mikhel F1 narrative during editing.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:28 pm

primexi wrote:@ElonM either they did it to hide kevin as f1 or to manufacture some feelings of insecurity with mikhel.

Thanks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:That is hilarious that they are outing their own editing.
What the heck, show laugh out loud

& yes, great job to those who sleuthed this out initially ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:36 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
ElonM wrote:What was the theory behind Kevin receiving the first rose? Thanks

During the episode, he was shown receiving the second rose, after Mikhel, not the first one.
And few here called it by watching the scenes closely.

So the theory was that Mikhel got stressed out mainly because he was in "bottom 2" with Mike hence his tense attitude after receiving the rose (in addition of the fantasy suite thing).

And we also said that they probably didn,t want us to know KW got the first one.
But the reason can either be because he is F1 and they are hiding it (previous F1 in Bach CAN got called first at F3 RC), or it is because at this point he was supposed to be F1 but Jas changed her mind and they changed the order to fit a Mikhel F1 narrative during editing.

Thank you @djogbenyuie.

Interesting theories. I think the producers are more savvy this season. In this case, with Bachelorette Can being it its first season I just don't know what to believe. It would be interesting to see how the theories match up to the chosen F1.

Whom ever the f2 is, I hope he has moved on.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:This ain't even funny.

We called it. Kudos to the first person to come out with this theory (i forgot who sorry).

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Kwf_ro10

just saw this. , thank you! it was firstly posted on Mikhel thread by me   Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1710264613 . May i ask, where is this from?

IA with you...that him being second had instilled some securities, hence his meltdown. Poor guy. But  this also served as a prelude to his jelly-ish narration to be solved at FD together with Jas (the catamaran scene). yes. JMO

ETA. never mind. found it myself yes http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-kevin-w-jasmines-journey
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Joy15 wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:This ain't even funny.

We called it. Kudos to the first person to come out with this theory (i forgot who sorry).

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Kwf_ro10

just saw this. , thank you! it was firstly posted on Mikhel thread by me   Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1710264613 . May i ask, where is this from?

IA with you...that him being second had instilled some securities, hence his meltdown. Poor guy. But  this also served as a prelude to his jelly-ish narration to be solved at FD together with Jas (the catamaran scene). yes. JMO

ETA. never mind. found it myself yes http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-kevin-w-jasmines-journey

Bahaha. Who said they out red their own editing was spot on. Manufactured drama. Jesus I'm impressed more contestants aren't head cases by the time they leave the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Where is the final dress again please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Devil's advocate it seems that Jasmine and Mikhel's journey is more personal.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-kevin-w-jasmines-journey

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-mikhel-jasmines-journey

Adding... her FRC look more indian themed?!

Look at those last to photos with Mikhel. That photo on the bike… they totally left that one out Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887 . Ant that kiss on the boat never seemed that "deep" on the episode. I am beginning to believe they have left a lot of passion out with Mikhel...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Can someone bring the photos over please thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:38 pm

@Miyala yeah i noticed in mikhels and jasmines hometown goodbye they hid the camera angle away from jasmine to only see mikhel pov of the kiss. also @fifty talked about how in the fantasy suite, there were no roses on kevins bed(only near the foot of the bed) while mikhels had roses right on the bed so they had no choice but to sit on the couch.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking