SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by fabgirl Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:06 pm

This whole process is emotionally draining for all participants . It is difficult for some viewers and fans to see their favorite let go. It can be an emotional rollercoaster for all of them especially when they get deeply invested. I know many will bash Richie but he has a show to do and these girls know he can only chose one. Wishing all of the best in the future. Each one of these ladies has beautiful qualities and iam sure it was a difficult choice in the end to let them go one by one until he found his happy ending. They will be fine. :cutesmile!:
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:20 pm

I have no issue with Richie or any lead picking who they want, only they can know what their heart wants at that point. I have seen enough over 30+ seasons of the U.S. franchise to know picking someone who is good on paper leads to no more success than any other outcome.

I specifically speaking of Sasha's many vocal statements that Nikki is the winner. He has repeatedly and in very certain terms spoken of Nikki as the winner. If he and Sam know the F1 and have since he has been making these statements then I lose my respect for him. And if Sam, Richie and his F1 are also in on it I lose respect for them as well.

The contestants agree to a lot, they go through a lot, Sam knows how it feels to be thought of as a winner when you are anything but, I don't see how willfully putting Nikki through that is okay.

I honestly hope Richie and his F1 are extremely happy, whoever she maybe. I just don't respect Sasha using Nikki is he knows she is not F1. It is mean and cruel IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Richie said the only person he's told is his mother. Sasha said that Sam cried for hours after DailyFail leaked the photos of them in the hotel room, spoiling the ending, the night of the finale because they'd worked so hard for months to keep it a secret from everyone, including family and friends.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

If Nikki is not F1 then it is very possible that Sasha could have been in on it and part of a misdirection. Perhaps similar to what Sam did at the beginning of the season saying Megan would win? So playing a part to misdirect?

Sam and Sasha have benefited from the Bach franchise and among themselves considered family. More so the lead and F1. I do not believe they would do anything to spoil the show. I am sure if asked by tptb, they would be open to mislead. imo

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:11 pm

I would be surprised if Sasha is intentionally trying to mislead viewers. From what I know of him from sleuthing, I don't think he would do that IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:54 pm

I believe once the finale is over, we will find out from Sam Frosty & Sasha exactly when / how they both knew who the F1 was.

What is fact right now as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted in the locked SM thread is that though Sasha has vehemently declared Nikki as F1 in his recaps, he has not been critical of Olena IMO in any of his posts whereas he has been of Alex. Why? No idea. Frosty also posted on FB that she wanted the producers to show more of Olena a couple of weeks ago & when I read that, it was an indication to me that Frosty probably knew Olena went far & wanted producers to show the audience more of her.

Also myself & others have posted that the producers had a mis direction campaign going on by influencing the entire media campaign as to who the F1 should be starting with stories that the paps have the FRC shot. I do have doubts that the paps actually have that FRC pic unless that it is spolied between now & Thurs prior to the finale airing. It can't be proven but I suspect the producers introduced all that noise to distract from the true F1.

Is it possible that Sam Frosty & Sasha were in on it? Maybe or maybe not but if Sasha later says anything to the effect of he always knew the F1 & it's not Nikki, then we will have our answer....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:57 pm

My only horse in this race is Richie! Smiley

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My only horse in this race is Richie! Smiley

Well said & IA since Richie (all leads for that matter) knows what's best for him :Nod:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:37 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I loved him during the 'ette season and was very happy when he was announced/sleuthed as the next bachelor. I'm looking forward to seeing him with his F1. IMO he's done a great job as a lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I loved him during the 'ette season and was very happy when he was announced/sleuthed as the next bachelor. I'm looking forward to seeing him with his F1. IMO he's done a great job as a lead.
Couldn't agree anymore. I just wish *edit* can respect his decision on whoever he chooses!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....IA with you though I have zero expectation that everyone will accept Richie's choice since almost every season the lead will face some sort of backlash from the fans of the ones not chosen. However I don't expect backlash that will match Sam Wood's level after Heather was eliminated. Also my observation is once the relationship is steady, then the bashing reduces, which it did even for Blake & Louise until they broke up.....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:30 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....IA with you though I have zero expectation that everyone will accept Richie's choice since almost every season the lead will face some sort of backlash from the fans of the ones not chosen. However I don't expect backlash that will match Sam Wood's level after Heather was eliminated. Also my observation is once the relationship is steady, then the bashing reduces, which it did even for Blake & Louise until they broke up.....all jmo.

Yeah that's true! Although many people believe and want Nikki to win, Many people also want Olena to win! They both have a huge fan base so I think the backlash won't be as much as last season
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15