SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:03 am

Unless the biological parent agrees, I can not see those children moving too far away. JMOAA It's not going to happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:37 am

I agree with Kasha, I don't see how she could just move that far away from the biological father. He seems to be a non violent, good father, who wants to be in the children's lives.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:46 am

The fact that he's already asking for increased custody tells me he has no intention of letting those kids go anywhere. If Josh and Amanda think otherwise, they're dreaming. If they're looking for a cheaper place to live then surely there are plenty of smaller towns in California. No need to move the kids across the country for that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
california90 wrote:Tried to find Amanda's thread but couldn't so this thread is where I'll ask...

I haven't followed her/her storyline. What is the situation with her ex? Is he a decent father? A deadbeat? I remember reading that her daughter ended up in the ER and she tried to paint him as a bad guy, but a few posters confirmed that he was actually there as well.

Most of their story is from her narrative, so I doubt its accuracy. Apparently he wasn't a very good husband, but seems to be a loving and caring father, very involved in the kids' lives. Jmo.

I'm on the fence about kids and modelling, because so often it's the parents pushing it on the children, and they really don't have a choice. So many now adult actors have said how much they hated modelling as a kid. When you compare modelling to other possible hobbies, from modelling the pictures will be (now online) forever. And it's so concentrated on looks and appearances, that it IMO will give the children a messy sense of reality outside of makeup and hair straighteners.  Jmo.  
I agree with your second point. I, however, LOVED modeling. I wish I continued on with it as I got older. It was fun getting hair & makeup done. And having so many clothes to choose from. And all the set locations. I had to make a decision between modeling and cheerleading though, and I chose cheerleading (plus modeling was interfering with my school, because I always had to leave early to go to casting calls/shoots.) Stupid decision on my part. It's harder to do anything with cheerleading, as opposed to modeling. IMO.

Amanda's kids don't even look like they model on their own. It looks like she literally just uses them as her "props" as people say. Or "click bait." I know, horrible thing to say, but it's true IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:05 am

I agree that she uses them as props or accessories.
I like that term click bait. Yep.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Does MM have visitation? I'm surprised she hasn't showed up there yet.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:19 pm

mindless wrote:The fact that he's already asking for increased custody tells me he has no intention of letting those kids go anywhere. If Josh and Amanda think otherwise, they're dreaming. If they're looking for a cheaper place to live then surely there are plenty of smaller towns in California. No need to move the kids across the country for that.

There is..ish. They're just in the middle of nowhere. California in general is pretty expensive.

However, I think Amanda's family can afford Orange County.. I think she grew up there (Mission Viejo?). Also, I know has nothing to do with how much she makes or her financial status, but her lifestyle with her nice clothes and botox also shows that she could afford to live in OC. If they were tight on money, she should spend less and get less botox laugh out loud. But I suppose that is why she is shilling and using her kids..it's to get that money to live the lifestyle she wants.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:26 pm

There are plenty of places especially in the OC that are not super expensive.  She's lived there all her children's life so far, I believe, and now has Josh as a bread winner as well.  Many towns in LA and OC are where regular folks live.  It's not Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills or Newport Beach etc.  I moved to LA years ago and was shocked at the cost of living, but guess what, the salaries were much higher than in PA also. If one or both of them had a real JOB, they might notice that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:52 pm

She's making 20K a month alone off hocking Sugar Bear Hair, people. Add in Josh's Twitter adds, his Advocare business, her alimony/child support and surely financing an appartment in Cali can't be that big of an issue. laugh out loud laugh out loud I mean, it hasn't been an issue up until now for her, even before she was rolling in The Bachelor dough and making $100/year.

If they move those girls across the country from their father, for no good reason (Josh can hock Advocare anywhere), or worse move because Josh needs to be closer to his mommy, well shame on them.  I'm guessing little girls not even yet in grade school need their daddy (the real daddy, not the fake Josh variety) more than grown a$$ man Josh needs mommy dearest. Or at least that's how it should be.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:55 pm

So agree ^^^. :claphands

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 pm

They can just buy a bigger place with a mother in law suite and let her move in permanently.  laugh out loud

Built in babysitter for the girls so they don't have to pay the ex / Real Dad to keep them.  And she'll be there to continuously butt in, I mean offer support, love and help.  Hugesmile  Cause you know that would only strengthen the relationship, not kill it faster.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 pm

*EDIT* Of course it is all our individual opinions... They are interesting to follow, I guess that is why there are so many opinions about them.  It does seem like they are all happy right now.  The kids seem happy and Amanda seems to be supporting herself and her kids quite well.  Hopefully Josh is adding to their happiness.*EDIT* Time will tell!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99